Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE] BDT - 3% weekly interest bond, backed by Bitdaytrade - page 6. (Read 57771 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Look for the bear necessities!!
spending our money on asics instead of repaying us is unacceptable.  What the hell is wrong with you?  ALL of the asics should be immediately liquified.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
I confirm that Alberto has sent to me 10 BTC which I will soon distribute.

I have also abundantly clarified to Alberto that it's been way too long without any real progress and that he will have to accomplish both some progress and concrete documentation of his plans for future progress very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012
Apologizes for not being communicative lately, but i am positive that i'll soon be able to provide consistent and stable payments.
During the BDT experience, because i was very concerned about the high interest bond and the lack of supporting high revenues i've made the decision (unethical, possibly illegal) to repurpose some of the funds raised with the IPO.
Those funds were invested through some chinese partners of mine in asic equipment.
I will receive a couple of units hopefully the next week, the mined coins will go toward current debt repayment plan.
I've also discussed with Meni about shipping one ASIC unit to him phisically, once i receive them.
I'm also working hard on raising funds via other ways, small programming giggles and similar, but my tarnished reputation doesn't help finding customers as a freelancer.
I am not looking for compassion or excuses, rather i just want to explain the state of things at the moment.
On a more positive note, i could possibly be able to pay the current debt entirely within the next few months if  some real estate sale concludes. I'm still working out a way to document this to Meni and possibly publicly. A stable point in the debt repayment plan will be reached soon enough when i'll be able to make use of the asic devices and send a unit to meni. I've also sent additional 10 BTC to Meni today, and i know this is not much of an update until money start flowing back to both bond holders and bdt depositors, but i'm positive about what is being outlined. I'll be soon re-activating the website and implement a claim form for BDT depositors. Again apologizes for all issues caused.

Sincerely
Alberto

quoted for documentation purposes
Activity: 287
Apologizes for not being communicative lately, but i am positive that i'll soon be able to provide consistent and stable payments.
During the BDT experience, because i was very concerned about the high interest bond and the lack of supporting high revenues i've made the decision (unethical, possibly illegal) to repurpose some of the funds raised with the IPO.
Those funds were invested through some chinese partners of mine in asic equipment.
I will receive a couple of units hopefully the next week, the mined coins will go toward current debt repayment plan.
I've also discussed with Meni about shipping one ASIC unit to him phisically, once i receive them.
I'm also working hard on raising funds via other ways, small programming giggles and similar, but my tarnished reputation doesn't help finding customers as a freelancer.
I am not looking for compassion or excuses, rather i just want to explain the state of things at the moment.
On a more positive note, i could possibly be able to pay the current debt entirely within the next few months if  some real estate sale concludes. I'm still working out a way to document this to Meni and possibly publicly. A stable point in the debt repayment plan will be reached soon enough when i'll be able to make use of the asic devices and send a unit to meni. I've also sent additional 10 BTC to Meni today, and i know this is not much of an update until money start flowing back to both bond holders and bdt depositors, but i'm positive about what is being outlined. I'll be soon re-activating the website and implement a claim form for BDT depositors. Again apologizes for all issues caused.

Sincerely
Alberto
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
where is the update?  Huh it takes 6 confirmation to return everyone bitcoins
Apologizes for not being "timely", i am very busy and have really little to no time to post updates. I'm working hard on the debt repayment plan and the plan is to post in the next couple of days a detailed update about the situation for both BDT bond holders and users of the platform. I'll be detailing the debt repayment plan also. Thank you for your patience.
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
Seriously... Why should anyone believe you anything anymore...

Tonight i will provide a detailed update about the roadmap toward debt repayment.

"Tonight" passed 4 days ago without any update...

Go troll somewhere else. I'm working hard to raise the necessary funds. Very positive news are on the horizon.

Maybe if you would really take this matter serious and wouldnt make all those false promises, you wouldnt attract all those "trolls". As you sow, so you shall reap.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Go troll somewhere else. I'm working hard to raise the necessary funds. Very positive news are on the horizon.

Great news on horizon for bdt bond holders only? means, what's up whit limbo bdt deposits?
Tonight i will provide a detailed update about the roadmap toward debt repayment. Thanks and i'm sorry everyone, once again.
in other words, plans that never execute.

vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Tonight i will provide a detailed update about the roadmap toward debt repayment. Thanks and i'm sorry everyone, once again.
in other words, plans that never execute.
legendary
Activity: 906
and the updates are?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I'm working hard toward full debt repayment. Chances are significant amounts will be paid back in acceptable timeframes. I'm hoping for your patience and belief in my good, which was present since the start. I have made many mistakes but never intended to harm anyone, this is such a mess i'm having an hard time to recover, but i'll definitely stand-up if you allow me a chance. Comments full of hate are not helping me on a emotional level. thanks if you understand, and if you don't. Alberto

time ago that I not informed about this, I must understand that you will return me my 15btc that I had deposited in your platform?

I haven't started dealing with individuals yet, i plan to fix issues step by step accordingly to available funds. I will provide an email address where to submit claims on a later phase. I am deeply sorry for all issues.

Thanks for the info, I hope you can comply with all.
I'm working hard toward full debt repayment. Chances are significant amounts will be paid back in acceptable timeframes. I'm hoping for your patience and belief in my good, which was present since the start. I have made many mistakes but never intended to harm anyone, this is such a mess i'm having an hard time to recover, but i'll definitely stand-up if you allow me a chance. Comments full of hate are not helping me on a emotional level. thanks if you understand, and if you don't. Alberto

time ago that I not informed about this, I must understand that you will return me my 15btc that I had deposited in your platform?

I haven't started dealing with individuals yet, i plan to fix issues step by step accordingly to available funds. I will provide an email address where to submit claims on a later phase. I am deeply sorry for all issues.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
All this serves the purpose for the scammer to present himself as a victim of adverse fate to prevent serious action by the creditors. At the same time creditors get exhausted crawling towards the Fata Morgana of repayment created by the scammer.

It also only works on idiots.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012
Alberto sent 50 additional BTC, which I will soon distribute. He asked me to relay that he is working hard on obtaining more, which I hope will soon follow.

At least he is still trying. 

If you are a cold blooded swindler, you could put a few hundred coins aside from your plunder to feed the claimants slowly until they get tired and lose focus. I'm not saying this is the case, but if it is, being sympathetic to his situation only helps.

+1

What we've seen so far is the classical pattern of one of the most common scamming strategies:

1. Being always nice to creditors.
2. Pointing at special circumstances and extraordinary difficulties which hinder repayment.
3. Nonetheless emphasizing one's will to repay.
4. Making up stories how repayment could be accomplished. (Which never materialize.)
5. Promising to pay "soon", but never agreeing on a reliable schedule.
6. Doing minuscule repayments in an irregular fashion with increasing time span in between and decreasing amounts.

All this serves the purpose for the scammer to present himself as a victim of adverse fate to prevent serious action by the creditors. At the same time creditors get exhausted crawling towards the Fata Morgana of repayment created by the scammer.

Time = money. Thats a simple equation which is also valid for scammers.
(In this case even more so, as the BTC debt has been converted to USD.)
Activity: 938
Alberto sent 50 additional BTC, which I will soon distribute. He asked me to relay that he is working hard on obtaining more, which I hope will soon follow.

At least he is still trying. 

If you are a cold blooded swindler, you could put a few hundred coins aside from your plunder to feed the claimants slowly until they get tired and lose focus. I'm not saying this is the case, but if it is, being sympathetic to his situation only helps.
Pages:
Jump to: