Pages:
Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 36. (Read 630396 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
There is no Developers. Only one developer Me.  This is my wallet

do you know how I got those coins ?.  I got 21500 BSTY directly from donors. and I bought 5000  on bittrex (I still have some of them at around 1 dollar price there) using my 0.0098 bitcoins that were recently released and I got when I was mining day and Night with my slow GPU on slush pool https://mining.bitcoin.cz , the rest around 860-900 bsty I got them mining.

I won't change the block rewards because this will cause inflation. I have a full time job as a Senior Network Engineer (CISCO CCIE) and I don't depend on crypto to survive (But I love crypto). I am not buying a lot of BSTY because I don't hold BTC, but everything will change when the new BSTY Market (https://capital.globalboo.st/) is ready. I am Electrical Engineer, I will be working on a GPU miner(we have a bounty of 100k BSTY for a GPU miner),an FPGA miner, and Finally an ASIC (yeah we will go ASIC!).  You like the words "SCAM", "shitcoin", "THIEFS", "Garbage coin" , someone name us "Carson Klock Scam" (IDK what is that but idc) among others.  This coin like Bitcoin is still an experiment and everything could fail, if you have read the Satoshi Paper, everything depends on Honest nodes supporting the Network and processing payments.

Hey tamara163.  Yeah we have been attacked by bstymaster.  bstdev is putting together a fix now.  The block reward will not increase or decrease it will stay the same.  bstymaster was not happy with our coin and decided to attack us, rather than be professional and post there concerns.  Once this is resolved everything should be re-enabled again at bittrex.

There's no fix, other than hashpower. Hashpower needs miners. Miners need to get paid.
If you are a miner, ASK FOR YOUR RIGHTS.
If you hold BSTY. Don't be SCAMMED again by these people! Request Block Reward Increase!

If you still want to mine Yescrypt, right now Bitzeny is the only way.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annzny-bitzeny-yescryptcpu-launching-2014118-000-gmt-849994

Or if you support my reward increase initiative, please express your support on this tread. If so, I will make the hardfork, and handle legitimate development of this coin from now on.
I only speak the truth. BITTREX is my proof.

I HAVE NOT MADE ANY DOUBLE SPEND! I AM LEGITIMATE. WITH MY HASHPOWER, I COULD HAVE EASILY DONE IT, BUT THEN I WOULD BE A THIEF.
THIEFS ARE THE CURRENT DEVELOPERS!!!!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Hey tamara163.  Yeah we have been attacked by bstymaster.  bstdev is putting together a fix now.  The block reward will not increase or decrease it will stay the same.  bstymaster was not happy with our coin and decided to attack us, rather than be professional and post there concerns.  Once this is resolved everything should be re-enabled again at bittrex.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
GlobalBoost-Y is the result of some of the our military veterans, GlobalBoost® employees, contractors, and supporters that put our minds together to create a digital currency that will gain and hold value. We feel that BST is a good payment system (quick delivery & confirmation), and we continue to build products & services around the platform.

We wanted more though, something more than a just a payment system. We wanted something that was rare, and valuable. We wanted a coin that is more secure, and resistant to the vulnerabilities of ASIC & GPU mining. We want Digital Gold

BSTY brings a completely new algorithm to the digital currency scene, and combines it with our real products, real company, and visible & accountable leadership. We aim to improve the acceptance of digital money, providing a safe & attractive investment using Yescrypt as our POW.

Looks like either bstymaster has either got a bot-net and took your coin down or they have a GPU miner and now own the block chain. Seems like you would have done better with GPU or ASIC since you are vulnerable with a few CPU miners. Vulnerable to a CPU bot-net.

With that reward drop they would be vulnerable to anything. Nobody would mine it after the drop, so anybody with a GPU or ASIC farm would do the same. Before the reward drop I don't think I could have done a 51%. And even if I could, why would I?
All coins are vulnerable to this, but BSTY with the reward decrease asked for it real bad. If they increased the reward like I asked, I would soon not have had 51% anymore.

They wanted to SCAM everyone with their masked PREMINE.  Now they're the BAGHOLDERS.

They said I was not being polite. Maybe so, but most importantly, I was RIGHT!  Now bittrex kicked their asses, I guess it's over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
GlobalBoost-Y is the result of some of the our military veterans, GlobalBoost® employees, contractors, and supporters that put our minds together to create a digital currency that will gain and hold value. We feel that BST is a good payment system (quick delivery & confirmation), and we continue to build products & services around the platform.

We wanted more though, something more than a just a payment system. We wanted something that was rare, and valuable. We wanted a coin that is more secure, and resistant to the vulnerabilities of ASIC & GPU mining. We want Digital Gold

BSTY brings a completely new algorithm to the digital currency scene, and combines it with our real products, real company, and visible & accountable leadership. We aim to improve the acceptance of digital money, providing a safe & attractive investment using Yescrypt as our POW.

Looks like either bstymaster has either got a bot-net and took your coin down or they have a GPU miner and now own the block chain. Seems like you would have done better with GPU or ASIC since you are vulnerable with a few CPU miners. Vulnerable to a CPU bot-net.

legendary
I think the point of what you are doing is understood.  But I think you could have reached out to any of us over a private message and explained to us what was wrong and how we should/could resolve it.  Right now it just seems you want to attack the coin to and hold it hostage until your demands are fulfilled.  Our team is very responsive to productive conversation and inquiries.  Letting us know we would have likely paid a reward for a flaw/bug.

It is good in the sense that you let us know.
It is bad in the sense that you attack this coin and demand things.  You could have approached this in a more respectful way.

You have no idea what you're talking about. This is not a flaw or bug. You don't have miners, nobody is mining it because you pay crap. You thought you can make the reward 7x smaller just because you say so.
You are wrong! If you don't have the hashpower, this can happen. This can happen to any coin.

In fact you could do it. But in order to get miners, you have to do a very heavy pump, to get the price boosted to about 7x as well. Otherwise there is no incentive for mining, hence the coin is dead.

Your coin was already dead before I showed up. You have had no real hash power since December. This is dead coin.
Nobody made the point before I did, but now I have made it. Give incentive to miners, if you want your coin to live.

And contact me on PM if you like, why should I contact you? I don't know you, might as well speak on the forum directly

Okay.  I see you don't really read well. So, I am just gonna stop engaging you.  You actions and your words are erratic and irrational.  Take care.
legendary
I think the point of what you are doing is understood.  But I think you could have reached out to any of us over a private message and explained to us what was wrong and how we should/could resolve it.  Right now it just seems you want to attack the coin to and hold it hostage until your demands are fulfilled.  Our team is very responsive to productive conversation and inquiries.  Letting us know we would have likely paid a reward for a flaw/bug.

It is good in the sense that you let us know.
It is bad in the sense that you attack this coin and demand things.  You could have approached this in a more respectful way.
legendary

bstymaster Just ban this stupid ass.

stupid ass! you can ban me from the forum, but this doesn't stop me from attacking the coin.
INCREASE BLOCK REWARD, that's the only way to stop this.
or watch your shitcoin die

I'm no rusky! Meet my demands or die. Fork coming again.  Assholes

new block reward demand: 3470 BSTY

No more TX until then.

FUCK YOU DEV. FUCK YOU ALL

You do know that changing the block reward involves a hard fork, do you?

of course. do it!
blocks 28614-28616 cancelled.

If your not happy with our coins specs, why not just develop your own yescrypt coin?  You doing all this seems ridiculous.  Attacking the coin and the dev will not get the changes you want, I am near sure of that.

Use power for good, not for bad or wrong doing.  Harassing our coin, dev, and miners is not cool at all.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
You're not a nice person. Blackmailing and destroying things on purpose, just to fit your minor needs, is really cheap.
Aren't you able to talk to the developers like an adult if you're not satisfied with the block reward? Discussing and solving stuff like grown ups?

Are you also stealing old women's purses if you need money? No offense, I'm asking out of sincere interest.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!

stupid ass! you can ban me from the forum, but this doesn't stop me from attacking the coin.

I'm no rusky! Meet my demands or die. Fork coming again.  Assholes

new block reward demand: 3470 BSTY

No more TX until then.

FUCK YOU DEV. FUCK YOU ALL

You do know that changing the block reward involves a hard fork, do you?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
Any idea on the trex wallet being disabled?
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Hello my little friends!

My name is YHExdrnkUDKjqPCSSYfQZ1n7j7kyhoogTD
No doubt, by now you have noticed me. I have some hashpower at my disposal, and your coin is insecure.

Nobody is mining it, because you pay SHIT. 50 a block that's a joke, after 347. It's PREMINE SCAMCOIN. All miners quit, now you are vulnerable.
I'm the positive kind of person, so I didn't do any double spend on bittrex, to really fuck things up for you. You have to appreciate my good intentions.

Needless to say, no transactions will be processed until the block payout issue is addressed by the developers.
I suggest 1000 payout. That's a reasonable figure! If you do that, I will begin accepting TX and foreign blocks right away.
If you think 1000 is too much, that's ok, you increase it to whatever amount you think will attract enough miners so I will no longer have over 50%

Either way, you have to increase the block reward.
Have a good one!

who you are and what you want actually?

Are miners on almost all the polls, they are happy with this coin, i am happy with it, i like it.

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8961/static/

If you do not like it, it's your problem go and mine shitty coins.

Activity: 51
hey, trex wallet disabled
legendary
Activity: 1400
@ bstdev and CaptDavidPorter

Thanks for the help.

The link to the github worked fine.
Activity: 51
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hi antonio8, that is the correct version you can see on the Github latest release here: https://github.com/GlobalBoost/GlobalBoost-Y/releases
Did you start to mine before the wallet synced?

https://GlobalBoo.st/+/David
https://twitter.com/PalmBeachHair

Just downloaded the wallet from the OP and it says version v1.1.0.1, is this correct?

I am stuck at block 18,678 remaining.
Pages:
Jump to: