Pages:
Author

Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield - page 60. (Read 106447 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
dev please contact bittrex or polonia  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
With 11 MH/s I made just 380 GDN in 24 hours and spent 0.055BTC on it.According to it I lost 60% of my investment.

Also keep in mind those stats on CryptocoinTools are working off a base SCRYPT hashrate. So if you enter 11 MH/s the chart is automatically multiplying 11 x 3 to come up with estimated 33 MH/s of X11 hashrate. So if you are just entering your X11 hashrate instead, then your number would be inflated x3.
I am talking about X11 hashrate so no need to multiply by 3.Also I have not tested using calculators.I just compared the above posted stats with mine and profit.
legendary
With 11 MH/s I made just 380 GDN in 24 hours and spent 0.055BTC on it.According to it I lost 60% of my investment.

How did you spend 0.055BTc on electricity in 24 hours?

i have 1 x 280x at 2.2 MH/s
i have spent less on electricy since mining X11 than mining scrypt
Actually it was cloud mining. I rented a rig at Leaserig.net
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptocoinTools.com

Also keep in mind those stats on CryptocoinTools are working off a base SCRYPT hashrate. So if you enter 11 MH/s the chart is automatically multiplying 11 x 3 to come up with estimated 33 MH/s of X11 hashrate. So if you are just entering your X11 hashrate instead, then your number would be inflated x3.
Activity: 238

How did you spend 0.055BTc on electricity in 24 hours?

i have 1 x 280x at 2.2 MH/s
i have spent less on electricy since mining X11 than mining scrypt
legendary
GDN looking very profitable right now! Good time to mine and grab some X11 coins before all the GPU miners make the switch!

Source: http://cryptocointools.com/stats/

Profitable CPU and GPU mining !  X11 less heat and more power!
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com
GDN looking very profitable right now! Good time to mine and grab some X11 coins before all the GPU miners make the switch!

Source: http://cryptocointools.com/stats/
Hashrate is picking back up everyone holding on to their Denominations thats what we like to see Smiley
this forum is more active then over there. Why not get people more active here? This will also give us a better chance of getting new users to this coin.
Good call lets get this rolling
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
If you were previously getting all rejected shares on infinitypool, that was fixed so your shares should now be accepted.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Statistics have been fixed for infinitypool! Come mine with us at gdn.infinitypool.tk! We are the only 0% fee GDN pool.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
this forum is more active then over there. Why not get people more active here? This will also give us a better chance of getting new users to this coin.
Our community needs to grow, if your mining Global Domination
Let us know your thoughts and suggestions
come join us at gdtalk.org
Activity: 868
need good exchange site
We have been added to crypto coins table similar to coinmarketcap 

http://crypto-coins-table.com/coins/GDN
 #GDN on twitter and facebook

experienced reddit users contact us if you want to assist
How is allcrypt? I have never used their site.

Allcrypt is my favorite exchange in terms of design and usability. I'm also confident with their security.
The major drawback is they haven't been able to generate enough volume on most of the markets to keep them interesting. Though they have been the first exchange to add many new coins, and these markets are typically healthy.

Thanks for the reply. I sent some coins there and right after they got there the site went down.

We contacted them, soon as it went down. It was not nothing serious.
best to follow them on twitter for updates if it goes down again.

We are currently working on other exchanges and creating services for Global Denomination

Activity: 868
the best is bittrex and mintpal
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How is allcrypt? I have never used their site.

Allcrypt is my favorite exchange in terms of design and usability. I'm also confident with their security.
The major drawback is they haven't been able to generate enough volume on most of the markets to keep them interesting. Though they have been the first exchange to add many new coins, and these markets are typically healthy.

Thanks for the reply. I sent some coins there and right after they got there the site went down.

hold your coin if you want got rich  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: