Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE] Feedback wanted: Gigamining, the first 5Mh/s mining bond - page 6. (Read 26428 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Posting in a soon-to-be epic thread, in order to register my profound interest and to subscribe to updates in the future.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
watching. any idea on a IPO date?

IPO would happen once the equipment arrives. I will also update the OP with this info.
Activity: 388
watching. any idea on a IPO date?
Activity: 419
I have known gigavps to be the one of the most professional miners in the community. I think you'd do well to get into business with him.

vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
 :)Hello fellow bitcoiners,

Off the back of the glbse 2.0 release and with a soon to be influx of mining equipment, I would like to get the communities thoughts on an idea I have been keeping in my back pocket until now.

Introduction:
Mining assets are becoming extremely common on the GLBSE. We have companies that offer ownership of hardware, bonds that correlate to actual hash rate. But overall nothing too exciting, too large, or too profitable.

Until now.
Introducing Gigamining Bonds!

The first bond to offer more than 1 MHash/s per bond, and run by a name you know has the hashes to back it up.

Summary:
There will be a total of 10,000 (50Gh!!!!!) bonds issued, with each bond worth a massive 5 MHash/s.

During the initial offering, they will be sold for a cheap ?? (give me your feedback). All maintenance free.

Each bond will pay 100% of PPS earnings every 7 days.

The bond never expire.

I reserve the option to repurchase bonds at 105% of the highest traded price over the last 15 days.

About Me
Most of you know who I am, most of you know I have the ability to deliver this kind of power. I'm not going anywhere any time soon, so trust that your coin is safe, and doing its best work for you, here. If you have any questions, ask them in the thread.

Where is 50Gh going to come from?
- I currently run 33Gh in GPUs (undervolted and underclocked to 26Gh for the summer)
- I also run 11 Butterfly Labs singles @ 9Gh
- Soon 4 mini rig boxes will arrive with a total of 100Gh of mining capacity.

I feel this is an exciting opportunity to be able to make such a compelling offer on the glbse. I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback, so post a reply and lets get the conversation started.

Best,
gigavps

Q/A

Q: What's the price of each bond?
A: This is something I want to hear your feedback on. What do you think?

Q: When would the inital offering happen?
A: Vbs has proposed that the initial offering happens before the equipment arrives. What do you think?

Q: Who's the hottie in your profile pic?
A: That's my wife.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: