Pages:
Author

Topic: GLBSE is offline We will update our users on Saturday. - page 25. (Read 51531 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
I don't know anything about this. I am extremely irritated with Nefario.

Can you contact him and give an update?
I assume you have his mobile number?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I guess I'm just going to sit back and watch as everyone sharpens the pitchforks.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
I don't know anything about this. I am extremely irritated with Nefario.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
I was in the process of logging in when I got the cloudflare "site is down" notice.  A couple minutes later it shows the offline/Saturday notice.

If you've got browser tabs with your account holdings still open, take screen shots.  And hang on to any old account history csv's - just in case.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Maybe they are implementing an update, and had to shut the site down to do the switch over and check for bugs? (Although, I am not sure why they would need two full days to do that?)
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Please stop using ponzi word if you dont know what it means. And really, people are just staring to convinced that nefiro is a scam after all, what if one day it locks out all our fund.

After all, stop panic (for a moment). but he should have told us this like 1 or 2 weeks ago with those fancy popups alert. (What i am worried of is it being hacked now)

^^ This.  We should probably not speculate to much on what is going on because it will only hurt the image of investing in the btc IMHO.  There could be a perfectly reasonable answer for this such as being hacked (not that being hacked is good but at least that isn't as bad as the operator running away with our btc).  So I suggest we restrain ourselves for right now.

Yes, of course. I don't panic and IMO nobody should.

What already pisses me of is that they are going offline with no statement.

2 days. Well, lets start the FUD.
Please stop using ponzi word if you dont know what it means. And really, people are just staring to convinced that nefiro is a scam after all, what if one day it locks out all our fund.

After all, stop panic (for a moment). but he should have told us this like 1 or 2 weeks ago with those fancy popups alert. (What i am worried of is it being hacked now)

^^ This.  We should probably not speculate to much on what is going on because it will only hurt the image of investing in the btc IMHO.  There could be a perfectly reasonable answer for this such as being hacked (not that being hacked is good but at least that isn't as bad as the operator running away with our btc).  So I suggest we restrain ourselves for right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Oh Yippie...I don't think it will be anything too serious, but I guess we'll find out in two days...
legendary
Activity: 1232
WTF. No statement, just going offline.

And another time they show their lack of professionalism.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Each equity should have its own separate website where users can buy and sell the security.
Activity: 313
wtf, we will update our users on saturday??
Why not tell us now what is going on  Undecided
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

I am assuming no one has any word yet?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What the hell happened?

Was GLBSE the biggest ponzi scheme of all?
Activity: 394
I should have finished pulling out.
Pages:
Jump to: