Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me a coin that will easily go 3x - page 34. (Read 92648 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:07:58 AM
I think Ardor has the potential to multiply easily by a factor of 3. With the mainnet release in january and the potential bullrun on altcoins that we will likely see in the first months of 2017, this should be an easy target for ARDR. Just my opinion.
Another one is WGR, its mainnet will also be released in january and I guess we can also expect that it will triple easily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
December 14, 2017, 06:34:44 AM
Radium [RADS] will implement Smart contracts based on nStratis protocol next year and sitting @ mcap $18m and cur price 5$ having ONLY 3.4m coins current supply.

The main benefit that's the core Radium protocol will be easily maintainable, as well as easily extensible and auditable by the expanding community of C# .NET developers. New features which do not require integration into the core network can be developed using smart contracts.

I am also a big fan (and investor) of Radium. They are technically advanced and I appreciate that developers know very well where to steer the coin. Unfortunately, they lack marketing which would target simple investors (as for example me) without knowing all the technical background.

Lack of marketing it's the current area of improvement, devs understand the importance of this activity and will focus on it in 2018
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 06:27:26 AM
Monero, It is a potential coin to replace Bitcoin in payment. With high transaction speed and more anonymous. Now is the time to buy it and wait for an increase in its price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 14, 2017, 04:22:51 AM
Radium [RADS] will implement Smart contracts based on nStratis protocol next year and sitting @ mcap $18m and cur price 5$ having ONLY 3.4m coins current supply.

The main benefit that's the core Radium protocol will be easily maintainable, as well as easily extensible and auditable by the expanding community of C# .NET developers. New features which do not require integration into the core network can be developed using smart contracts.

I am also a big fan (and investor) of Radium. They are technically advanced and I appreciate that developers know very well where to steer the coin. Unfortunately, they lack marketing which would target simple investors (as for example me) without knowing all the technical background.

Activity: 336
December 13, 2017, 07:45:52 AM
Look at the neo. This coin is easy for you to make a profit in 2018. Still worth paying attention to the waves. The etherium does not exactly 3x and 2x exactly, and in the middle of 2018 it will cost over $ 1000.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 07:16:10 AM
Neblio - it's still in the early phase, has support for a greater array of programming languages vs competitors and hasn't hit the big exchanges yet.
All the blockchain platform providers I bet on previously have passed through a strong valuation wave - Ethereum, Cardano, Neo, Qtum, Lisk, Stratis, Waves, Ark.

You are a huge platform fan, aren't you? Cheesy i like your tips really much!
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 13, 2017, 06:50:46 AM
AION can make more than 3x and the team is already A rated and has good advisors and partners. This great project is about AION connecting public blockchains not only to other public blockchains but to private enterprise blockchains as well.
More info:https://aion.network/
https://etherdelta.com/#AION-ETH
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22339013
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
December 13, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

Activity: 448
December 13, 2017, 05:34:49 AM
Waves can make easily 3x, has already increased price.
At the beginning of the road, we will see more price increases Smiley
Activity: 644
December 13, 2017, 04:54:29 AM
Waves already made x5. Why do u think it will be able to come higher?
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 04:16:42 AM
Look for good projects that have low market capitalizations. My top 3 picks are Real, Postoken and Stratis. I believe they should at least x2 in prices short term.
Activity: 187
December 13, 2017, 01:04:10 AM
For now i will choose Waves because big news coming next 10 days. Waves have been grow lots few day ago, but the price now still good to enter.
Activity: 5
December 13, 2017, 12:46:18 AM
Smiley I hope BAT someday... Great development team and lots of buzz behind it!
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
December 12, 2017, 11:16:57 PM
Is only Bitcoins I have seen  It has proven to go up 3x and we have seen that in 2017.
Activity: 256
December 12, 2017, 10:51:07 PM
I expect Spectrecoin (XSPEC) to easily triple in btc valuation as it starts to gain attention and rises through the ranks.  Here's why:

As governments increasingly seek to track and regulate cryptocurrencies, the demand for truly private and anonymous currencies will almost certainly skyrocket.  Spectrecoin has robust and cutting edge privacy and anonymity technology, an ambitious roadmap, and it is positioned to be the first to have an anonymous, peer-to-peer, small remittance Android app (the SpectreCash app, on the roadmap for next year).

There are slightly fewer than 21 million XSPEC in existence, with an additional 5% added to the total supply each year via generous staking rewards to anyone who keeps their wallet(s) open for staking.  At less than 2000 sats per coin, Spectrecoin is currently a steal.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 07:15:56 PM
3x in btc price not in dollar. Anyone?
Activity: 31
December 01, 2017, 01:30:04 PM
ADA
XMR
ETH
Activity: 210
December 01, 2017, 01:23:37 PM
almost all of the tops will go x3 haha
xzc zec kmd ada etc btc
Activity: 281
December 01, 2017, 01:22:26 PM
Neblio - it's still in the early phase, has support for a greater array of programming languages vs competitors and hasn't hit the big exchanges yet.
All the blockchain platform providers I bet on previously have passed through a strong valuation wave - Ethereum, Cardano, Neo, Qtum, Lisk, Stratis, Waves, Ark.
Pages:
Jump to: