Pages:
Author

Topic: Global financial crisis - page 4. (Read 1459 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 08:28:42 PM
I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

How long do you guys think we have until we face the next crisis?

Economic crisis happen soon. If we are looking on turkey crisis and america debt ceiling, it will happen soon i think. I am believe in near future, more people will looking others safe haven and its cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

Somehow, I think this crisis too can be relative; to some areas of the world. I believe I heard somewhere earlier this year when the cryptocurrency markets dipped seriously that the world is already passing g through a global financial crises. So, it's not really a question of Ehen it will come but a question of how do we liberate ourselves form it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
October 04, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

No one can predict exactly when the next crisis is going to happen, many have predicted that a crisis of enormous proportions was going to come and that countries will need to adopt gold as the main currency and still it has not happened, what we do know is that things cannot go like this forever and that at some point a crisis will happen, what we do not know is when that will happen and how big it is going to be.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 12:42:39 PM
The world has advanced greatly for any crisis to rise in the world economy any time soon, because as it is the financial institutions have upgraded greatly and due to their experience from the economic meltdown.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 04, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

I think you are right and cryptocurrency is going to be the most safest place to save money in 6 years to come.  The next financial crisis may bring great financial prosperity to the cryptocurrencies holders.  I see that most of the bank are not even ready to adopt cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology into there system but time will come that there are goin to do that.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
Your predictions are correct, but not accurate. I think the financial crisis will soon erupt. The global economic crisis will erupt in 2019.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 04, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

I am not sure what makes you believe it cant happen in next 4 years. It can happen next year so you can easily place 1-6 years time period. Second, when crisis start value of everything crashes. Also Gold and so will crypto. It will be a monster crash.  But yes then Gold start recover fastest. So it will crypto.  Million Bitcoins question is when will this crisis happen. In middle of upcoming bull market or latter. Could even happen at the crypto market crash after next ATH?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
October 01, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Hey Cristopherus, Crypto as a whole will be destroyed but BTC will stay the same and shortly pump after a major crisis. Volatility in Bitcoin is due to speculation and not due to monetary manipulation so common in today's financial markets. BTC is still king of crypto and will retain it...  But this is just my opinion I do not know how it will be in reality because write what you think Wink
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
August 19, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
Problems in economic data began to emerge in many countries due to the excessive appreciation of the dollar and the euro. Banking systems can not provide solutions to this crisis. On the contrary, the banks are on the brink of being in a difficult situation.

One of the crises that capitalism is bringing about might be getting really close. I hope this does not happen, especially because the developing countries are suffering greatly from this process.

Come on, the great outcome of the crypto's big move will come after this crisis, and the question will come to mind.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
August 19, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
crypto and gold is safe heaven? how?
when global financial crisis is occurred, aren't many people would sell everything so they can survive?
i think gold is safer than crypto, even though we know crypto will have a bright future. but until now crypto has taken a lot of casualties, and has made a lot of people rich. but during  global crisis i think people will be safer holding gold
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 19, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

I completely agree that the next crisis is waiting for us, but I think it will come sooner than in 4-6 years. We have a maximum a couple of years to get ready for it. The problem of the last crisis has not disappeared anywhere.

But remember that any financial crisis is not only a trouble, but also a time of opportunity.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 10:31:56 AM
A crisis only occurs when there is great political turmoil. or the economy of a country does not correspond to the actual value of the property of that country. That's really what's coming out. It just happened when it of overthe limits . With the current situation I think in about 7 years, when the economy shifted stronger.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
There are hot conflicts between USA and other countries. Trump has strict rules and dangerous ideas.

Nowadays, there is a crisis between USA and Turkey. Turkey's national currency getting lowest value in the history. 1 dolar = 6 Turkish liras.

Turkey has a strategic power in the Middle East. If something goes wrong between USA and Turkey it will affect whole Europe and Middle East.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 19, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
crypto and gold is safe heaven? how?
when global financial crisis is occurred, aren't many people would sell everything so they can survive?
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:11:39 AM
Something that is difficult to predict, we never know when the global financial crisis will comes and how long it will be overcome and then what happens to the market.
So, just look at economic development going forward.
Activity: 602
August 19, 2018, 09:06:30 AM
Every country is facing financial crisis and yes its becoming global and we never when this will end or what will happen if those crisis will not meet or find solution, everyone will suffer and so countries are looking for ways to find the solution and they though of bitcoin as one big thing but there is alot of process to do because not all are accepting it.

I somehow agree with your opinion, because of this newly develop technology which is the cryptocurrencies. There is a possibility that in the future businesses probably adopt the technology due to its more advanced features and security.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 19, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
I think everyday is a struggle and a crisis. Considering that people are continuing to grow in population and the resources are getting wasted each day with not much production going on, it will certainly affect everybody globally. The rich ones may not have felt this one but us who lived our lives as poor, we were always in a constant battle with each day getting very difficult for survival. Maybe some five years from now life will be very difficult.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
August 19, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
Global crisis is predictable because only human controls it financially as well as any institutions around the globe. It has been a problem since financial is worldwide many countries are affected if it happen in the next years to come but we can decide to prevent it if all countries unite to share resources that can stop global crisis to happen. Not to mention that bitcoin is currently suffering from the bear market upon writing this.
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 08:08:16 AM
I think the trade war can ignite the global financial crisis trade war not only makes the flow of global trade faltered the effects of trade war can be even more powerful that triggers a financial crisis.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:29:54 AM
what prevents to earn Fiat money and buy bitcoin for them?) this will partially insure themselves against the crisis, whenever it occurs)
Pages:
Jump to: