Pages:
Author

Topic: [Giveaway] ACT- Citizens First 🔥 Earn 1000 ACT Token 🔥[1,000,000 ACT Giveaway] - page 20. (Read 20729 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Will they make ANN and white paper for the future? And So many questions to follow giveaway, I got confused to fill it all up
Activity: 126
🌟🌟
i want reserve indonesian translation, give me a chance i will give you my best. thanks, its a curious project for me. good luck and god bless you.
This is Give away
why begging "translation",,base of beggars lol  Grin Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Just following this giveaway. I hope my answer is right and can get some tokens from this giveaway. My feeling its another good ICO project and will be success later. good luck for all participants.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Do I need to answer 7 questions if I want to receive my 1000 tokens? What happens if someone does not get it right? Can she redo the form? It's necessary to analyze the whitepaper a little! Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
I think this is another good project i read the white paper and also some news, great to know the idea of this project and look like this will became success
I joined this giveaway, good luck to all participant hope to received token Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Done filled the form. It's really good promotion and question though, the question make us to watch video and download the white papper about this project. I have a question, how to add ACT token on myetherwallet sir ? Is it automatic or we need add custome token manual ?
Activity: 854
Hope i can get some. Shared to my friends. Thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Joined to your giveaway.. this is really a good way to introduce your project to another people. Waiting for 1000 ACT tokens landing to my wallet. Success
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
I participated in the giveaway, but i have questions why is there a questionaire? Will we still get the giveaway even we dont pass that? Also i created an ethereum wallet, if that address will be sending the ACT?

Thank you!
I am also still confused with the existing cuisioner. I see the giveway options tailored to the market..
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I just filled the form waiting for 1000 tokens. Thanks for the giveaway.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I participated in the giveaway!   1k ACT woot!!

So all I have to do to get 2k ACT is have 2 people put in my Eth address for the referal link?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
It's very good way to introduce the project from giveaway through question and looks like it's gonna be a nice project. I'm sure many people will know this project if they participated on the giveaway.

I participated in the giveaway, but i have questions why is there a questionaire? Will we still get the giveaway even we dont pass that? Also i created an ethereum wallet, if that address will be sending the ACT?

Thank you!

Through the questionnaire you asked by them to download the whitepaper and check other things such like their medium, watching the video. It would help them to introduce to you guys who are they and what the project is. 
Activity: 154

Thank you!
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hi @irfan_pak10, I have participated in the contest running on Twitter in 28 Juin when I try to join this contest I got message
You've already responded

You can only fill out this form once.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Tweeting about ACT teken with any hash tag will be ok? or we need tweet with any special hash tag? and when will we recieve thisrewards? i joined here
Activity: 224
I already fill the form and answered all the question, hope i can get ACT token, thanks dev
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Good project
I can do filipino translation if needed
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
already joined

thank you for the information sir irfan_pak10
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
I'm reading the withepaper, look like a good project.

I'll translate in French if needed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
done to join give away, i hope this token can get best rate on exchange
Pages:
Jump to: