Pages:
Author

Topic: Give up DASH ? - page 4. (Read 394 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 253
April 03, 2018, 07:44:01 AM
I hold DASH from last year and don't want hold it anymore.
What coin would you think I can change it to?
I'm considering BCH BTM, how do you think?
Are you sure about consider BCH to be your portfolio? Dude, how many times a lot of people said about bitcoin cash pair has already delisted from some major crypto exchange site, and it's not worth any more to put your money on bitcoin cash. Credits, Ethereum, and another coin have a lot of potential compared to bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash has already died since some exchanges sites were erasing bitcoin cash pair due to the zero demand.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

If you were investing Dash and you don't believe in the coin anymore i actually would suggest turning to miners.

Honestly it's just a better version of dash. In dash anonymous transactions are optional and that means that not all coins are fungible, which doesn't make it "cash" as its name is supposed to imply here.

Monero is however, fully anonymous, and i'd say that development and community are both a lot more active than Dash's.

Don't care much about bitcoin forks myself, but you could trade them for a short term profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
April 03, 2018, 03:55:46 AM
And will you have enough coins to transfer them into cash and buy a car. This is where you need 20-30 coins for a budget option. And if you invest in other coins, you can buy it more seriously.
Activity: 290
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
If i had the choice i would invest in BCH

yes I think high potential it will pump but who knows.. I just want to buy a car Angry
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 03:37:16 AM
If i had the choice i would invest in BCH
Activity: 290
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:34:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: