Pages:
Author

Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield - page 8. (Read 106447 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
these coins are so undervalued, i personally say lets stay quiet for a couple more days and let the price drop more so we can buy buy buy....

this coin is a easy 10x, just buy and hold.

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Why this thread is not much active, even there is so many great features.

Thank you for the comment
We will continue to work Global Denomination and improve on our feature list no matter how active this thread looks

There are many people who visit to read but not post

(A post a visit always helps by putting us back on page 1)

This is a true statement I never miss a new post. However lately I do not post here too much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Thank you for the comment
We will continue to work Global Denomination and improve on our feature list no matter how active this thread looks

There are many people who visit to read but not post

(A post a visit always helps by putting us back on page 1)

Activity: 539
Because a lot of BTC talk members do do really care about a long term usable coin. They want there pump and dump scam coins or a flashy coin that will not be accepted by the general public.
You are 100% right.People want to get fast profit.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Because a lot of BTC talk members do do really care about a long term usable coin. They want there pump and dump scam coins or a flashy coin that will not be accepted by the general public.

Thanks for info.
Activity: 35
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com

I like this graphic. It's not perfect at describing GDN, but its still pretty decent.

Did they end up adding this graphic after the originally released the article? I didn't remember seeing it on the article originally, but I saw it the next day and had to double-take.

Anyway, weekend is almost here. GDN is still here active and strong Smiley
Activity: 98
This coin is ready for a pump.... The sell orders are so thin.... and some fool just dumped, guess who is buying!!!!
Guys,I give you all 5 stars *****
Grin
hi

good idea the usb card Smiley

when and where could we buy them?

it will possible to serve other coin  or only GDN?

yeah Wink

The Crypto Connecta Branded USB Credit Cards have 1 GB of memory and will not have any software included as these are for carrying multiple currencies wallet.dats with you on the move.

The Global Denomination branded cards will have 1 GB of memory and will have included with them software to launch our wallet directly from the USB credit cards.

The Crypto Connecta USB Credit Cards will be on sale from https://Crypto-Auctions.com later today all payments in Bitcoin receive free escrow service via coinbase

Activity: 832
Wow awesome work DEV team... Very handy little device to hold all our wallet.dat files.
CryptocoinTools.com
hi

yeah Wink

I believe the CryptoConnecta is more general where as the GDN one will be pre-setup for GDN only.

Either way, I plan to personally help users with these devices and provide some freeware software. I am in the works of developing some software and scripts to help you switch between wallets, and save the wallet.dat and blockchain directly on your USB credit card.
Activity: 176
hi

yeah Wink
Activity: 2
usb credit cards look wicked, another great dev from the GDN team. Keep up the hard work!!!
Proof of Developer by Crypto Asian on Twitter to validate the legitimacy of developers 

The only reason we did not achieve 5 POD is because we have not met Crypto Asian in person

Read the full review below

http://cryptoasian.com/gdn-global-denomination-coin/

Great Job. I am about to get 4 PODS also. But I ahve a feeling people will not care so much because they want scam coins.
Proof of Developer by Crypto Asian on Twitter to validate the legitimacy of developers 

The only reason we did not achieve 5 POD is because we have not met Crypto Asian in person

Read the full review below

http://cryptoasian.com/gdn-global-denomination-coin/
CryptocoinTools.com
We Need Our Community Members Getting involved as much as possible even if its a quick bump on this thread every time you pass as it looks to new members that we do not have a very active community but we know you guys are out there!
Well,I stick with you guys,and hold my coins.Now I'm too busy playing Resident Evil 6 and mining another coins for fast profit,because I need money right now,but when I see only scum  coin launches ahead,I put my rigs on gdn,because I know these devs,and they know what they are doing.I still remember this battle for getting on coinwarz.com,and it was good example,what good community can do.I think,we have a lot of membres,who just reading this tread every day...Low price means nothing.We will reach the moon,and not only.

True, and same here i've been around a few other coin communities since the launching of GDN, and I can say a lot of people know the GDN name. Everyone seems to associate GDN with strong and honest community and supporting anti-anon. Both I think are really positive aspects that any long-term cryptocurrency is going to benefit from.
We Need Our Community Members Getting involved as much as possible even if its a quick bump on this thread every time you pass as it looks to new members that we do not have a very active community but we know you guys are out there!
Well,I stick with you guys,and hold my coins.Now I'm too busy playing Resident Evil 6 and mining another coins for fast profit,because I need money right now,but when I see only scum  coin launches ahead,I put my rigs on gdn,because I know these devs,and they know what they are doing.I still remember this battle for getting on coinwarz.com,and it was good example,what good community can do.I think,we have a lot of membres,who just reading this tread every day...Low price means nothing.We will reach the moon,and not only.
Pages:
Jump to: