Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE][BITCOINMINV]7 Claims Made so far 7 Dividends paid - page 3. (Read 4508 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Still working it out, just like lots of other issuers we were not prepared for this. I  want to kick myself in the ass for it to, after I talked to the S.E.C guy. When I do come up with a plan I will email all the issuers I have info on with details, I will not post it here. I am not sure what our legality is and when I do, I will publish here email sent and that is all.
Can you PM me details when you do - last I checked I had 57 shares of BitcoinMINV. Not much but I'd like to be involved  Wink
Activity: 448
I was just calling bullshit on the email....... boy did I get punked lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am still kind of jealous that I did not receive a call from the SEC. It isn't fair. I am totally one of the big fish in this.
Still working it out, just like lots of other issuers we were not prepared for this. I  want to kick myself in the ass for it to, after I talked to the S.E.C guy. When I do come up with a plan I will email all the issuers I have info on with details, I will not post it here. I am not sure what our legality is and when I do, I will publish here email sent and that is all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Dolphie Selfie
So, it seems the GLBSE is not coming back and there will be a delisting-procedure (=Issuers get a encoded list of asset holders).

How do you plan to continue your operation?
Lets get this all sorted out first, I know some of the shareholders and what they held. But bob you never talked to me, so I do not know what you own.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
I like to sell you back my shares.

Payment of dividends this week may be delayed till after Sunday, please keep yourself updated on the GLSBE news. Thanks!
.5 M/H if you would like more info, Please message me or check our website. I like to talk to all my investors 1 V 1 and know almost all of them that hold more then 100 shares.  I don't understand why I would cancel the rest of the IPO, I can just hold it and not offer it for sale till the time is better. Like I said we have room to expand and have more GPU's just need more PSU's. I personally do not feel it is the right time to buy more GPU equipment.  
legendary
6098 shares outstanding.
How many Mh/s per share you got going right now?

PSU - 0%  GPU  PCIe- 4 spots
legendary
deleted. Wrong thread Smiley
Drunk Driver hit a light pole last night and I lost power for about 5 and half hour. Just giving a heads up on that one.
7.56 Produced since the 23rd
6.044 goes in to growth fund from this dividend.
This is first week of growth fund collection. The last weeks of dividends were to show worth of company and attract investors.
We have have a choice here, buy more equipment to power gpu's or save it for Next Gen equipment. I would like to hear your input.
We might have a leg up in the game, MAYBE I have been in talks with a FPGA maker. I looked at his site and seen he was making FPGA's that the ones being sold now use. I have been in contact with him and he says he may be able to beat some of our prices, and be made to our specs. I will keep you updated as this unfolds.
1400 is about dead on spot lol. We got a great ASIC fund and I did purchase a Jap a while ago. It was a just in case thing, with a limited risk factor. 160$ is easier to swallow then 1300 if we lost it. I would like to here input from investors on which company you think would best to do business with and why.
Check out eclipse or eligius(sp). I am pretty sure they have much less in fees. could add 2% to output.

As far as the financial release goes, just the amount in each account, and the mhash rating we have will be fine. Anything more complicated will just waste your time. Based on the last dividend, we have about 1400 shares left to sell. Sounds like a good start to the ASIC fund to me. Smiley
Sure can, I am also looking for suggestions on mining pools.. using slush right now.
Great idea in the motion. Do you think you could start providing an earnings report for us. Just how much we made every week, and how much we have saved in the growth account. I think it would be great for the company's share price if you would show us how strong the balance sheet is.
Motion Raised, Read it, like it, vote on it.
Pages:
Jump to: