Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me some business idea to start online. - page 4. (Read 2437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Hello there right now i have 5000-6000 USD in my bank account and want to invest those or do some thing with them so that i can achieve some regular income on a montly basis.Can any one give me some idea where i can invest them and there is not risk of loosing them.

Every investment has it own risk and depends how much and where do we invest.

An easy way to invest without talking and bothering with anyone is investing in altcoins like ETH or any other at the earliest phase like ICO.

But wherever you invest try to not put all eggs in one basket because it can be very risky or very profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
Hello there right now i have 5000-6000 USD in my bank account and want to invest those or do some thing with them so that i can achieve some regular income on a montly basis.Can any one give me some idea where i can invest them and there is not risk of loosing them.

No pain no gain!

You will have to take risk, there is no free lunch. That's a Fact!
If you can't get any business plan then diversify into some good top 10 cryptos. and keep the rest in the bank till you figure a good business plan. Even if you come up with a online business model, you will be facing alot of competition.

Here is a suggestion, why don't you start your own faucet or something.  Just a suggestion, I know SHIT about developing faucets. But somethings tell me to tell this to you.

Activity: 294
From my experience I would say that it is hard to start business online. First of all you have to chose the area for your future business. And then to manage the site and think about logistic of the business. Internet business are developing now and it cost cheaper and brings more profit if the business is really successful. The idea is the most important think of all this. You have to manage something that will attract people and only that will make your business work. Good luck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games

Do you mean starting an online business? or Investing Online thru Bitcoin? If it's investing, there will always be risks, that's what investing is, but if what you mean is loosing your investment in a scam site, then I can recommend crypto-games.net, it's a gambling site that is reputable and has no scam complaints or accusations. You basically invest on the site and have a percentage on it's profits, personally it's safer than trading or lending, you just have to find a site that you can trust.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

i think it should be you who comes up with an idea based on your skills and past experiences because you have to have some kind of experience if you want to start a new business or else you will lose money on it.
and also you can look around where you live and see if there is something missing, for example is there an exchange service in your country? you can start one although you have to find investors since your capital is small.
Activity: 294

well, now a days invest means risk there's is no riskfree investment.I think 99% sites is ponzi/scam I  found few safe and clean site till now for investment but not sure of what will they do in next . You have to take risk for investment. The best invest area is trading & you need some skills to do it.If you have good skill & strategy you can succeed easily.  Otherwise, you can make a lending service where you will give loan to those people who have sufficient collateral. But it's will take long time for gain profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: