Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 74. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
Im not surprised if some girls joined in the world of cryptocurrency because nowadays most of the work of men is being done by women.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 05:36:30 AM
I do not see anything strange in that girls are addicted to crypto currency. I think that 15-20% of users on the forum are girls. If you work in with a crypto currency for half a year or a year, then you can teach any person to this, including a girl.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 05:20:37 AM
The percentage of girls involve and working crypto business are only few compare to the population of man who access and works in crypto. This is only my own statistic of view as what I have seen on my company co- workers, because majority who access crypto are boys, only few among the girls who access and interested in crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:12:39 AM
In my family, no one has started to take an active interest in myself as I am, but my friends are already beginning to train their girls and sisters in this market so that they have an additional income that they can spend only for themselves
Activity: 336
February 20, 2018, 04:56:42 AM
He currently registered his younger sister on the site and other social media and will show her how to earn from the bounty, see what happens.
Activity: 32
February 20, 2018, 04:51:45 AM
My girlfriend gives me good support on my crypto interest, and I believe if she plays in this market, she will do much better than me.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
February 20, 2018, 04:33:34 AM
wish my girl would do anything besides tell me to stop spending so much time on the computer... She has literally 0 interest in cryptos even after i've cashed out and paid debt off.. Women don't make sense to me still
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 20, 2018, 04:32:18 AM
lol its like you are asking how many girls are in a gang or a mafia Tongue or in a gheto. its something that need guts to be on this phase mate. invest , study and stuff etc. Only smart girls can join our way.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 04:29:27 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I think that it doesn't depend on sex. It depends on the mindset of a person.
Activity: 84
February 20, 2018, 03:27:36 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if  females participate in the crypto world. we need more girls in this community.
I really appreciate every girls and female Crypto Enthusiasts in this market.
Activity: 109
February 19, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
Let me say my speculation in every ten member there are one or two female, it's about 20-30% of our members here are woman the rest are man.
In addition there are around 35% male who pretend to be a female in this forum, and around 5% are ladies pretending to be gentlemen, and lastly there are 2% mistakenly put their gender in the wrong track..... Correct me if I'm wrong. The only female I know in this forum is my little sister.

But I love this forum because it doesn't focus on gender, furthermore, gender discrimination is not an issue here.
Activity: 168
February 19, 2018, 04:27:18 PM
I don't see why or how this has to be a gender issue. There are both, males and females, who have no idea about cryptos in general. People are different, can't really generalize them according to their gender.
Activity: 1204
February 19, 2018, 04:20:13 PM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
Actually i wasn't know anything about crytocurrencies would until my girlfriend told me about it and i wasn't sure if it's profitable or not but now i thank god about this, sometimes girls teach us and that's what happens to me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
I think I will be teach my husband. He doesn't believe in crypto  Cheesy But I know about it from my brother. He had good profit last year.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
Well, i'm teaching my girlfriend to participate on bounty campaigns and investing in cryptocurrency. The more i'm engage into it she gets more supportive. In the world of crypto you don't need to be selfish we should share it with some else.
You're a good person!
Cool, if such people will be more))
Of course, we need to help people and it's great if our community grows. We have the possibility to attract more and more people to crypto-currencies))
Activity: 380
February 18, 2018, 06:56:00 PM
I think we can not underestimate the number of the women who are in the cryptocurrency world. I have difficulty in estimating the number of them, but in my opinion, the women in the cryptocurrency world have a big power.
Activity: 476
February 18, 2018, 06:44:34 PM
I think that this stuff is more of a man thing. Men are generally more inclined into searching for ways to earn through investments such as this system. Women are more domestic minded in nature. They would usually browse the net to check social medias or watch videos on YouTube. Not so much for the purpose of earning but for entertainment. Now this is not surprising since it is more expected from men to find ways to earn to support their families. I guess that's why there are more men in crypto currencies than women.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
Well, i'm teaching my girlfriend to participate on bounty campaigns and investing in cryptocurrency. The more i'm engage into it she gets more supportive. In the world of crypto you don't need to be selfish we should share it with some else.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
I'm not so long ago in this area, my friend advised me to earn this way. And I liked it a lot, I learn a lot about the company and has already started to buy certain cripples
Activity: 1
February 18, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
Normally I only read but made an account just for this topic. There sure are some idiots in this topic.. Jees..

To be honest, my husband brought me into crypto but in the short time I'm trading I've made more succesfull trades then him.
Pages:
Jump to: