Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving up - page 2. (Read 335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
January 24, 2018, 06:52:21 PM
Guys I tried everything to find my account , I can't even fund my account . It's just too hard for Americans to buy cryptocurrency . I can't even send money into any of my accounts to buy bitcoin and it looks like no one on this forum wants to help except for someone that wants me to send money to them to open an account for me . I'm not that stupid

1) I saw your previous post. You're a new member on this forum and the posts can often get lost in the more relevant topics that come up every day. It's not that no one is willing to help you, it's just that sometimes the post gets pushed down.

2) I would say not to use Coinbase. However, if you really want to, you might need to wait longer for the bank verification. People who I know that have verified their info with coinbase said it can take up to a week for the small deposits to come into your account. Don't worry too much about it and just wait. If they don't come, try another exchange.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 06:51:10 PM
Guys I tried everything to find my account , I can't even fund my account . It's just too hard for Americans to buy cryptocurrency . I can't even send money into any of my accounts to buy bitcoin and it looks like no one on this forum wants to help except for someone that wants me to send money to them to open an account for me . I'm not that stupid

C-Cex also supports to Americans as far as I remember, why not you try them?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
January 24, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

The easiest way is to open a Coinbase acct. you can fund it with USD
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: