Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 81. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
February 10, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
I do not know, maybe just a few. I find it difficult to let women pursue the crypto world because in my opinion, women are difficult to control their emotions.

True they might not be able to stay firm and hold their investments if needed be but their technical minds and strict personalities can also be an advantage to cryptocurrency world and maybe it is also what inhibits them to try and take risks in this field.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
February 10, 2018, 03:14:37 AM
Time has changed, most of the works/jobs for men are now already a job for women as well, to name a few, there are some lady drivers, police, welders, pilots, some fields that are dominated by men but now are already had some women on their ranks like the cryptoworld, a field not exclusive for the men only. Grin
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
February 10, 2018, 02:56:34 AM
Well if it contains word "currency" i'm pretty sure girls would be interested  Grin
Just kidding

It may difficult at first but if new user-friendly interface and easy to understand apps for crypto are released, not only women will participate but also elders
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
February 10, 2018, 02:48:39 AM
Girls like to spend the most on cosmetics, lmao
February 10, 2018, 12:49:50 AM
Cryptoworld is a prolific space for you and for us, being in the right place disregarding the gender is a prolific experience and an enjoyable way to feel the freedom over the financial burdens of this burdensome materialistic world of man.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
More females will come into this economy its already starting to see more and more and will increase. Think its a ripe market for someone enterprising to focus there
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

We have no idea how many girls are involve here in this forum. Even my wife is participating in this forum and participate and signature campaign. But the good thing here in this forum and crypto trading is the women are allow to participate here and not restrict they capable to earn income here this forum and even in crypto trading.

The important is what ever your gender and situation in life you are not restricted to access equally and participate in cryptos activities like in this forum. All human being are allowed to have a chance to earn income/money through bitcoin what ever your gender and position in life.
Activity: 182
February 10, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

Seeing from the social media picture, i dont see many girls involve in the forum. Forum and social media is connecting because need an account here to in social media bounty.
I know the picture can be fake but i dont think there many girls here.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 09, 2018, 11:35:38 PM
We couldnt count if how many girls are active into cryptocurrency. Maybe many girls are also doing trading, mining or what other may involve in crypto. I dont think it is important in this industry since crypto is for all citizen.
Well, she is not saying whether it is important to the community, she just opened a thread to discuss what is important to her. She is a lady and you know sometimes, knowing you have some other ones around sharing your view, makes it even livelier. The truth is, ladies are normally shying away from stuffs like this, so seeing some of them trying to do something quality for themselves is really good.

At least that shows they are not cutting themselves out from the benefit of the crypto world. I wish my woman could have such enthusiasm.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
February 09, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

You must include me bro,because as of now im teaching my wife and the friends of my spouse  in how to gain a  profit in digital currency,because when first i earn in bounty campaign they can see me change my altcoins  into fiat currency for the purpose of my everyday needs,and that time they want  they want to learn how to gain a bitcoin profit ,so i teach them how to become a bounty hunters also and now they hunt for there personal needs.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
February 09, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

Female here. I am one of the girls who want to explore and be part of the cryptoworld. I might say that i'm not yet a pro and still read a lot to enhance my skill in crypto in terms of trading and campaigns. In my case, I will be the one who will teach my boyfriend regarding this.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

I am also female, and I feel very comfortable working on world of crypto currency, I even stopped working and I so have plenty of time for my family and I still can make money.
Activity: 235
February 09, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

I'm a girl, and yes, I do not deny that my husband sent me to the crypto currency. at first it was difficult, but now after half a year I'm already fine in the topic! and girls in this business can be much better than men! Smiley Wink

The fact that when there is a talk about women in cryptos just Julia pops up, is perhaps suggesting us that she is THE ONE Smiley
(in the sense that perhaps there are not toooo many others Wink )
February 09, 2018, 10:37:01 PM
I have been in crypto since 2016, my fave cousin introduce me to this field and i wholeheartedly say that i am enjoying every minute of my stay here, a lot of an enjoyable and profitable experiences. I enjoy trading doing the bounty hunting and some sort on investing but sadly i never tried mining rigs.
Activity: 161
February 09, 2018, 10:28:23 PM
I am in search of a girl that knows how to invest, have a skills in trading, have a healthy discussion in bitcointalk bounty and have a good experience in mining rig. I think I found a girl  that is perfect match for me. I'm just not so sure if she is available.  Wink
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
February 09, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
There is a saying "never have a companion that casts you in shade" a great partner would let you do whatever you want to achieve success,trust one another so will be able to make your dreams in reality.Girls are too complicated but few of them are beautiful not only inside and out.My partner and I is into crypto for about a year now and i can say you cryptocurrencies changed our lives.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
February 09, 2018, 04:33:38 PM
there are less ladies in this kind of things. but the ones you find in here are best at what they do.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
I can appreciate woman in this space, if they can keep their heads cool and be kind of tech savvy.... Understanding the technology! why not!!! Welcome aboard!
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
I'm also trying to teach my girlfriend. it's not bad at all, it's a lot of things. Anyone who has a spare time should take care of them, even as a hobby.
We started to see lots of women in the teams of the projects. They are really interested and exploring Smiley
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 03:16:35 PM
I do not think that gender is important. Look at the teams of different projects. There are many women developers and managers. There are even very beautiful girls. Women as well as men are interested in cryptocurrencies. Perhaps women do not like risky investments. But this market is connected with risks directly.
Pages:
Jump to: