Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 56. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
There are no girls around me who use cryptocurrencies. I also tried to teach them how to use cryptocurrencies, but I could not teach them at all. They could not understand what I was talking about.
It seems to me that even to a man who is far from collectors and computer equipment, it will be very difficult to explain our field of activity. And women, who do not even think about it, are even more difficult.
Activity: 434
There are no girls around me who use cryptocurrencies. I also tried to teach them how to use cryptocurrencies, but I could not teach them at all. They could not understand what I was talking about.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Statistically, girls are less into tech things, I guess this is the main reason. But it's just a statistica issue, there are a lot of women in crypo currencies anyway, just less then men.
If we talk about trading cryptocurrencies, then girls do not like to trade very much - they are very emotional)) Grin But girls can successfully participate in the bounty - they are sociable and responsible.
Activity: 644
Mungkin sekitar 30% gadis atau wanita ada di forum ini,di grup saya ada 5 orang gadis yang bergabung di forum ini .
Maybe just a little girl or woman who knows cryptocurrency, girl or woman who know or master the world of crypto I love 2 thumbs because this rarely happen let alone you have done mining, good work Wink
this conversation does not make sense, because almost every project to develop crypto currency has a woman in the members of the developers. Therefore the world crypto-currency is accessible to all, both to men and women.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Mungkin sekitar 30% gadis atau wanita ada di forum ini,di grup saya ada 5 orang gadis yang bergabung di forum ini .
Maybe just a little girl or woman who knows cryptocurrency, girl or woman who know or master the world of crypto I love 2 thumbs because this rarely happen let alone you have done mining, good work Wink
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
I salute you for taking that courage as a girl to be part of cryptocurrency. I believe some other  courageous  girls like you might be in this forum but we may not know them. I think girls need to be encouraged to  be part of crypto peradventure we have guys that will be ready to motivate and challenge them to join.Girls should also be willing and determined to be  part having introduced crypto to them. Someone like me for instance have spoken to my wife about it and I know very soon she will join crypto.
Activity: 350
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
I'm pretty sure there are a number of ladies/girls in this forum who participate in various activities . Cryptocurrency investment may generally be seen as a guy thing due to some technical aspects. But I believe that girls are evenly capable in handling ventures such as this. We can never under estimate the prowess of the male counterpart in any field. May it be politics, corporate, investments, or even in the military. Women are definitely making noise and are on same grounds with their counterparts. So I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days, these ladies will be dominating this system.
Activity: 136
Maybe 30% out of 100 and rest 70% are boys. There is a no software to track how many girls are there and its open for all citizens. Or may be girls are greater than boys (at here) because in work girls are now faster than boys Grin and we should appreciate this.
I don't think 30% is the right one, I believe it's lower than that.  I have 5 ladies friend and share the crypto with them but they didn't show any interest of it.
Activity: 238
That is interesting part, to teach a girl crypto trading or investment, because crypto is a virtual money and some called it digital money, all the same, crypto currency is the way of increasing finance in the world with an immediate effective. And can be converted to real money.
Activity: 314
I am one of the many women in this forum, I was introduced by this forum by my friend. the purpose I am joining here is to learn Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, and surely I want to earn a lot of luck here. So I can help my husband in work, and can lift our family's economy. Wish me success from Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency through this forum.
Activity: 336
So, really I do not see the difference between guys and girls in the crypto world. I know lots of women who is already in crypto world. They are really active in cryptocurrency, without girls crypto world will not be interesting
Activity: 182
My wife along with me to invest in bitcoin and participating in the bounty! This is very cool, we are together all the time! I am constantly at risk, and it is the opposite, more secure trading!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
For girls, cryptocurrency is a difficult thing to understand. They don't even know what a blockchain is. In their eyes, digital currency is just a number.
Activity: 336
Unfortunately, the reality is that there are not many girls who are engaged in cryptocurrencies. Specifically on this forum, probably not more than 10 percent of all participants.
Activity: 138
Haha, I'm a girl. To be honest, I am not really interested in the investment in cryptocurrency, and girls have not always liked the risk of investing. However, I am still very willing to understand the technology and be happy for others' benefits.
Activity: 87
Actually, the women there are really a lot, I even talked with one ( involved in the bounty one) and we didn't want to charge tokens, but in the end it is I contacted a Manager and solved the problem both for himself and for me. So that's okay.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I would not justify that all women are just based on at least crypto users, especially in this forum. but this is a bit more true, that women are more difficult to control their emotions, especially in seeing the fluctuating price movement of crypto. besides not only in crypto, women also tend to less like things related to technology (doesn't mean theres no women). in case studies in some countries, restrictions on women's space and the stereotypes built into society that women only as housewives and other patriarchal cultures make them difficult to develop. I hope in the future, women can also take part in the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 23
Personally I dont know girls who have any kind of business in crypto . I believe a lot of girls working in these area , but I have no friends between them . I think crypto trading is a very nervous job and it better feets for men to work here
Activity: 168
P2PS - I hope that you do not waste your time and you are already reading about promising crypto currency. Do not miss your time and your opportunity. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
Activity: 25
Statistically, girls are less into tech things, I guess this is the main reason. But it's just a statistica issue, there are a lot of women in crypo currencies anyway, just less then men.
Pages:
Jump to: