Pages:
Author

Topic: GIVEAWAY! Get 2 FruoCoins for free! The future of anonymous payments. - page 3. (Read 489 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
applied 2 times. i m rich now
Activity: 11
Can I apply multiple times?? Cheesy
Activity: 4
Oh. Here it is. I was looking for this. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 30
hellooo? how can get coin? want free coin please

Hi! It's easy. Go to https://fruo.co/giveaway/ and insert your Ethereum wallet address.
That's it.
hellooo? how can get coin? want free coin please
fruo. where i can find your telegram link. or you don't have it?

Everybody is welcome to join our Telegram chat. https://t.me/fruocoin
Activity: 38
fruo. where i can find your telegram link. or you don't have it?
i want free coins please
Activity: 51
This is the only one who gives free coins.  Grin Grin
Whoa. Yes. We need another anonymous cryptocurrency. lol

I agree with you. There are too many anonymous coins already.

well. this one is onlyone with extra features.
Activity: 51

I agree with you. There are too many anonymous coins already.
Activity: 12
BINEXCOIN PRE-ICO
BOUNTY = ACTIVE
VISIT US NOW

Code:
Binex is here to deliver results and progress instead of misleading people with silly cartoons to attract investors with no results in the end.
Binex is here to become a prominent leader of the cryptocurrency market with brand new innovations, our goal is to become a digital cryptocurrency accessible for everyone and fully decentralised.
With our auto-proxy transaction gateway we provide safe, friendly and anonymous transactions between sender and receiver.
BINX is not mineable and transactions are instant.
What differs us from other coins aswell is our strategies to become mainstream, so far coins have only focussed on specific centralised companies, exchange markets and ICO rankers while the point to become mainstream is to connect with the average daily consumer instead of connecting with potentional investors only, Binex is focussed on webshops, exchange markets, centralised companies, music services, physicial stores, fast food chains, game development companies and software companies.
Binex (BINX) is the Next Generation cryptocurrency focussed on the average daily consumer instead of crypto stock investors only.

The main purpose behind Binex is to differ us from other existing coins - These days Cryptocurrencies are being developed and used to become stock supply rather than an actuall currency, Binex is focused on the daily average consumer which sets us apart from other cryptocurrencies, while there is a cryptocurrency market crash Binex has the highest chances to continue to raise in value and grow bigger, Binex won't be backed by cryptocurrency markets only we have the focus to become fully mainstream and we have the strategies to accomplish that aswell, Binex doesn't focus on one specific niche and Binex doesn't serve one single purpose, Binex is the Next Generation cryptocurrency that has the motivation, strategies, resources and features to become completely mainstream while maintaining a decentralised and most important anonymous status.

Binex will also offer an USA BINX Creditcard, an unique hardware wallet with never seen before innovations and applications, we will present a forum community and a custom exchange market "Binex Trading" which will offer trading between Coins, Tokens and ICO's overtime with BINX as main currency to trade between listed coins and even invest in on-going ICOs with a supporting BINX forum community - By doing so we hope to accomplish a strong solid community and an all-around purpose for BINX.

Okay. Actually some of your features may be useful. Thanks for the free coins btw.
Everyone who follows Fruo social media accounts will receive 2 FruoCoin BETA tokens for free.

More information and participating in the giveaway on FruoCoin website https://fruo.co/giveaway/

What is FruoCoin?

MONERO + VERGE = FRUOCOIN
ULTIMATE COMBINATION OF BEST PRIVACY COINS

More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fruocoin-incognito-mode-of-payments-anonymous-coin-with-useful-extra-features-2891396

FruoCoin BETA token will be later exchanged to real FruoCoin in 1:1 ratio.
Pages:
Jump to: