Pages:
Author

Topic: [Giveaway] ACT- Citizens First 🔥 Earn 1000 ACT Token 🔥[1,000,000 ACT Giveaway] - page 15. (Read 20729 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just got an email stain I scored 9 out of 9. Do we get a bonus for scoring 100% on the test? Just figured it can't hurt to ask.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
this bounty still active sir?

I think this giveaway is still active and running. But I have heard many people who havent got their token. So have to check once again whether the managers or admins are around.

are you sure ? because i only receive email that i got 8 from 9 correct, no token in my wallet for now...
because the last time here i read about payment after ICO.. please correct me if i'm wrong, right now there's a bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2006471
more token to get  Grin

This project is pre-ICO. ACT tokens will be created and distributed by the smart contract earliest November 18th 2017. Think of it as an early Christmas present!
Activity: 154

I think this giveaway is still active and running. But I have heard many people who havent got their token. So have to check once again whether the managers or admins are around.

are you sure ? because i only receive email that i got 8 from 9 correct, no token in my wallet for now...
because the last time here i read about payment after ICO.. please correct me if i'm wrong, right now there's a bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2006471
more token to get  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Wait, you've gotten your tokens already? I registered last week but haven't got anything but an email from them.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
thanks dve. ı hope ı will be get some.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
already join, I already fill the form, I hope i can get ACT token, thanks dev
First of all, I just thought that it would be an easy giveaway. But, it made me learn about your project. I loved it. I hope that everything will be smooth as you wish in the future. Looking forward to get the tokens.

Thank you Jacqualin. Our approach is to get all the information out there and make it accessible for people. WINGS forward begins soon so we are looking forward to seeing what this community concludes.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
First of all, I just thought that it would be an easy giveaway. But, it made me learn about your project. I loved it. I hope that everything will be smooth as you wish in the future. Looking forward to get the tokens.
Activity: 209
Just signed up, looking forward to seeing how this project develops!
Completed the form myself, I must say best of luck to the project! Truly inspiring stuff, keep up the good work

We are incredibly inspired right now by the community. Nearly 2500 people have completed the form and know in depth about the project. The interest and good will is huge
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
I still doubt if this is right to pay
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Completed the form myself, I must say best of luck to the project! Truly inspiring stuff, keep up the good work
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I joined the give away too by completing the form. What a brilliant way of distributing tokens!
Hope to get the tokens!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
done. if you need german translations let me know.

I think that irfan_pak10 is allocating now. Perhaps you could PM him about German translations for bounties. Your support is appreciated.

okay i will contact him, i have seen that he is handling other bounty campaigns of other ICOs as well...

I think that irfan_pak10 is allocating now. Perhaps you could PM him about German translations for bounties. Your support is appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Activity: 196
Joined the campaign free giveway
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
My eyes on this project. Looking good.
Activity: 154
Task done
Waiting the reward   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: