Pages:
Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 61. (Read 630356 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Totally awesome! These p2p pools have some really cool features. I'm going to Tweet this out there so everybody can leverage this feature  Cool
https://twitter.com/PalmBeachHair

So, one feature of p2pool that many people may not be aware of is the able to send donations to everyone using p2pool as a "thank you" to those miners for helping reduce mining centralization.

Code:
globalboostyd sendmany "" "$(GET http://54.68.63.254:7225/patron_sendmany/1)" 1 "litecoin-p2pool.com BSTY P2Pool

On a linux system running the BSTY wallet, this will send 1 BSTY to everyone using p2pool.  Change the number after sendmany/1 to whatever... like sendmany/500... Some more info here.

Speaking of sending to the litecoin-p2pool BSTY miners...

I'll be soaking 500 BSTY to the miners on litecoin-p2pool BSTY Node very soon.... just sent through the test transactions:

Here were the tests sent to current miners:
BSTY P2Pool Patron_Sendmany Test1

BSTY P2Pool Patron_Sendmany Test2

BSTY P2Pool Patron_Sendmany Test3

If this is successful in boosting BSTY p2pool hashrate (even if not on my node!), I will keep doing it.  P2Pool FTW.

Smiley

Happy mining!

That is really cool.  I checked my wallet and I did receive the payout to address YM4pGHx83mqPs72eUw1JxcZaxKn1AoFvH6.  That is really neat.
legendary
So, one feature of p2pool that many people may not be aware of is the able to send donations to everyone using p2pool as a "thank you" to those miners for helping reduce mining centralization.

Code:
globalboostyd sendmany "" "$(GET http://54.68.63.254:7225/patron_sendmany/1)" 1 "litecoin-p2pool.com BSTY P2Pool

On a linux system running the BSTY wallet, this will send 1 BSTY to everyone using p2pool.  Change the number after sendmany/1 to whatever... like sendmany/500... Some more info here.

I'll be soaking 500 BSTY to the miners on litecoin-p2pool BSTY Node very soon.... just sent through the test transactions:

If this is successful in boosting BSTY p2pool hashrate (even if not on my node!), I will keep doing it.  P2Pool FTW.

Smiley

Happy mining!

That is really cool.  I checked my wallet and I did receive the payout to address YM4pGHx83mqPs72eUw1JxcZaxKn1AoFvH6.  That is really neat.
legendary
@WigitGetIt    ”YPOOL.NET“ Try to cooperate

I will reach out to them and see what I can workout bitcoinkkk.  Thanks!!  Grin

Edit.  Actually I did reach out o them in the beginning.  Here is the letter.  https://i.imgur.com/7R0TPyf.jpg  I will ask again now that we have grown.

Edit 2:  I have messaged them back and updated them with the progress and some resources to investigate.
Activity: 223
Merit: 132
Here is the transactions of the 500 BSTY waiting to be sent to p2pool miners... I am going to sleep now.  The soak will happen tomorrow, to give people time to see this and maybe join.

tx id: 670487b685b6db12c753cf40689fdda0a71379dc6da310bb21b7f117e75f4062

Cool
Activity: 216
@WigitGetIt    ”YPOOL.NET“ Try to cooperate

Code:

On a linux system running the BSTY wallet, this will send 1 BSTY to everyone using p2pool.  Change the number after sendmany/1 to whatever... like sendmany/500... Some more info here.

If this is successful in boosting BSTY p2pool hashrate (even if not on my node!), I will keep doing it.  P2Pool FTW.

Smiley

Happy mining!
Activity: 216
p2p ming  high

P2P pool to make some activities, to calculate the force in。

Global BSTY p2pool Hashrate: 61.65 KH/s (Rejected 3.17 KH/s / 5.14%)。 low
legendary
dual 2.93 GHz Six Core 32-nm Xeon X5670 (Westmere) processors with a dedicated 256k of level 2 cache for each core and 12 MB of "fully shared" level 3 cache per processor. total 12 core 24 thread 64 g ram mac pro (my audio workstation  Grin  )

I'd say that seems about right.  Some nice hash.   Grin
dual 2.93 GHz Six Core 32-nm Xeon X5670 (Westmere) processors with a dedicated 256k of level 2 cache for each core and 12 MB of "fully shared" level 3 cache per processor. total 12 core 24 thread 64 g ram mac pro (my audio workstation  Grin  )

Good shit.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
legendary
thanks   Grin and last question... mining on my mac pro 12 core ( old ones ) 6.7 khs is it normal ?

I never mined with a MAC.  What are the processors in each machine you are using?
thanks   Grin and last question... mining on my mac pro 12 core ( old ones ) 6.7 khs is it normal ?
legendary
how long cofirmation takes ? I'm mining on nonce-pool for a day but all coins unconfirmed Huh

120 blocks for mining confirmation * 10 minutes block goal = 1200 minutes, so about 20 hours on average.

edit: mined blocks are confirmed after 120

They have found a lot of blocks as well.  So your coins are probably spread through those found blocks waiting to confirm.  Don't worry, they are coming to you.  Grin
how long cofirmation takes ? I'm mining on nonce-pool for a day but all coins unconfirmed Huh

120 blocks for mining confirmation * 10 minutes block goal = 1200 minutes, so about 20 hours on average.

edit: mined blocks are confirmed after 120

That's it.   I promise.  Probably.
Pages:
Jump to: