Pages:
Author

Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield - page 6. (Read 106408 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Yep someone storing for a rainy day...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There was over 200,000 GDN traded in 30 mins on Bittrex this morning

We have listed Crypto Connecta on StartJOIN to raise some extra funding

https://www.startjoin.com/Crypto_Connecta
Activity: 539
I will start voting too.I think,now we are ready for that Wink
Community! We need voting wave on mintpal, i made about 60 votes last 7 days.I saw very little amount of votes, that others gave to GDN.
Lets Get it higher than 200 place! We need just 45 votes! It is just 5 votes from 9 people! Go go go!

Yes good call we will swing past and vote
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com
Community! We need voting wave on mintpal, i made about 60 votes last 7 days.I saw very little amount of votes, that others gave to GDN.
Lets Get it higher than 200 place! We need just 45 votes! It is just 5 votes from 9 people! Go go go!

Great idea!
I will start voting right now!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
GDDice.org will be shut down tomorrow due to an attack that stole all funds in the dice wallet

sorry for any inconvenience we will be working on a replacement gambling service tomorrow

That sucks.. some people are just plain arsoles...
GDDice.org will be shut down tomorrow due to an attack that stole all funds in the dice wallet

sorry for any inconvenience we will be working on a replacement gambling service tomorrow
CryptocoinTools.com
decent looking coin. Bought some. can't wait for what the future holds for this one. Keep up the good work

Yessir, you picked a great time to buy. lucky you :p

GDN has a very stable and active history thus far. We are always available on the chat rooms on CryptoConnecta.com (our sister-project) and we have no intention of stopping or slowing down in the future.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
decent looking coin. Bought some. can't wait for what the future holds for this one. Keep up the good work
How about having the best of both worlds and having a website that can send anon transactions if you want them to be that way and the normal wallet for everyday use. It's and easy solution for covering your arse if regulations stipulate no anon transactions in the future.
Nice idea!

I have to admit it's not my idea but it is a great idea..
Activity: 539
How about having the best of both worlds and having a website that can send anon transactions if you want them to be that way and the normal wallet for everyday use. It's and easy solution for covering your arse if regulations stipulate no anon transactions in the future.
Nice idea!
Activity: 43
Great ideas all around guys.  Wink

Was also going to mention, you should add the link to the CryptoConnecta Android App under "Mobile Apps" in the OP.
CryptocoinTools.com

Very good idea, we could build something like that if there is enough demand for it from our users

True, while for now I think it would be in best interest to keep the QT wallet and daemon process as a "light" wallet. It would not be hard to create a third-party mixing service, such as on a website that could be used to better increase anonymity for those looking for that.

Very good idea, we could build something like that if there is enough demand for it from our users
Activity: 62

+1 Agree, there must be 2 ways, light and dark))
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?  Why should it rise?  What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?

I got tired of mining CRYPT coin and am looking for something new to mine.  I considered GDN again but I see no potential in it.

I'm holding 1304 CRYPT coins, waiting for their so called super secure wallet to come out.

We have invested a lot of our own money in this project and have created many services for GDN users in the 3 months we have been running and plan to continue to do so.

A key factor of Crypto Currencies is the communities, but we have many miners /traders /users who do not support GDN by using the services we have put in place and some also do not get involved in the community.

1. "So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?" We are not going to promise the world and deliver nothing, Global Denomination has many base services in place already but it requires more community involvement to succeed in the long run. As laws and regulations come out GDN will aim to comply ASAP to remain legal in as many countries as possible giving law abiding crypto users a fast X11 algorithm crypto currency to use.

2. "Why should it rise?" Active transparent developers, Open Development team, Constant progression of services and developments, CryptoConnecta.com

3. "What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?" Global Denomination has always planned to be compliant with regulations that come in for crypto currencies, to ensure it can be used in the real world for a long time to come. Many of the so called "crap coins" you speak of have anonymous features will not be generally accepted by governments due to Money Laundering, Terrorism etc. Some other coins have very short mining periods where as GDN block rewards do not halve until around next April giving new users a chance to come on board and mine at the full block reward until spring / summer 2015.

If you are going to conform GDN to comply with laws set by governments, you've already failed this coin badly.  You've missed the whole point of crypto currencies in the first place.

Not True. There are plenty of coin holders that believe these coins can abide by the laws of the land. We are not all anarchist.

+1

I wanted to comment earlier but couldn't find the words and was in a rush, I agree!
Activity: 826
So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?  Why should it rise?  What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?

I got tired of mining CRYPT coin and am looking for something new to mine.  I considered GDN again but I see no potential in it.

I'm holding 1304 CRYPT coins, waiting for their so called super secure wallet to come out.

We have invested a lot of our own money in this project and have created many services for GDN users in the 3 months we have been running and plan to continue to do so.

A key factor of Crypto Currencies is the communities, but we have many miners /traders /users who do not support GDN by using the services we have put in place and some also do not get involved in the community.

1. "So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?" We are not going to promise the world and deliver nothing, Global Denomination has many base services in place already but it requires more community involvement to succeed in the long run. As laws and regulations come out GDN will aim to comply ASAP to remain legal in as many countries as possible giving law abiding crypto users a fast X11 algorithm crypto currency to use.

2. "Why should it rise?" Active transparent developers, Open Development team, Constant progression of services and developments, CryptoConnecta.com

3. "What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?" Global Denomination has always planned to be compliant with regulations that come in for crypto currencies, to ensure it can be used in the real world for a long time to come. Many of the so called "crap coins" you speak of have anonymous features will not be generally accepted by governments due to Money Laundering, Terrorism etc. Some other coins have very short mining periods where as GDN block rewards do not halve until around next April giving new users a chance to come on board and mine at the full block reward until spring / summer 2015.

If you are going to conform GDN to comply with laws set by governments, you've already failed this coin badly.  You've missed the whole point of crypto currencies in the first place.

Not True. There are plenty of coin holders that believe these coins can abide by the laws of the land. We are not all anarchist.
Pages:
Jump to: