Pages:
Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 33. (Read 630396 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
we are working very hard to bring new developments to the BSTY community.

1. I am personally working on a new BSTY qt wallet to be compatible with the latest bitcoin code 0.10.0.
2. I am porting the yescrypt code to java to start testing the android wallet.
3. we are getting help to to bring the new GPU miner to the table. we hope to get this new code within few days.
4. we are in negotiations with several exchanges to include BSTY in their trading platform.

If you have new ideas that we could implement it would be good to know.

Hello GlobalBoost Team.  Quiet around here.  New developments we might like?

how about getting integrated with gocoin?
how is the online wallet coming?
what do you have planned to boost usage?
this coin has been around for a bit can you get it on Cryptsy?

Looks the list you quoted.  We believe that those four things will help us do what you asked.

1. I am personally working on a new BSTY qt wallet to be compatible with the latest bitcoin code 0.10.0. This will allow us to bring new features to the coin.
2. I am porting the yescrypt code to java to start testing the android wallet. This should help with real world use and give us larger presence
3. we are getting help to to bring the new GPU miner to the table. we hope to get this new code within few days. We hired a developer about 2 weeks ago, and his report yesterday was very positive on the status.  This should allow more people to participate.
4. we are in negotiations with several exchanges to include BSTY in their trading platform. We believe this will bring us more usage and visibility

All of the things above should help us accomplish all of the things you stated.  We need more people participating to get on GoCoin and Cryptsy.  We currently have an online wallet, but are making to changes for multisig technology.  GPU miner should help to get more people to mine, thus spur usage.   Grin

thanks for responding,  Do you think a debit card is worthwhile or just noise?  Why do you think BSTY has one of the lowest Market Caps out there?  I think the ecosystem looks great.  I bought a bunch because I think its a great value and it has daily usage 1/3 of its market cap.  just makes little sense as this coin seems to have alot of the things others dont but is so under valued
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

1. I am personally working on a new BSTY qt wallet to be compatible with the latest bitcoin code 0.10.0.
3. we are getting help to to bring the new GPU miner to the table. we hope to get this new code within few days.
4. we are in negotiations with several exchanges to include BSTY in their trading platform.

Looks the list you quoted.  We believe that those four things will help us do what you asked.

1. I am personally working on a new BSTY qt wallet to be compatible with the latest bitcoin code 0.10.0. This will allow us to bring new features to the coin.
2. I am porting the yescrypt code to java to start testing the android wallet. This should help with real world use and give us larger presence
3. we are getting help to to bring the new GPU miner to the table. we hope to get this new code within few days. We hired a developer about 2 weeks ago, and his report yesterday was very positive on the status.  This should allow more people to participate.
4. we are in negotiations with several exchanges to include BSTY in their trading platform. We believe this will bring us more usage and visibility

All of the things above should help us accomplish all of the things you stated.  We need more people participating to get on GoCoin and Cryptsy.  We currently have an online wallet, but are making to changes for multisig technology.  GPU miner should help to get more people to mine, thus spur usage.   Grin

Activity: 76

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

The Ebay app is posting from Social Networks Manager and I see the multiple photo upload is enabled and looking good!

Activity: 96

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Can Y'all Help me with some ReTweets?  Cryptsy adding BSTY would be pretty cool.  Grin

Guys, please use our pool for mining. It's online from the very beginning (sometimes we deal with network problems) and It's the only support for it's future  Smiley

http://bsty.bitcoin.net.co:7225/static/

Thanks

Cool

legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
Guys, please use our pool for mining. It's online from the very beginning (sometimes we deal with network problems) and It's the only support for it's future  Smiley

http://bsty.bitcoin.net.co:7225/static/

Thanks
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
himm, nice price but one-off..
legendary
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yeah, the price is nice...  Wink Smiley
legendary
I just made a withdrawal from bittrex without problem. what is  the issue you are having?

Anyone know why the Bittrex wallet is unavailable?

I saw it offline earlier. They've gotten it all fixed up now Smiley Thanks!

Thanks for your continued support sigwo.  Grin
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
I just made a withdrawal from bittrex without problem. what is  the issue you are having?

I saw it offline earlier. They've gotten it all fixed up now Smiley Thanks!
Activity: 164
Thanks Nonce-Pool!!  Cool

thanks nonce-pool for your support.  Cool

We have updated the pool to the latest source.

http://bsty.nonce-pool.com

thanks nonce-pool for your support.  Cool

Activity: 149

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Pages:
Jump to: