Pages:
Author

Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield - page 32. (Read 106447 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
yay Blocks starting to pick up now on http://gdn.suchpool.pw/ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Yes!Nice launch!And devs who know what they are doing! Cool

Net hash rate at 1,613.48 MH/s and steadily increasing, X11 coin, people are now adding new features to wallets (especially in the transaction anonymity) etc but the base is the same, one of these coins achieved 300 GHS Today...

X11 coins are taking serious % from Litecoin/Bitcoin , key is to stabilize coin, if Today continues without any serious interruptions GDN might be placed in coins to have in the X11 portfolio
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Yes!Nice launch!And devs who know what they are doing! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
lots of DDOS attacks on pools Today, had to switch pool one more time... unreal.. someone is probably (but this is just a guess) trying to artificially lower net hashrate in order to conduct solo mining at a lower difficulty , this is too big for one person must be an organization

In any case Global Denomination is performing well, pools that synched up codebase complete blocks and payouts, nice launch!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I think he's talking about my pool. We have 1GH but only found 50 blocks. Something is wrong there...
Of course wrong.I got about 3000 coins solo at the moment.

Hi can you check your version please? as 3000 is an awful lot to have mined already unless you have a huge rig?

I found 1 Block in the first 1 Hour mining solo
version 0.8.8.0 and 3.3 MH/s

You must have a lot of "Luck"  i still have only mined 1 block since the relaunch with 2.2MH/s from a 280x
Yes,I think too,it is my lucky day Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://poollo.com updated to new 0.8.8 Wallet.

Let's Mine!!!

Added to the OP
I think he's talking about my pool. We have 1GH but only found 50 blocks. Something is wrong there...

Hi can you check your version please? as 3000 is an awful lot to have mined already unless you have a huge rig?

You must have a lot of "Luck"  i still have only mined 1 block since the relaunch with 2.2MH/s from a 280x
Activity: 192

http://poollo.com updated to new 0.8.8 Wallet.

Let's Mine!!!

Activity: 198
I stopped my mining, difficulty are 33, i have mined for 50 minute and earn 7 coin with 10 mhs
You have used wrong pool!Try to mine solo!I got 62 blocks with solo mining and only 3.3 MH/s
And plese write here pool where you did mine,so what another people will know where they don't need to mine.

Guys please post what pools your using so we can get this sorted
I stopped my mining, difficulty are 33, i have mined for 50 minute and earn 7 coin with 10 mhs
You have used wrong pool!Try to mine solo!I got 62 blocks with solo mining and only 3.3 MH/s
And plese write here pool where you did mine,so what another people will know where they don't need to mine.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Bitchcoin=superblock=10Kcoins
shitcoin=shitpool+shitwallet!
SO,this coin = shit+bitch coin! Angry
Please tell me why this is shit coin.
Activity: 182
Bitchcoin=superblock=10Kcoins
shitcoin=shitpool+shitwallet!