Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE][BITCOINMINV]7 Claims Made so far 7 Dividends paid - page 2. (Read 4534 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Unhooked a day before halfing, I can sell now but of course you will get a lot less coins, trying to wait for a price dip so it does not look like a  loss  Sad. Most of the equipment was bought around the 8-9$ area.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Alright I am going to figure something out today. Then we are going to be rolling fellas! I got a couple of ideas and have been provided a couple of options that operators have not opened to the public yet.

Any updates? I am still waiting for that e-mail/pm about my shares
legendary
Activity: 1372
1K2r7hgY8CpkVnpTExdAji1rwFwLGNspxm :shares: 148

That's me.
Alright I am going to figure something out today. Then we are going to be rolling fellas! I got a couple of ideas and have been provided a couple of options that operators have not opened to the public yet.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
Got a piece of a list I think? Um they sent me something but it does not look right lol.

@gmail.com:
  :payment_address: 1KkbzcL6cbpDXGdJVDKfBYtUbwEjQy9YNU
  :shares: 82

that is me. and the share count looks about right, was buying them a few at a time as i could afford them lol.
update
:payment_address: 1KPV7ziq8eNp74RPzgZa3PRPPrjSZpXtGY
  :shares: 2839
Got a piece of a list I think? Um they sent me something but it does not look right lol.

@gmail.com:
  :payment_address: 13ZfkAt6rfkAKDqm5o14qwdWhYTFRiHbgp
  :shares: 179
[email protected]:
  :payment_address: 1LUgRiPKu667XrPKfKHfJ4zQ9qnqp5Uh2a
  :shares: 1
@gmail.com:
  :payment_address: 18vx8giNtScNekKQCyyAvsiSqQYWnjrmsw
  :shares: 6
@gmail.com:
  :payment_address: 17QM9LAKHjHCjT4bopw2nqf1QWcTubsmDz
  :shares: 50
@gmx.de:
  :payment_address: 1Q4xrRoAN3UZKo39fg8Ga4BqK36vEPh6of
  :shares: 68
@gmail.com:
  :payment_address: 1KkbzcL6cbpDXGdJVDKfBYtUbwEjQy9YNU
  :shares: 82
@googlemail.com:
  :payment_address: 1FxoPFyMtAonhpAg9N7nvWwTkfsXbuUGP9
  :shares: 57
@rkjnsn.net:
  :payment_address: 14kpGXUwiEbLAJ3wokV8i5YdvucNCetrc7
  :shares: 5
@jdidesign.com:
  :payment_address: 1K2r7hgY8CpkVnpTExdAji1rwFwLGNspxm
  :shares: 148
@tormail.org:
  :payment_address: 1AEJ5pgRtgxY8e4Qc8UaG7FGUGb6qKFE4F
  :shares: 1
@njit.edu:
  :payment_address: 1PN4ePKnoE7xfXCiQ2vYiCaBdgxmQV9kJH
  :shares: 5

I know who about 3 of you are.
Bump? Lol joking here is a update, we got some fans dieing. And some of the other members have pointed out by the time sell off is complete asics will be out. This was something overlooked and may play into future plans. But we are going to start selling these GPU's before more fans die.
legendary
Activity: 1372
By the way: http://blog.glbse.com/issuers-being-given-shareholder-lists

What about accumulated mining revenue since GLBSE shutdown?

Will be distributed, and I will post all of the payouts from slush pool. I will update with info as I get it thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Dolphie Selfie
By the way: http://blog.glbse.com/issuers-being-given-shareholder-lists

What about accumulated mining revenue since GLBSE shutdown?
After I thinking about this for a while the majority has decided not to continue to run this security. I will begin to sell all the property of the and pay shareholders back. All property of the company will be listed here as soon as I get done going through it all, there is a tons of stuff. Then I will sell it off and pay off all security holders.

I came to this after looking at the conditions at hand, block halving is right around the corner and I feel it would not longer be viable to continue you mining at a profit, it would just break about even. The equipment that is on the market now would not be worth investing in with a upcoming equipment changeover. With these conditions it would cause a stage where we had no growth and are in limbo waiting for new equipment to come out. I do not honestly know how long this will take and do not honestly have the patience with the whole thing any longer. So with that being said I will begin a sell off all assets held by the company will be divided with me being paid last.
Thank you for your support and sorry for the shitty conditions, just the way the cards fell on this one.
The problem with it is I did bulk shares to many people who the resold the shares. I have no clue who got those shares or where they went and its not a couple of shares here or there its about 1k worth.
If you want to state how many shares you had here thats fine. I know for a fact about 3 share holders exact amounts.
I am probally about to wrap things up and sell off before the halving, There should be a list of all the gear in the post I will find it relist it and post sale prices.
legendary
Lets get this all sorted out first, I know some of the shareholders and what they held. But bob you never talked to me, so I do not know what you own.

I have only 40 shares.
Last div I received was on 9/28/2012 and it was for 0.009918

I see that many have started to collect shareholders info and try to fix this mess. When and how are you planning to clear up this?
legendary
Emailed with no luck how about you? I have no coins no mail no nothing from them.

I called him and had a we had a short and friendly chat. After that he made a blog post http://blog.glbse.com/
That is all I have for now.
Emailed with no luck how about you? I have no coins no mail no nothing from them.
legendary
Have you had any contact with James McCarthy?
Still does not change anything, I am now just doing what will Pay back or continue to pay investors keeping me out of jail/prison.
legendary
There was no SEC or FSA guys breathing down nefarios neck.
Because this SEC/FSA nonsense was spread here in forums, Nefario used this to close the shop and hide.
Yea shadow no prob at all.
Pages:
Jump to: