Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 71. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 09:57:48 AM
Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.

I'm a girl and Im in too Cryptocurrency. I also know some girls who are into this kind of field and I can say that they are quite good and very much interested in crypto world. So i beg to disagree that we do not belong here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 25, 2018, 07:58:00 AM
I am a woman, some of the comments make me really angry, like women cannot control their emotions... Are you serious? Are you still thinking that in 2018?
Women are as capable as men to trade and be involved in the crypto world.

I see many of the guys here behaving pretty emotional, and getting all angry and aggressive when doubt or criticism is casted on their favourite coins.

Agree. Most of 'girl' in cryptocurrency that I know is just a tranny anyway so don't know if they could count as 'girl'.

If they are taking female hormones and are diagnosed by a qualified psychitrist, emotionally and mentally (brain structure they were born with) they are pretty much a girl.

Similarly, a trans-man who is taking male-hormones tend to behave very much like a guy too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 06:55:02 AM
At all I do not see any problems in that that girls traded, by the way they make the best forecasts because they are more diligent and carefully speaking about details
Activity: 181
February 25, 2018, 06:19:05 AM
Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.
Agree. Most of 'girl' in cryptocurrency that I know is just a tranny anyway so don't know if they could count as 'girl'.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 25, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
I am a woman, some of the comments make me really angry, like women cannot control their emotions... Are you serious? Are you still thinking that in 2018?
Women are as capable as men to trade and be involved in the crypto world.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 05:49:56 AM
Personally I dont know girls who have any kind of business in crypto . I believe a lot of girls working in these area , but I have no friends between them . I think crypto trading is a very nervous job and it better feets for men to work here
I agree that emotions only interfere with trading. But I have already gotten rid of any emotions and started to take it easy.
Certainly these are necessary qualities for any trader or investor.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

I'm a girl, and yes, I do not deny that my husband sent me to the crypto currency. at first it was difficult, but now after half a year I'm already fine in the topic! and girls in this business can be much better than men! Smiley Wink
Yes my husband also sent me in crypto and its quite exciting to search more idea about it,even though at first I cant understand digital currency.I think girls are more resourceful in choosing good coin to invest than men and very careful to avoid scams.
Super! I am always very happy when I find another girl competent in the issues of crypto currency. Anyway, this is a big rarity today! Of my acquaintances, I'm the only girl who deals with crypto-currencies. And you are a great fellow!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 09:50:11 PM
it's rare to find. many bad judgments to women who are active in crypto world, it's better to be anonymous.
Actually, I don't care about gender. what is the difference between male and female in crypto world. all have the same purpose when join here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 08:35:37 PM
in my opinion, with developments in the technological advances that occurred up to now very made many people interested in doing some of the things any related online by providing benefits to them. so I see it was many girls who are also interested in the crypto world currency investment even as this will be very beneficial in the future. I am also a girl who was studying in the crypto world
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 24, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

I'm a girl, and yes, I do not deny that my husband sent me to the crypto currency. at first it was difficult, but now after half a year I'm already fine in the topic! and girls in this business can be much better than men! Smiley Wink
Yes my husband also sent me in crypto and its quite exciting to search more idea about it,even though at first I cant understand digital currency.I think girls are more resourceful in choosing good coin to invest than men and very careful to avoid scams.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
February 24, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
I think that in the crypt there is absolutely no discrimination or misinterpretation of the trader. Basically you do not even know who you're dealing with.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
Mostly girls are not interested into computer related stuff but when in terms about something that they can earn from I am sure they give their very best to do their jobs right. I myself invested in many alts and also building my own mining rigs but I never tried trading I just asked my brother to do it for me when I decided to sell some of my tokens that I received from airdrops,bounty and investments. I am on the process of learning to trade because this is the next thing that I wanted to do as a a girl.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
February 24, 2018, 07:15:41 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

This comment is a bit weird... Not everyone in crypto is a man and I could even think of a few females that could teach a lot about crypto. Many ICOs have females on their marketing side.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
February 24, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
Hi, titusha! I'm very happy to see you as successful girl in the cryptoworld. I'm a girl and I participate in different bounty campaigns. Trying to understand crypto-trading. That's exciting!
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 24, 2018, 07:06:35 PM
Personally I dont know girls who have any kind of business in crypto . I believe a lot of girls working in these area , but I have no friends between them . I think crypto trading is a very nervous job and it better feets for men to work here
Activity: 434
February 24, 2018, 06:40:41 PM
Judging by the fact that you wrote then you seriously took on the crypt) I have seen girls who are trading)
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
February 24, 2018, 06:38:42 PM
There are more girl than men in our family. And all of them are into cryptocurrency as well. We teach them because we saw that even they are only at home they can also earn for our family.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 24, 2018, 06:34:24 PM
Women they are more cautious and superstitious than a man, so in general I think that trading is not for them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
Although they are not much but there are ladies in crypto world. The ladies I know in crypto world are the ones that just participate in bounty campaigns, most of them don't have the mind to invest their money in crypto.
Yes they can use it to make money and it is useful for them as well, now girls are able to make good money through crypto currency. Bounty campaign and signature campaign is a way to make free money and it is good for all girls who are talented and skilled so they should also use crypto currency and support family by making money. I think ladies got sharper mind than boys as they are plying vital role to run a nation if they will equally take part in crypto currency it will rise high.
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
I'm sure women's investment love is better than men's. I support the idea of gender equality. I'm sure every field where women are going to be successful. I offer my wife new information about the crypto money market. My wife decided to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: