Pages:
Author

Topic: Global financial crisis - page 9. (Read 1459 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 07:37:26 AM
I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

How long do you guys think we have until we face the next crisis?

Its a guessing game. No Idea, but one thing we do know, it will happen, and it will happen big.
People are in more debt then ever before because credit is so cheap, and when crap hits the fan, hopefully the money flows out of traditional markets into the crypto space for those trying to make up losses.
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 07:31:44 AM
Yes, I have the same opinion like you, but I think it come soon, exactly I think it will happen in the next 1 - 2 year.
I feel very bad about trade war between American and China and we have spent 10 years since the last economic crisis in 2008 (
period of 10 years of crisis). Anyway, we have to face to the next crisis, I hope this is a good time for developement of CryptoCurrency Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 7
August 07, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

We dont  know  how long  we  have  until the  next  crisis and  what  market will do . Actually  its a good timing for correction on stock market but  maybe  they  gonna  choose to create a  Bubble and  tozemoon for  more years ....  Personnaly  i  dont  experct anything,  i  just  read charts  everyweek , wait and  see ^^ 
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
August 07, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

What makes you think that gold and cryptos will be a safe heaven?
What if all financial assets (digital and non-digital) are hit by the crysis and their prices crash?
During the great depression there wasn't any safe heaven asset that will maintain a stable price.
The big crysis will first hit countries like Italy,with their huge goverment debt and problematic banks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
August 07, 2018, 06:45:27 AM
I doubt if one can predict the exact year of a global financial crisis. What will happen is they will be events that will take place that will gradually lead us to a financial crisis that by the time they will be an actual crisis, we would not even need a crisis forecast to inform us. Are these events already happening? Yes, of course!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: