Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 33. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:46:36 PM
I think DigiByte could go easily to 1bi. That is more than 3x. Digibyte is already known and tested. Have a lot of people that like and use. Could be used for games and microtransactions. It is one of the coins that have not yet beat their historical ATH.
short or long term?
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
December 18, 2017, 06:32:17 PM
I think DigiByte could go easily to 1bi. That is more than 3x. Digibyte is already known and tested. Have a lot of people that like and use. Could be used for games and microtransactions. It is one of the coins that have not yet beat their historical ATH.
Activity: 23
December 18, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
System and SysCoin both look promising. Prices are really low now so they're bound to go up 3x at least. They've got some competition but if they do well the could go to the moon!
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 05:56:10 PM
WAVES (with NG nobrainer)
OmiseGO (obvious)

Biggest upside returns:

NEBLIO (better ETH version)
SPECTRECOIN (one of the best upcoming techs in anonymous sector, price is undervalued)

SpectreCoin has given 5x in 4 days.

More to come,
marching anon juggernaut is rising

SpectreCoin has given 5x in 4 days.

More to come,
marching anon juggernaut is rising
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 11:53:57 AM
waves, ada and tenx can go 3x this week.
monero is also a really good choice. the price will rise after staying at these prices for a while
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 11:19:19 AM
Monero, It is a potential coin to replace Bitcoin in payment. With high transaction speed and more anonymous. Now is the time to buy it and wait for an increase in its price.
Yes monero is one of the good coin out there that is sleeping and waiting for the right time to move up. I am eyeing to invest in this coin and planning to hold it for at least one year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
December 18, 2017, 11:09:44 AM
Radium [RADS] will implement Smart contracts based on nStratis protocol next year and sitting @ mcap $18m and cur price 5$ having ONLY 3.4m coins current supply.

The main benefit that's the core Radium protocol will be easily maintainable, as well as easily extensible and auditable by the expanding community of C# .NET developers. New features which do not require integration into the core network can be developed using smart contracts.

I am also a big fan (and investor) of Radium. They are technically advanced and I appreciate that developers know very well where to steer the coin. Unfortunately, they lack marketing which would target simple investors (as for example me) without knowing all the technical background.

Lack of marketing it's the current area of improvement, devs understand the importance of this activity and will focus on it in 2018

Technical approach of the coin also gives a good growth potential. Coin is slowly increasing since recent almost alltime low where we hit the support level. Expecting a nice pump soon. Target price 0.002 sats which is x5 from now. This low market cap can offer a good growth.

agreed, also check this:
The founder of Oceanlab, the 1st European technical incubator for the blockchain, forecast 10-30x in RADS during 2018
https://twitter.com/sphearis/status/941760571824893952

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 06:30:41 AM

Monero ZCash - Already mooned to $300+

Verge Phore - Already 3x+ now after their pumps.

That leaves plucky XSPEC to fight off Sumo and Onion.

I don't think any of the above are quite at the level of technical excellence of XSPEC (the Monero team contest this but there cant be much in it) so that leaves XSPEC undervalued in the market in comparison to Monero and ZCash.

XSPEC is approaching $1 now, that leaves a potential $200 worth of upside if the Dev team keep pumping out the releases.
Activity: 280
December 17, 2017, 05:48:44 AM
Look at XVG (Verge). It is mooning right now. But better wait for the next dip before you buy. Seems a bit overheated right now. Medium term I am sure it will go x5 or more from here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 05:24:00 AM
Based on the amount of marketing and users adopting DeepOnion and the fact most people are pushing privacy coins, I believe DeepOnion can easily reach a $500 Million marketcap in the near future which is about $25. Considering the current price is just under $4, that is an easy 6x.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 05:08:43 AM
OMG/XRP/ADA/TRX/SALT
Activity: 252
December 17, 2017, 05:08:16 AM
to find out a coin that is going 10x is really hard, lets be realist.
But 2x - 3x is far more easy, any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

If you said it is easy, why do you ask here again? Just go with your opinion to buy which one will be 3x worth.
However, in trading nothing is very sure. If anybody know if it will be 3x then everybody will become rich people.
Activity: 3
December 17, 2017, 05:00:30 AM
ARN is worth to look into. Solid idea.4m marketcap. When they announce partnership it will be x50 easy. Check out the whitepaper. You can buy it on binance.
Activity: 277
Earn it
December 17, 2017, 04:32:36 AM
Monero, It is a potential coin to replace Bitcoin in payment. With high transaction speed and more anonymous. Now is the time to buy it and wait for an increase in its price.

I think this guy is right on.  I think Monero will replace bitcoin.  It should.  I hope it does.

I think XSPEC is going to also go x3 EASY.  It's kind of like a blockchain, private, IOTA.  People called it a scam at first because they didn't like that it was a fork of Shadowcash I think.  But now that Shadowcash is defunct and the devs have continued to produce it's started to gain traction.

I agree with this as well.. Monero is the future.

Let's see how it goes Smiley
Activity: 135
December 17, 2017, 03:13:45 AM

I think this guy is right on.  I think Monero will replace bitcoin.  It should.  I hope it does.

I think XSPEC is going to also go x3 EASY.  It's kind of like a blockchain, private, IOTA.  People called it a scam at first because they didn't like that it was a fork of Shadowcash I think.  But now that Shadowcash is defunct and the devs have continued to produce it's started to gain traction.
Activity: 256
December 17, 2017, 02:12:15 AM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

This coin has already gone 2x (plus) since I recommended it in this thread four days ago.  But, I don't expect the current rally to subside until it reaches at least $3-5 dollars.  So, if I am correct, this coin still has 3x potential, in the short term alone.  Longer term (1-3 years), this coin has 100x or better potential (in my opinion).

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 280
December 14, 2017, 08:12:32 AM
Request Network, request Network, request network
Also ADA will go big in 2018, maybe NEO Fomo Levels.
I also bought some Raiden Network, because i like the idea and they are close to ethereum, now  i found out that the tokens are not integral to the system (so i will wait how the thinks play out). if somebody knows more please tell me

Cheers
Activity: 98
December 14, 2017, 08:05:42 AM
7 reasons why to invest in Modum:
  • Modum is an IoT blockchain focused on the Pharmaceutical industry
  • They are already running POC's and have 43 partnerships so far. They haven't released the partnership names yet as they are under non-disclosure agreements but said they will be announcing very soon. Rumours of partnerships with Novartis, Roche (2 of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world), Swiss Post, a large ERP vendor etc.
  • They are based in Zurich, Switzerland which is not only the 'crypto valley' but also where these large $billion pharma companies are headquartered. Switzerland is also very pro crypto and have very good laws towards cryptocurrencies - very safe, innovative and networking location for Modum to be headquartered (which they are moving into a brand new building - sign of their growth and success so far).
  • Modum have the Head of Sterile Packaging at Novartis as one of their advisors! Modum CEO is ex GoPro executive, an ex-IBM executive and a lot of Zurich University advisors (who have a lot of contacts around the world in the supply chain space).
  • Having one of the best Universities in the world working with you is a great sign - Modum benefit through their connections as well as continued research and improvements to their solution (this is important with Blockchain & AI developing so rapidly).
  • They are working with Ethereum, IOTA and Hyperledger - they did an AMA 'ask me anything' with IOTA founder a few months ago which is on Reddit.
  • Modum are working with companies in Europe, Asia and the US. A lot of popular and influential crypto YouTubers have covered Modum already (including DataDash, Crypto Daily etc) - with a fast growing community.

Small market cap about to go 5-10x in short term, 20-50x long term!

Very exciting times ahead!
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 14, 2017, 07:58:12 AM
some coin can x2 and x3 soon in my opinion is stratis, iota and bitshare. stratis is the best in my opinion. it can reach 20$ at the end of this years
Activity: 12
December 14, 2017, 07:26:29 AM

PayPie (PPP)
OmiseGO (OMG)
Vertcoin
Veritaseum
AdEx
Wild
Pages:
Jump to: