Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE] V.HRL Vendor's High Risk Loan up to 3% interest weekly - page 4. (Read 8965 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
All of the prices of the securities that I am invested in can be found at the following link.

https://glbse.com/assets

Honestly though, the drag on my portfolio has been Gigamining.

Look, my only point is that this is the same stuff over and over again. This guy is offering inflated interest rates, no verification. This exact cycle is unfolding right now with pirate. People are only going to fall into this time after time unless we make it harder for them to do this sort of scheme. I consider this sort of harassment a form of free-market regulation. With higher risk, there needs to be higher transparency not just higher interest. Now, does this mean that people shouldn't be able to give him their money, no, they should be free to do so. If he does turn out to be legitimate, and he pays back the whole loan one day and does not ask for another as some do with confidence loans as pointed out by Kluge, then I will apologize to him.

Now, I am going to minimize my comments from now on to stop giving him free bumps.

On a side note:

I sent all verification details to glbse, now waiting for them to reply.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All of the prices of the securities that I am invested in can be found at the following link.

https://glbse.com/assets

Honestly though, the drag on my portfolio has been Gigamining.

Look, my only point is that this is the same stuff over and over again. This guy is offering inflated interest rates, no verification. This exact cycle is unfolding right now with pirate. People are only going to fall into this time after time unless we make it harder for them to do this sort of scheme. I consider this sort of harassment a form of free-market regulation. With higher risk, there needs to be higher transparency not just higher interest. Now, does this mean that people shouldn't be able to give him their money, no, they should be free to do so. If he does turn out to be legitimate, and he pays back the whole loan one day and does not ask for another as some do with confidence loans as pointed out by Kluge, then I will apologize to him.

Now, I am going to minimize my comments from now on to stop giving him free bumps.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
Asset values on low risk opportunities have been declining.
Can you provide evidence of this? Or will your investors just have to trust you when you tell them that their investments have dropped in value?
45 shares sold. Puffn wher's your fund, I'm eager to mortage my house to invest in it  Cheesy
I am still trying to figure out how to fake the financials so I can scam you guys not OBSI. I am in IRC with pirate and Ken Lay and we are working out a plan.

Puffn I really do not want to go into arguments but shouldn’t you just take care of your own business.  

YABIF after the IPO was able to pay the daily dividend for 4 days and since nothing. But you keep throwing scam at other peoples security. For example there is a nice post at OBSI.ABNO telling how scam that is. I understand your concerns, that not everyone up to the standard what you declare. But look at yourself first then judge the others. You were able to run a business for 4 days and now you stall because pirate defaulted. I expect much more than that from myself.

In the offline world I am running successfully a decorating and cleaning service since 2005. I  have hundreds of happy clients. I am here for good even if I have only 40 posts in this forum, I did not came to this world yesterday.

Please do not explain your situation about your security and why you were not able to pay dividends for YABIF. People can find you there. I advise you to go there and try to take care of your own investors and do not try to scare off people from other possibilities.

If you were so wise and you think you know which asset is secure to own why did not used your wisdom when you invested more into pirate then it was safe. No you can not pay dividend because the money flow stopped from pirate. I understand you need to regenerate, but please try to concentrate on that, and do your best to keep your clients happy and yourself happy at the same time.

I am willing to accept constructive criticism, because I am willing to learn. Please let me know when you sorted the situation with YABIF and the promised dividends running again regularly.  Then I will welcome you on this thread. But until then, do not waste your time trolling around. It wont make you able to pay dividends. Just do all the hard work what necessary to get your own situation sorted.  

Clearly, Francesco was kidding, and I replied in the spirit that that was written in.

YABIF has not paid out because my accounting is mark to market value, and not mark to book value. Asset values on low risk opportunities have been declining. I have been thinking of paying the dividend anyway, and just have the asset value decline, but have not made a decision on that yet.

You went on, but I lost interest. In the future, never try to troll a suspected troll. Think of me as the batman, and you are just two faced or a joker.
45 shares sold. Puffn wher's your fund, I'm eager to mortage my house to invest in it  Cheesy
I am still trying to figure out how to fake the financials so I can scam you guys not OBSI. I am in IRC with pirate and Ken Lay and we are working out a plan.

Puffn I really do not want to go into arguments but shouldn’t you just take care of your own business. 

YABIF after the IPO was able to pay the daily dividend for 4 days and since nothing. But you keep throwing scam at other peoples security. For example there is a nice post at OBSI.ABNO telling how scam that is. I understand your concerns, that not everyone up to the standard what you declare. But look at yourself first then judge the others. You were able to run a business for 4 days and now you stall because pirate defaulted. I expect much more than that from myself.

In the offline world I am running successfully a decorating and cleaning service since 2005. I  have hundreds of happy clients. I am here for good even if I have only 40 posts in this forum, I did not came to this world yesterday.

Please do not explain your situation about your security and why you were not able to pay dividends for YABIF. People can find you there. I advise you to go there and try to take care of your own investors and do not try to scare off people from other possibilities.

If you were so wise and you think you know which asset is secure to own why did not used your wisdom when you invested more into pirate then it was safe. No you can not pay dividend because the money flow stopped from pirate. I understand you need to regenerate, but please try to concentrate on that, and do your best to keep your clients happy and yourself happy at the same time.

I am willing to accept constructive criticism, because I am willing to learn. Please let me know when you sorted the situation with YABIF and the promised dividends running again regularly.  Then I will welcome you on this thread. But until then, do not waste your time trolling around. It wont make you able to pay dividends. Just do all the hard work what necessary to get your own situation sorted. 
45 shares sold. Puffn wher's your fund, I'm eager to mortage my house to invest in it  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Seriously, if this IPO takes off I am going to announce "Puffn's High Risk Loan: If you get your money back, I did my job wrong." Too bad I am already verified.

Verification details sent to GLBSE support regarding to my email address, my home address and photo I.D.
Security launched.
I contacted GLBSE support about the verification process. I going to verify I hope it will ease some concerns. Apart from that this security still a high risk loan, so bear in mind when investing. The securities which I am planing to issue in the near future will not be so risky. I don’t think there is business without risk by the way. Some involves high risk some much lower, but if one looking for risk free investment gotta do it in another dimension. 
Activity: 252
Love the terms stipulated... so clear and honest. How can the savvy investor go wrong?

I found those who already run a security on GLBSE like to complaining about that other people planing to go their own. Competition is good, try to accept it.
Seriously, if this IPO takes off I am going to announce "Puffn's High Risk Loan: If you get your money back, I did my job wrong." Too bad I am already verified.
Tomorrow launch date!
OMFG! Really! Another "Lend me some money to gamble with and if I make a profit, I'll split it with you. And if I don't pay you back, you'll have to take my word that I lost it gambling and didn't just decide to keep it."

How stupid do you think people are?!

All that is claimed is:

1) He will try to pay people back.

2) He will not pay back more than .03 BTC per week.

That's it! That's all he's saying.

Well, there are several securities on GLBSE offering High Risk, High Return and No Guarantee. You are right in a sense V.HRL will be one of those.
I am planing to offer later on an insured, fixed income, low risk loan also and shares in a mining operation. CPA offered me insurance opportunities and 2 BFL SC ordered, but we will talk about that later.

It wasn’t the best idea to start with a high risk loan I can see the point, but as I said I am not in a hurry.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
This is a High Risk Loan with a face value of 1 BTC. Each bond will pay up to 0.03 BTC on every Wednesday.

The nature of the recipient of the loan will not be discussed.

This loan is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis.

The issuer reserves the right to repurchase the bond at any time at a price equal to 1.05 times the 5 day average trading price on GLBSE.

Additional bonds may be issued at 1 BTC face value price.

Update!

I will start to issue bonds on the 22nd of August.
Pre release sales  @0.97 per share!
Private Message me if interested.

OMFG! Really! Another "Lend me some money to gamble with and if I make a profit, I'll split it with you. And if I don't pay you back, you'll have to take my word that I lost it gambling and didn't just decide to keep it."

How stupid do you think people are?!

All that is claimed is:

1) He will try to pay people back.

2) He will not pay back more than .03 BTC per week.

That's it! That's all he's saying.
I will start to issue bonds on the 22nd of August.
Pre release sales  @0.97 per share!
Private Message me if interested.
I managed to contact GLBSE support and the IPO is up now although a bit late. Wednesday the 22nd I will start to issue the bond.

Glad to see you got it all straight, and good luck!

Thank you Smiley  Wink
Activity: 448
I managed to contact GLBSE support and the IPO is up now although a bit late. Wednesday the 22nd I will start to issue the bond.

Glad to see you got it all straight, and good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: