Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 13. (Read 113300 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Thanks for great project. Do you have any plan about which is exchanges will the token be listed? and when. Thanks again
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
on which exchanges will the token be listed? Are you already in negotiations? I ask you to make your road map more detailed and understandable
Activity: 22
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
Activity: 197
I wish for the success of this project for the benefits of the cryptocurrency lovers to have a more better way and opportunity for their money in the form of crypto.
Activity: 238
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Worth reading article. This project has been increasing and i think its because of the continuous growth of supporters and of the aim of their project is really great! This will surely succeed!
The potential of the perspective project is great, and I pay close attention to the development. Developers have good luck and a lot of energy to push it. The next generation of real Crypto money, this is faster and cheaper.
Activity: 168
Worth reading article. This project has been increasing and i think its because of the continuous growth of supporters and of the aim of their project is really great! This will surely succeed!
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
With the recent dip in prices across the crypto space, dont you feel that it is great to have a token that can hedge against this kind of period, similar to USDT? Globcoin would be one great solution to what everyone is looking for.

Exactly.

And not only similar to USDT, but actually an improvement of it.
A good article on how to hedge against volatility using a stablecoin: https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/bringing-stablecoins-to-the-next-level-357879430b0f

It is a really good article, i would recommend thoose looking at globcoin to check it out! A good explenation why glx will be even more stable than even the swiss. But did not see the debit card in the article? Maybe because it was about stability but the card is a important point Smiley
Merit: 250
With the recent dip in prices across the crypto space, dont you feel that it is great to have a token that can hedge against this kind of period, similar to USDT? Globcoin would be one great solution to what everyone is looking for.
Yes, the vision and mission of globcoin, among others, is to create a currency that can be a safe place without risking market volatility as well as a medium of exchange for market participants, because globcoin stratification is completely transparent, reliable and professionally handled.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
"The key investment philosophy of our currency basket is ‘safety first’. We're not trying to pick short term winners"

Words by Helie d'Hautefort, Globcoin CEO, London 2018
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Yes it will be very useful and not only in times of recession, in times of growth it will also come in handy.

Exactly.

And not only similar to USDT, but actually an improvement of it.
A good article on how to hedge against volatility using a stablecoin: https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/bringing-stablecoins-to-the-next-level-357879430b0f
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Activity: 15
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I see the developer provided an opportunity to watch the site for collecting money and see now the fees are much better than before.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

#JOINED
Telegram: @dolcefarniente Zindindaa
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I find this project with a great potential. I am very interested and decided to join.
Merit: 118
GLOBCOIN Token Sale is oficially OPEN 🔥 and there's a 30% bonus for all joiners ! 🎁

www.globcoin.io

30 percent, this is a pretty good bonus for participants. Tell me, if there are other bonuses for beginners? I Would like to save the most when buying tokens

30% is the current bonus, at later stages it will be reduced all the way down to 0%. So if you want as much GCP as possible now is the time Smiley
Activity: 61
I have imagine this project will  reache  to the  moon.
GOOD LUCK.

Bitcointalk profile link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arjun-ghimire-1838722
Telegram user name:@Bhadur000
ETH adress:
0xF88eA66D37c882c3f93cB47FaC6d88AbF6e9853B

A platform which able to launch dedicated tradable baskets to meet the needs of the clients. With just a click of a button is a great platform!
Good idea and good team!

Yes! It's happening! More stable than the Swiss Franc Wink
Pages:
Jump to: