Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 85. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
February 09, 2018, 08:38:49 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
On my case, my wife was the one who thought me what cryptocurrencies are and what are the things to do to be able to earn profit from bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. Also, my wife was thought by her aunt so that means I am surrounded by girls who are engaged with cryptos and cryptocurrencies is our living now.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
February 09, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

In the male dominant crypto I think the ratio of women here in the forum would be 1:10 Female:Male. Even to the richest people in cryptocurrencies I haven't seen even one girl on the list https://www.forbes.com/richest-in-cryptocurrency/#4c5aa39b1d49.    
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

The world of crypto is a men's world, like other parts of this world too  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
February 09, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.

You are so rude? I'm not a girl but this is what I think...
Who are you to decide that girls do not belong here? Nowadays, a girl can also do what a guy can do, and sexuality isn't now the basis for us to be accepted, and so all people are accepted here or in trading. And I don't believe that girls always rely on their emotions and on their own intuitions, some of them, or almost all of them nowadays is unlike what you think. And I think, girls are almost half of bitcointalk community and a crypto-users much longer than me. I don't have a proper assumption on this matter, but I guess there are a lot them here hiding on different identity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

You know in the coding space, girls were very much popular in programming before men joined in. In the crypto space, it seems like boys are in the front but it will only be a matter of time before ladies will become  heavily involved in cryptocurrency . I have a lot girlfriends who are great investors and are crypto enthusiasts just like yourself.  Grin
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
Awesome!
This thread give a chance to girls to talk Smiley
I have community of crypyo, we are 80.
And 1 girl.
She is the only one girl and that's cool.
She was invited by one of my friend, and absolutely she is good at bounty hunter now.
But still need guiding in invest.
When we have community gathering, she told us that joining crypto is a blessing Wink
And she likes to do it till she invites her boyfriend join in crypto too.
It seems very so sweet, they are struggle together.
Motivates some of us who hasn't married yet then have a couple, why not to invite them in Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 09, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
There are also many girls here in the forum. I wonder if there is a profile pic in the forum and it is necessary to know each person with an account here we can easily see who we are here.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 09, 2018, 07:43:59 AM
HIYA!!! Another girl here!!! Cheesy 
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
February 09, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

Honestly, there are very few females are into Cryptocurrency because in the real world only few females are into it in technology and innovations and advancements.
In noticed in our Facebook Crypto Groups that females are only handful but I think that's ok because females have great potentials of transforming the world aside of Cryptocurrency but I think Cryptocurrency would not to continue to evolve without female in the industry.
I really appreciate every girls and female Crypto Enthusiasts in this market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 09, 2018, 07:38:51 AM
Women can do exceptionally well in crypto, just not most. Most have other priorities and that is a good thing. Those that do focus can be very proficient, moreso than most guys. This is based on interactions with girls I know.
Activity: 574
February 09, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.
Not the first time I read that girls can not trade and trade with crypto-currencies, because they are very emotional. Well why so? I do not agree with this. It is very dependent on the particular girl and her professional approach to the matter.
I also do not agree with the statement that women are not suitable in trading matters. Basically women are more emotional, but in the professional field, I believe women can also be equated with the ability of men. I can not predict how many women in this forum. But certainly not the least. There are no gender restrictions on technology, depending on what he is in this forum, trader, investor, miner, or even hunter.
Activity: 102
Merit: 28
February 09, 2018, 07:35:00 AM
 Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

That is the kind of mentality that is really harmful. The same applies for CS/tech scene and gaming too. Not welcoming interested people is very toxic, their gender shouldn't even matter.

That is really sexist and one of the many reasons I imagine they would prefer to be anonymous.

You'd think the crypto scene of all places would value anonymity and welcome everyone with open arms.
Activity: 246
February 09, 2018, 07:26:03 AM
Not the first time I read that girls can not trade and trade with crypto-currencies, because they are very emotional. Well why so? I do not agree with this. It is very dependent on the particular girl and her professional approach to the matter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:24:36 AM
men I think more which are engaged in cryptocurrency than girls, girls generally aren't interested in such things, most of girls has got to the cryptoworld by councils of men, and most likely not as investors, and for participation of a baunta for additional income
February 09, 2018, 07:24:00 AM
How can you really tell if there are girls involved in here / in the crypto scene without doing a census? Not like you can tell from their avatar/name.

But for the most part, I assume they're a minority anyway, like in the tech/programming fields.
Well, of course girls are less in this area. But the less they cling to!
Can I add in the account the choice of sex? then you can determine how many girls here))
In general, in the world of technology girls are not so few. I have the most education programmer and I work in the profession.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
February 09, 2018, 07:23:36 AM
February 09, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
Congrats babe.  Smiley , I share this to my girlfriend but she totally not interested about it, I spent my effort to convince her but the result is negative. My personal opinion to this is men are more risk taker than women.
Thanks!
I think you need to try and interest your girlfriend. As soon as she earns the first money for example on the company's bounty, she will become this topic much more interesting. Let's motivate her !! You can do it)))
February 09, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

I was surprised but it turns out very often that the member of this forum or crypto telegram channel I'm talking to with a business point of view is a girl. Currently I have a girl business partner as well. So as I can see there are a lot of girls here at crypto.
I think you should not be surprised. Girls in the crypto-currency world are really getting bigger! It's just not always clear by nick on the forum, but in the telegraph it's really easier to determine.
February 09, 2018, 07:16:40 AM
I have a lot of friends that are girsl who are very active in this filled.Same like men they are also participating in bounties,airdrops and also made their tradings.I also introduce crypto currency to my girlfriend and let her do the airdrops.Sooner we will do bounties together and i hope crypto will live longer.
Super! You have a cool circle of acquaintances. We also participate with my boyfriend in different projects and he teaches me everything, now I already know everything myself. But here's a friend who is not interested in crypto currency too much. Even rather little ((But I think the number of these people will grow!
Pages:
Jump to: