Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 52. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
 it represents 10 months of mining and trading more or less
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Funny story, I deposited my funds roughly Dec. 16th, tried to withdraw, but you "have to be verified to deposit or withdraw".  Weird that I was able to deposit then.  Fast forward two months of trying to become verified, and its gone.

Ugh.

19.65 BTC gone, and now I have only the 3 I have in cold storage and refuse to take out.

But whatever, when Globalcoin's subsidy is 3.125 in September of 2015 and the general crypto market is 50 times the size it is today, all will be good.

That's a lot of BTC; All mined or did you pour in from fiat?
Funny story, I deposited my funds roughly Dec. 16th, tried to withdraw, but you "have to be verified to deposit or withdraw".  Weird that I was able to deposit then.  Fast forward two months of trying to become verified, and its gone.

Ugh.

19.65 BTC gone, and now I have only the 3 I have in cold storage and refuse to take out.

But whatever, when Globalcoin's subsidy is 3.125 in September of 2015 and the general crypto market is 50 times the size it is today, all will be good.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Globalcoin should be a top 25 coin by the end of the year.

It clearly has top tier branding, the only thing that is negative is that some much inventory comes online daily.  A few subsidy halvings and this issue is resolved.  I am very long on GLC, and would be loading up right now if Gox had not stolen all of my BTC.

Wow... a Gox survivor  Shocked That must've been one scary ride eh...
Globalcoin should be a top 25 coin by the end of the year.

It clearly has top tier branding, the only thing that is negative is that some much inventory comes online daily.  A few subsidy halvings and this issue is resolved.  I am very long on GLC, and would be loading up right now if Gox had not stolen all of my BTC.

It doesn't matter, the only exchange that matters for alts is Cryptsy.  Volume is the only thing that matters and Crypsty is the exchange for volume.

Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
what happens to globalcoin in coin-e?
ty but i dont have globalcoin.conf  Huh .

If it doesn't exist in your %appdata%\Globalcoin directory then just create a globalcoin.conf file using notepad and add the text I sent in there.

Save the file with that exact name, put it in the directory %appdata%\Globalcoin, and then close + reopen the Globalcoin client.

Thank you so much! Smiley .

No problem.

And a reminder to all: I have my GlobalCoin Pool set up at http://globalcoin.chriskoeber.com

No fees, VARDIFF support, Prop payouts.
Activity: 434

If it doesn't exist in your %appdata%\Globalcoin directory then just create a globalcoin.conf file using notepad and add the text I sent in there.

Save the file with that exact name, put it in the directory %appdata%\Globalcoin, and then close + reopen the Globalcoin client.

Thank you so much! Smiley .
ty but i dont have globalcoin.conf  Huh .

globalcoin 1.5.3 wallet on windows dont sync anything connection .

Try these addnodes in your globalcoin.conf:

Code:
addnode=212.83.191.197
addnode=216.177.81.87
addnode=162.243.239.107
addnode=162.243.106.159
addnode=174.50.153.223
addnode=149.3.33.220
addnode=27.33.32.111
addnode=142.4.219.23
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
globalcoin 1.5.3 wallet on windows dont sync anything connection .
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
juts hit 700 satoshi from 400 yesterday, nice
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Already seeing strong buying on cryptsy although not the 5500 sat each it used to be lol, looking good though, nice to see some movement in charts for once
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Some people preparing a pump this week, enjoy!

http://pastebin.com/xCTa498H
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Thanks for adding GLC Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Some ones eating up all that GLC  Grin
Pages: