Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me some business idea to start online. - page 2. (Read 2437 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 21, 2016, 09:32:52 AM
Well Risk is present in every investments it is twins if you'll invest you need to be ready whatever happens right? It is risking your money make it grow or lose it .
In life you will need to risk if you don't risk younwill be always hiding on your fear to lose .
I have an idea business online the trend now clothings ,gadgets ,accesories . That was the first thing that people might search for.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
September 20, 2016, 10:39:36 AM
Hmm how about building an online store like most of the start up right now and it is really a good business. Another one is selling some digital goods like steam wallet codes, amazon or paypal gift cards.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
September 20, 2016, 09:25:01 AM
For me if you have that amount my only suggestion is to start affiliate marketing cpa or cpi.. like other company i am looking for that business to work.. but there is not affiliate marketing are paying in bitcoin unless if you start this business you can earn a lot in this if you find a good company with your own business..

Have you tried RunCPA? I haven't run their offers yet but from what I've been reading, they're legit. They're the only BTCBTCBTC CPA network as far as I know.
Activity: 615
September 20, 2016, 06:39:24 AM
5000-6000 USD is a lot . My only advice for with it is atleast get 1 Bitcoin and invest it in a gambling site. If you need to find a good gambling site to invest your money is just search it here in forums. There are many reviews about investment in gambling site. Remember business is a risk so the investment. no risk no gain goodluck

$5-6k is not a lot at all. Starting a business, depending on what it involves. can easily cost way upwards of $250,000. If you want to start a business you need a good idea. Now nobody is going to tell you a great business idea without wanting some involvement.

Maybe see if you can partner with someone, you use your collateral and the other person, their expertise.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
September 20, 2016, 06:12:06 AM
Hello there right now i have 5000-6000 USD in my bank account and want to invest those or do some thing with them so that i can achieve some regular income on a montly basis.Can any one give me some idea where i can invest them and there is not risk of loosing them.

5000-6000 USD is a lot . My only advice for with it is atleast get 1 Bitcoin and invest it in a gambling site. If you need to find a good gambling site to invest your money is just search it here in forums. There are many reviews about investment in gambling site. Remember business is a risk so the investment. no risk no gain goodluck
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 04:07:41 AM
Hello there right now i have 5000-6000 USD in my bank account and want to invest those or do some thing with them so that i can achieve some regular income on a montly basis.Can any one give me some idea where i can invest them and there is not risk of loosing them.
There are not instrument of investments that free risk, it is part of investment and you need managing the risk. You can start with low capital that you can lost them. I think you must open offline business at your regional and not in cryptos coins because of high fluctuation.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
September 20, 2016, 04:00:40 AM
if you really want to do business then there are two options. bitcoin is doing business in the world and doing business in the real world. if the world bitcoin then you can invest your money in trading. and if it is in the real world then I suggest you to do business in the technology sector.
or do some real state business if you are going to do real world business... but OP asked about to start some business at online(web), so I suggest you to do trading. trading is the best choice you can do with 0.5BTC.
specially altcoin trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 20, 2016, 03:31:25 AM

I dont know much about investment guarantee but i think all investment Is got risk..IJust my suggestion If i have $6k usd I will going to trading and Yeah I believe that much chance to get profit at least per week
legendary
Activity: 840
September 20, 2016, 03:23:39 AM
Not a good time to invest in Cryptocurrency right now. Consider investing in some shares of Apple or something, which are going up and will do so atleast till October end due to the launch of their new line of products. They will be rolling out a new Macbook pro as well befoe the end of the year, so you might as well hold it till then.

if you want to invest in the cryptospace, look into moneypot.

Investing $5k is going to get OP nowhere. OP said they want ideas for a business.  $5k invested in something would need to see several hundred % per year to sustain a lifestyle on.

If you are going to do any kind of trading just chuck in 0.1 btc or something and if you cant make money then quit.

It depends on what you invest you on. For example if the investment was on bitcoin, then it would have doubled. Any day that is better than banks ROI. For a business, you could end up being in risk and there isn't a set business idea that will necessarily make him profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
September 20, 2016, 02:56:03 AM
Not a good time to invest in Cryptocurrency right now. Consider investing in some shares of Apple or something, which are going up and will do so atleast till October end due to the launch of their new line of products. They will be rolling out a new Macbook pro as well befoe the end of the year, so you might as well hold it till then.

Investing $5k is going to get OP nowhere. OP said they want ideas for a business.  $5k invested in something would need to see several hundred % per year to sustain a lifestyle on.

If you are going to do any kind of trading just chuck in 0.1 btc or something and if you cant make money then quit.

$5k is already adequate. I started mine with less than 1k.  Believe me, it all depends on how you handle your money.
Activity: 1372
September 19, 2016, 11:27:25 AM

Investing $5k is going to get OP nowhere. OP said they want ideas for a business.  $5k invested in something would need to see several hundred % per year to sustain a lifestyle on.

legendary
September 19, 2016, 02:05:10 AM
Correct me if i am wrong but i think that OP wants to start an online bussiness and not just invest his money in a site,altcoin etc.
Anyway i don't believe you should ask others about it,this is a desicion you must take alone.The only advice that i can give you for your bussiness is to do something you enjoy and you are good at it,then you will have more chances to succed.
Good luck
Thats what the thread title is, but he talks about the money as an investment, so obviously investments in crypto and crypto-projects are bound to come into discussion. You don't get guaranteed profit from businesses you do to enjoy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 19, 2016, 12:14:47 AM
Correct me if i am wrong but i think that OP wants to start an online bussiness and not just invest his money in a site,altcoin etc.
Anyway i don't believe you should ask others about it,this is a desicion you must take alone.The only advice that i can give you for your bussiness is to do something you enjoy and you are good at it,then you will have more chances to succed.
Good luck
legendary
September 18, 2016, 11:57:12 PM

Activity: 868
September 18, 2016, 11:15:23 PM

The better investment is keep your fund in any bank, bank will give you interest periodically.
or just start you own business that requires very low capital I'm sure your own business will generate better return than any online Ponzi investment program.
Don't fall for cloud mining investment program these types of programs are always Ponzi.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 18, 2016, 03:26:42 PM
You have to start selling hosting to the web masters, buy your server and manage everything, you can learn all about setting your server on google, and then you will need to promote that hosting server on everywhere and with that you will earn a steady income without any efforts.
For this i think he need to have the knowledge about web designing,know about hosting and these things because i am even new to this and learning these days.So investment should be in the area of interest only then you can work for it and make some steady profit from your online business.
Activity: 146
September 18, 2016, 03:23:18 PM

This is a nice amount to invest in forex trading with a rate of $ 600 per month with no risk.
I 'm years ago started small now I do it for others with success!
You can also start your own business in what you enjoy doing and what you're good at .
If you believe in it , I 'm sure you make a good choice .
Activity: 907
September 18, 2016, 03:05:00 PM
You have to start selling hosting to the web masters, buy your server and manage everything, you can learn all about setting your server on google, and then you will need to promote that hosting server on everywhere and with that you will earn a steady income without any efforts.
Activity: 154
September 18, 2016, 02:41:52 PM
Well if i would want to start any business online with that much amount of money,then i would buy some ready website which is already getting some traffic and generating adsense income,look around flippa for that,and then invest some more money in its promotion to increase its daily earnings even more.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
September 18, 2016, 02:32:31 PM
For 0.5 BTC, I ll gladly share how I make about 1 BTC per month from mixture of investments, currently 6 different investment streams. 10 days money back guarantee. My trust level tells you everything else. 2 guys max, don't want to saturate my ways.
Pages:
Jump to: