Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE] BDT - 3% weekly interest bond, backed by Bitdaytrade - page 4. (Read 57771 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Bitbuy.nl!
The weekly repayment plan seems to have stranded ... and also no sign of a "thread for taking care of depositors refunds". So what's the holdup?

He hasn't even been online since.. Meni, did you have any contact?
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
The weekly repayment plan seems to have stranded ... and also no sign of a "thread for taking care of depositors refunds". So what's the holdup?
legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
+1 @ Bjork... those are exactly my thoughts!
Activity: 457
Look for the bear necessities!!
Confirmed. Additional 10 BTC sent as part of the weekly repayment plan which started about two weeks ago. I'll be opening a thread for taking care of depositors refunds very soon.  
I understand the frustration, i kindly request to take down my personal informations and pictures. Once again i'm here to say that i acknowledge my mistakes, namely, while not limited to : fund mismanagement, bad site security pratices and naiveness; but i'm not a scammer and i'm trying to make this whole mess right. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Alberto

No.

Look, I don't know what kind of shitty "payment plan" you have agreed to but YOU ORDERED ASICS WITH OUR MONEY.

Why should you get to mine and consider this "payment" or whatever you are planning on doing.  Fuck you.  My coins would have increased in value over TEN FOLD and be worth ~$30k USD by now if you had just handed them back or put them in cold storage... let alone the interest that I was owed.

Rude language isn't getting you anywhere. I expect my informations to be taken down soon enough for this re-payment plan to continue. As said, i'm not a scammer, and i'm doing this to remedy previous mistakes. Thank you

I think it should be the other way around. As soon as you have a payment plan ready your information should be taken down and whenever you don't keep your promises it should be back up. Saying you're not a scammer makes no sense when your actions don't back up this statement. Everything in this topic screams you are indeed a scammer so until you prove the opposite this is what you are.
I agree rude language isn't getting anyone anywhere, but you should understand you made a lot of people very angy -including me- and people made plans to get back their money -including me- which I hope won't be necessary if you indeed repay your debts.

I do understand people is angry and i'm very sorry for this very reason. I didn't mean to cause any financial damage whatsoever, but some funds have been lost, and i'm still here paying back, small amount by small amount. The payment plan i am referring to, which started two weeks ago, was previously agreed with Meni Rosenfeld but further delays have barred me for keeping up with the once promised timeframe. Since then two weekly payments have been achieved. If i didn't have good intentions since the start why should i still be here ?
I do not think that a thief will return anything, it gets as simple as this. Let's keep reasonable and civil, everyone will get their money back.

So you plan on giving me my ~250 bitcoins back?  Oh, no... that's right.  You are going to give me worthless fiat about a year late denominated at $12 USD per btc.

When I get what I am owed, your pictures get taken down.
Activity: 287
Confirmed. Additional 10 BTC sent as part of the weekly repayment plan which started about two weeks ago. I'll be opening a thread for taking care of depositors refunds very soon.  
I understand the frustration, i kindly request to take down my personal informations and pictures. Once again i'm here to say that i acknowledge my mistakes, namely, while not limited to : fund mismanagement, bad site security pratices and naiveness; but i'm not a scammer and i'm trying to make this whole mess right. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Alberto

No.

Look, I don't know what kind of shitty "payment plan" you have agreed to but YOU ORDERED ASICS WITH OUR MONEY.

Why should you get to mine and consider this "payment" or whatever you are planning on doing.  Fuck you.  My coins would have increased in value over TEN FOLD and be worth ~$30k USD by now if you had just handed them back or put them in cold storage... let alone the interest that I was owed.

Rude language isn't getting you anywhere. I expect my informations to be taken down soon enough for this re-payment plan to continue. As said, i'm not a scammer, and i'm doing this to remedy previous mistakes. Thank you

I think it should be the other way around. As soon as you have a payment plan ready your information should be taken down and whenever you don't keep your promises it should be back up. Saying you're not a scammer makes no sense when your actions don't back up this statement. Everything in this topic screams you are indeed a scammer so until you prove the opposite this is what you are.
I agree rude language isn't getting anyone anywhere, but you should understand you made a lot of people very angy -including me- and people made plans to get back their money -including me- which I hope won't be necessary if you indeed repay your debts.

I do understand people is angry and i'm very sorry for this very reason. I didn't mean to cause any financial damage whatsoever, but some funds have been lost, and i'm still here paying back, small amount by small amount. The payment plan i am referring to, which started two weeks ago, was previously agreed with Meni Rosenfeld but further delays have barred me for keeping up with the once promised timeframe. Since then two weekly payments have been achieved. If i didn't have good intentions since the start why should i still be here ?
I do not think that a thief will return anything, it gets as simple as this. Let's keep reasonable and civil, everyone will get their money back.
Bitbuy.nl!

Alberto

No.

Alberto

No.

Alberto

No.

Thanks for your reply. Please stick to the future promises you make. Don't promise anything you won't furfill.

Could you specify "very soon" please?

Thanks for your advice, appreciated. I'll have a thread and a page for claims up and running in the next two weeks approximately. Did you have a balance on bitdaytrade.com ?
Bitbuy.nl!
Thanks for your reply. Please stick to the future promises you make. Don't promise anything you won't fulfill.

Could you specify "very soon" please?

Alberto
Bitbuy.nl!
Let's be clear here.  Meni is not a scammer and has lost more money on this than anyone else.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
How does Meni not have a scammer tag from this?  Am I misunderstanding his role in promotion of a scam?
I didn't at the time believe it is a scam (and "promoting it" is also a bit of a stretch). I understand the desire to find a scapegoat but I suggest you read this thread to understand how things transpired.
Activity: 411
Activity: 394
He has real estate assets which could be liquidated to cover his obligations if it comes to that point.
I wouldnt have lent anything if I had known that this was a lie... or at least without any proof just made up to drag us into this whole mess.
I clarified abundantly that I had no first-hand knowledge or proof about either his assets or intentions; and that everything ultimately rests on his good intentions.

We thought the information we had was sufficient to justify the loan. We were wrong.

How does Meni not have a scammer tag from this?  Am I misunderstanding his role in promotion of a scam?
donator
He has real estate assets which could be liquidated to cover his obligations if it comes to that point.
I wouldnt have lent anything if I had known that this was a lie... or at least without any proof just made up to drag us into this whole mess.
I clarified abundantly that I had no first-hand knowledge or proof about either his assets or intentions; and that everything ultimately rests on his good intentions.

We thought the information we had was sufficient to justify the loan. We were wrong.
legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
I'm incredibly busy right now so I won't be able to dedicate any significant time for this, but I can contribute some funds to the effort.
Great... so first you are dragging us into this and now you dont have any time to solve it...
We've been over this already. I didn't drag you to anything, I managed the IPO. You made a bad investment decision (as did I) and you are now looking for someone to pass the responsibility to.

I'd like to remind people though that the chance to actually recover funds isn't great.
That did sound pretty different at the beginning too...
At the beginning I believed Alberto intended to honor the bonds. Now I don't.

And I wrote a post mortem specifying this change in belief over half a year ago.

Anyone ever asked himself what Meni Rosenfelds true role is in all this?
My true role in all this is exactly what is specified in the OP and following posts.

What i can guarantee: The actors in this fraud gonna regret it.
I'm not an actor in any fraud but you can be sure I'm regretting ever taking on this job. That too I explained in depth in the post mortem.

donator
Meni, you said you would disclose all information you had, but you still didn't. Could you please post everything you know about this guy in this topic?
Can you link to that post? It's not likely I said I'd disclose everything publicly because there are legal repercussions to that. For now I'll add the following to what was quoted by Bjork:

Phone number: +393421048844
Skype handle: jjfarren

Online profiles:
Linkedin - http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=41459791
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/alberto.armandi
Bitcoin forum - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitdaytrade-60475
Google plus - https://plus.google.com/110728464989415539084/posts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/albertoarmandi

I can give more information in private to relevant parties.
Pages:
Jump to: