Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 48. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
how many people will continue to mine after july even now it's cheaper to buy glc than to mine it. 25 coins a block will mean that i will finally stop mining and take a step back
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
70 million coins out in a long time from now...

The subsidy halves every 4.36 months or approximately 131 days.

Next halving is to 25 coins per block in late July.  Lets just say July 21st.  So we can do the math.

By the end of today 42,860,000 GLC will be out.  We have 75 days until the next halving and 108,000 coins are minted a day, so 8,100,000 will be added from now until then.

So On July 21st we will have 50,960,000 GLC in the wild.

So the following 131 days, will produce 54,000 GLC a day.  So in late Nov/ Early Dec, we will halve again and be at 58,034,000.  At that point the subsidy drops to 12.5 GLC per block or 27,000 GLC daily.

April 10th 2015: 61,571,000 out and halves to 6.25 GLC per block or 13,500 GLC a day

August 21st 2015:  63,339,500 out and halves to 3.125 GLC per block or 6,250 GLC a day

January 1st 2016: 64,223,750 out and halves to 1.5625 or 3,125 GLC a day

May 11th 2016: 64,633,125 out and halves to .7813 or 1562.5 GLC a day

September 21st 2016:  64,837,812.5 out and halves to .390625 or 781.25 GLC a day

February 2nd 2017:  64,940,156.25 out and halves to .1953 or 390.625 GLC a day

And so on, so it will have many, many years to get to the end of subsidy.  That last 5 million GLC will take decades.

The big numbers really end about this time next year.

However, with the reduction in supply, prices should see increases as that daily supply number drops over teh coming years/more people begin to adopt crypto currencies and GLC.

It is simply the developers jobs to make sure that GLC is not compromised via obsoleted tech( the Scrypt hash function) or insiders being idiots (aka Worldcoin)

At this point the pieces are in place.  We have a great name and great branding, it is all about the wait and see.

The website should say when it was established.  We are in the top 25 - 50 in regard to that I imagine.  Many others that are in front of us will die out, because they have terrible branding.

Maybe one of the original folks might now, how early this coin was to market?

Anyway, should be a cool ride.

Activity: 187
Merit: 101
 a lot of potential buy some
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Good from supply demand perspective, but a concerted marketing effort needs to occur eventually.

when globalcoin will touch 70milion coin? in one year? or less
Good from supply demand perspective, but a concerted marketing effort needs to occur eventually.

Also noticed that GLC hit 60% of its total coin supply today, that's 42 million out of 70 million GLC mined Smiley

is that a good thing (i know nothing) .i'm mining away like a goodun really hope the future is a upward spirial.
Looks like they fixed the twitter info...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I like this coin but the whole thing is in such a mess. The twitter has not been used in months, has the wrong website, two websites for the coin. wowzers Sad
ECF
Activity: 42

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi, GlobalCoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Activity: 57
MintPal is now one of the leading altcoin exchanges with thousands of BTC volume daily. It would be great for GLC to be traded here, the GLC community just need to show support and vote for addition.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#GLC

It's free to vote and you can do so every hour. This would be a nice bump for exposure and would likely do wonders for the extremely undervalued price.

Also noticed that GLC hit 60% of its total coin supply today, that's 42 million out of 70 million GLC mined Smiley
Activity: 57
are there any pools worth using for this coin left now that globalcoin.miners-pool.eu has vanished

I recommend using p2pools, you'll need to mine for at-least 24 hours to see higher payouts.

http://cryptovein.com/

http://xpool.net/

otherwise these PPLNS pools

http://www.miningpool.co/

http://glc.dedicatedpool.com/
are there any pools worth using for this coin left now that globalcoin.miners-pool.eu has vanished
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Hello, i would like to say few things about your coin , and that's the only reason i registered to btctalk ... first of all, which one is your website ? glc.io    or   global-coin.net ? Second, there is a mistake on both of these pages’ homepage:" Secure, anonymous, fast, acceptable by anyone with an internet connection, and limited.  Globalcoin is the ideal money for the modern economy. Limited to 180,000,000 coins to be created over the next 40 year by the network makes ………” total cap is 180 million or 70 million?  Third, why do you have such a huge inflation rate when you have a block target that fast? The current inflation rate is 108000 coins per day!  ..  forth, A forum where GLC supporters can gather ?  Fifth, do you care at all about the coin?   Sixth, any detailed plan on the future of the coin?  My questions are not intended to do any harm, thank you.

Hello there! thanks for the interest. The main site (GLC.IO) is the main one which has been updated with the 70 mill coin cap etc the huge inflation was caused due to the difficulty re-targets being every block as before it was 600 blocks and kept on getting stuck at a high difficulty and no one mining because of this. We/I care very much about Global Coin and are working hard to bring some great useful services to the project. I am currently working on a new homepage which will be finished in a few weeks which will also have a forum attached to it. And a client/wallet update is in the pipeline to slow down the amount of coins generated per day. Hopefully when these new services are live we will have many paths for GLC to go down. These services will be announced within the next few months as and when the services/company's are ready to start taking GLC payments. Thanks for your support if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to message me.

Activity: 48
Hello, i would like to say few things about your coin , and that's the only reason i registered to btctalk ... first of all, which one is your website ? glc.io    or   global-coin.net ? Second, there is a mistake on both of these pages’ homepage:" Secure, anonymous, fast, acceptable by anyone with an internet connection, and limited.  Globalcoin is the ideal money for the modern economy. Limited to 180,000,000 coins to be created over the next 40 year by the network makes ………” total cap is 180 million or 70 million?  Third, why do you have such a huge inflation rate when you have a block target that fast? The current inflation rate is 108000 coins per day!  ..  forth, A forum where GLC supporters can gather ?  Fifth, do you care at all about the coin?   Sixth, any detailed plan on the future of the coin?  My questions are not intended to do any harm, thank you.
GLC subsidy reward drops to 25 in Late July.  Roughly 3 months from now. 
Hexhash.xyz
Alright, it looks like I am back.  BTC should be done floundering and all is right with the world!

Welcome back Wink
Alright, it looks like I am back.  BTC should be done floundering and all is right with the world!
Hexhash.xyz
GLC 180 satoshis  Roll Eyes Shocked buybuy

This coin needs more audience, marketing, etc etc etc.
But yes it is great time to buy before it all Cheesy

we have to do community and make profits Wink I sold my ZET and bought global Roll Eyes Roll Eyes x20 Roll EyesHuh

I think you should hold both.

how globalcoin can do audience? where is the creator?any implement? he should do more....

I am doing more... Client updates, New site, Dedicated VPN for GLC, Promoting/Advertising and also working my day job. Feel free to promote and talk about glc in chats/other  social sites. Alt coins mainly succeed when they have a lot of supporters talking about the project all over the internets and not just relying on the dev to come up with some amazing service that will revolutionize the coin. I suggest if you want GLC to grow and be accepted on more services, pull ones fingure out of ones bum and help make a better community instead of complaining that development is slow
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Great, another copy of a copy of a copy....
 Cant even have a unique logo differing from WDC...

Damn kids.... DEAD

Ah did someone miss out? grow up kid

Wtf is your problem?

I think he has more than one problem. But that is not our concern.

Maybe. Some people really behave like kids in playground across this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: