Pages:
Author

Topic: Give up DASH ? - page 3. (Read 394 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
April 04, 2018, 01:29:25 AM
I hold DASH from last year and don't want hold it anymore.
What coin would you think I can change it to?
I'm considering  BTM,BCH how do you think?
I do not understand what dash did not please you, but it's yours, and you decided to make even worse choices now, fork bitcoin and a little-known coin with low liquidity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 04, 2018, 12:44:52 AM
BCH or any other top altcoin should be good alternative to Dash even though Dash should go back up when crypto market goes back to old highs.
Activity: 290
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

It depends on how much DASH you're holding and which specific target in fiat you want to achieve to buy a car. Also, which car? because in crypto people never think below LAMBO. Cheesy
[/quote]

Oh no, I just need a car for serving my daily commuting. Well I want use the profit to cover the car price only my coin cost. Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
April 03, 2018, 11:13:19 PM
I'm considering BCH BTM, how do you think?

Well DASH is losing its momentum because of the asic miner from bitmain. For me, Monero, EOS and BCH is a good alternative crypto for long HOLD. This is because they are now very cheap and a lot of updates coming on this year.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
April 03, 2018, 10:15:37 PM
If i had the choice i would invest in BCH

yes I think high potential it will pump but who knows.. I just want to buy a car Angry

It depends on how much DASH you're holding and which specific target in fiat you want to achieve to buy a car. Also, which car? because in crypto people never think below LAMBO. Cheesy
April 03, 2018, 10:11:25 PM
Why do you want to give up dash? I think this coin is very good, and even want to buy a lot. Don't give up what you have.
What's your expected price on DASH?
April 03, 2018, 10:09:17 PM
I bought Dash at the end of last year. I did not sell it on time. Now we have to wait until the price grows.

Same here. I didn't sell it at the top price. Feel so stupid I am!
April 03, 2018, 10:07:51 PM
Are you sure about consider BCH to be your portfolio? Dude, how many times a lot of people said about bitcoin cash pair has already delisted from some major crypto exchange site, and it's not worth any more to put your money on bitcoin cash. Credits, Ethereum, and another coin have a lot of potential compared to bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash has already died since some exchanges sites were erasing bitcoin cash pair due to the zero demand.

right, I also know it was erased from some exchange sites. But does that mean more people are holding BCH?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
DASH was one of the Top performers in 2017 but due to market slowdown major coins in 2017 DASH and Zcash and other major noted coins are suffering in price consolidation
BCH is the best choice now 1800 stores in South Korea are having tie-ups with BCH we can expect good price soon
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
April 03, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
NEO, Ethereum and Bancor can be options for short, medium and in the long run and this may depend on the amount and time estimated by your strategy. However Dash is in the top 20 and sooner or later tends to go up, maybe wait may be a good choice and a little more patience can help.
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 12:38:58 PM
I think anybody don't worry about Dash coin. All the market is red on these days. All the coins are dropped. But green is coming.
Dash community have to be patient because some of good news will come in few days.  Good news are coming.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 03, 2018, 12:37:02 PM
If you are planning to convert your dash investment to other altcoins I can suggest you to invest monero, litecoin, eos and neo as these coins will rule the year 2019 following bitcoin in my opinion. Best coins ever for me.
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Why do you want to give up dash? I think this coin is very good, and even want to buy a lot. Don't give up what you have.
From the technical side, they are doing well. I generally can not understand why the coin DASH, so much sank in the price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
April 03, 2018, 10:30:06 AM
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
April 03, 2018, 10:29:32 AM
BCH, BTG, ETH are recomended if you want to invest this year. or BTC while the price is down.

BTG Really? That is one slow painful and prolonged death going the way of Bitcoin Diamond.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
BCH, BTG, ETH are recomended if you want to invest this year. or BTC while the price is down.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 03, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

I wouldn't consider Dash a fail project or a project that is worth nothing because they actually has development and working applications i believe
Just that it doesn't really scale well compare to their competitor in terms of it?

Most of the new Blockchain product now have Smart contract imo which is very important in a long run
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
April 03, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
I think ONT is also a good choice. Like NEO, will create another miracle. This distribution is fair and worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
I bought Dash at the end of last year. I did not sell it on time. Now we have to wait until the price grows.
Activity: 24
April 03, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

What about pivx? Dash's little brother and I think they have tons of growth potential this year. Love the community and team as well.
Pages:
Jump to: