Pages:
Author

Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield - page 64. (Read 106447 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Them pools are looking very strong, lets try keeping them both up there !! Spread the word of Global Denomination
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Not added to any exchanges so far?
legendary

the chinese pool http://gdn.5limi.com is running at 1GH/s!!!
The mine-coin.de is also mining over 450 MH/s.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

the chinese pool http://gdn.5limi.com is running at 1GH/s!!!
to the Dev: i'm willing to help you build this coin.. i'm great at marketing and happy to put some time into it - just for the record, i won't be dumping my coins.

We will PM you now
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
good luck all!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
to the Dev: i'm willing to help you build this coin.. i'm great at marketing and happy to put some time into it - just for the record, i won't be dumping my coins.
+1  Cheesy

you better not dump your coins raskul...looks like you will have the most out of all current miners

lets build this coins value up  Tongue
+1 TOO

THIS COIN WILL GREATS THIS WEEK  Shocked
legendary
1.6ghs hashnetwork  Shocked

not bad for a coin thats only 6 hours old LOL  Shocked
you better not dump your coins raskul...looks like you will have the most out of all current miners

lets build this coins value up  Tongue

i've also been a day trader for the best part of 7~8 years, wanna buy some oil? i got some somewhere in my portfolio.
yes, i'll be holding.

ADD: I if wanted to pump and dump, i'd be solo mining (gives you an idea that I an happy to spread it to a pool) - i'll be ramping it down in stages.
legendary

lets build this coins value up  Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
1.6ghs hashnetwork  Shocked
ok i give you a chance, after all  Cheesy

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!! thats some hashrate you got there mate!  171,942 KH/s

what you running??

Global DenOMINATION.  Cheesy
legendary
ok i give you a chance, after all  Cheesy

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!! thats some hashrate you got there mate!  171,942 KH/s

what you running??
ok i give you a chance, after all  Cheesy
legendary
Got 100 GD so far. Seems good.
Updated the pool list

Current Stats
GDN network hashrate (estimate):   1.67 GH/s   Network block difficulty:   23.262 (1.52 M)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
yeah this coin has got good low payouts which means it should trade same as darkcoin on exchange  Grin

I have no doubt ppl will sell it below any profitable value as always.
It's funny or tragic or whatever but my experience is that miners kill their profit themself right from the start by selling new altcoins with all the same margeing value as the old coins. Means new coins are as profitable or rather non profitable as any other coins.  Roll Eyes

Maybe miners wont sell it for 6-7 hours becouse 2 days ago cinni coin go exchange but miners didnt sell it and it opened 1000 satoshi after 6 hourse it price was 6000 satoshi maybe GDN too will be same. I think GDN will open 40000 satoshi on exchange.

i doubt, more like 10k satoshi at best, and i'm generous
Activity: 868
yeah this coin has got good low payouts which means it should trade same as darkcoin on exchange  Grin

It's funny or tragic or whatever but my experience is that miners kill their profit themself right from the start by selling new altcoins with all the same margeing value as the old coins. Means new coins are as profitable or rather non profitable as any other coins.  Roll Eyes

Maybe miners wont sell it for 6-7 hours becouse 2 days ago cinni coin go exchange but miners didnt sell it and it opened 1000 satoshi after 6 hourse it price was 6000 satoshi maybe GDN too will be same. I think GDN will open 40000 satoshi on exchange.
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
yeah this coin has got good low payouts which means it should trade same as darkcoin on exchange  Grin

It's funny or tragic or whatever but my experience is that miners kill their profit themself right from the start by selling new altcoins with all the same margeing value as the old coins. Means new coins are as profitable or rather non profitable as any other coins.  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: