Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 9. (Read 113300 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
After participating in this project, I have only one question. Is this a shitcoin or a scam project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
The GLOBCOIN utility token GCP is now listed on the Lykke Exchange and will be available for trade on their app.

The GCP is a utility token which gives access to the currency baskets available in the GLOBCOIN platform (such as the GLX basket). The GCP holders will have the right to exchange fiat money for GLX and GLX to fiat money on the Globcoin platform with no fee; as many times as they wish and taking benefit from full liquidity (corresponding to the amount of GCP they own).

Members of the Lykke community will be able to buy and sell GCP tokens directly from the free Lykke Wallet mobile application. The process is very fast and secure.

If you are going to operate with fiat currencies such as CHF/GBP/EUR/USD; then you need to know to go through a standard verification process before, known as “KYC” (Know Your Customer).

The GCP token will be listed as default in MyEtherWallet  when version 3.21.06 is released. Source: https://github.com/MyEtherWallet/ethereum-
The airdrop tokens distribution has been completed, as informed this morning by the dev team. If you have any issues please contact [email protected], with your btctalk username, the campaign you were involved to (reddit?/facebook?/content?/...), so they can check.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Looking forward to all the exciting announcements from this project. exchanges are awesome, but I am looking forward to their GLX platform as well (besides the multicurrency card of course).

I totally agree with you! There is a lot to come beside exchanges. The platform itself is very exciting. Can't wait.

Off topic- Nice to see you here, I think we have similar taste when it comes to picking cryptocurrencies. I hope things go great for Globcoin and everyone involved.

Nice to see you here as well. I really enjoy reading your posts on different threads as they tend to be spot on.

Looking forward to all the exciting announcements from this project. exchanges are awesome, but I am looking forward to their GLX platform as well (besides the multicurrency card of course).

Hey! Thanks for your interest! You know how much your opinion have helped (we loved your blog).

Just a quick fact:

The platform is actually called GCP - a crypto platform to issue and trade tokenized currency baskets
The first tokenized currency basket will be called GLX - basically a stablecoin linked to 15 fiat currencies and gold
The plan is to add to the GLX to the card sometime this year (but we're dealing with regulations one step at the time).

Hope it's clear?

We are working on simplyfing the info. Suggestions accepted!

Sorry for the mistake Eva! It is clear. Smiley I am looking forward to the project launch in general. Was just reading about the GRCI® basket and it is something else to look forward to.
Thank you for the comment regarding the blog post. I think if you are going to invest in a project it is because you believe in it, so you've got to help promote it.

Crypto definitely need a stable and reliable coins and we would see that globcoin is sure a big contender to it. Although the crowdsale has came to an end, it is actually just the beginning for the team to develop the project. Hope to see more great news.
If I recall, early investors (Dec 2017/Jan2018) would get an additional 20% bonus on the re-invest of original tokens. Have the bonus tokens been distributed yet?

Hi there!

This bonus is an airdrop bonus scheduled for April 6.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

I totally agree with you! There is a lot to come beside exchanges. The platform itself is very exciting. Can't wait.

Off topic- Nice to see you here, I think we have similar taste when it comes to picking cryptocurrencies. I hope things go great for Globcoin and everyone involved.

Nice to see you here as well. I really enjoy reading your posts on different threads as they tend to be spot on.

Hey! Thanks for your interest! You know how much your opinion have helped (we loved your blog).

Just a quick fact:

The platform is actually called GCP - a crypto platform to issue and trade tokenized currency baskets
The first tokenized currency basket will be called GLX - basically a stablecoin linked to 15 fiat currencies and gold
The plan is to add to the GLX to the card sometime this year (but we're dealing with regulations one step at the time).

Hope it's clear?

Sorry for the mistake Eva! It is clear. Smiley I am looking forward to the project launch in general. Was just reading about the GRCI® basket and it is something else to look forward to.
Thank you for the comment regarding the blog post. I think if you are going to invest in a project it is because you believe in it, so you've got to help promote it.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
If I recall, early investors (Dec 2017/Jan2018) would get an additional 20% bonus on the re-invest of original tokens. Have the bonus tokens been distributed yet?

thanks for the great support. you have been with us for signature campaign since week 1 if i remember correctly and you never fail to help to promote the ico whenever you can. for your constant support, i have given you smerit, hope that you like it.

Thank you! Yes I was following from the start and joined the bounty campaign after researching the project, just to make sure I was promoting something I believed in. I really appreciate the merit and your work as bounty manager, thanks again.

You came to the same conclusion as me Smiley globcoin is probably the project i have had the best concience promoting. I only do project i find promising but globcoin is something i definitely think the marked needs! I have compared it to usdt as that is easy, but glx will be so much more it really cant be compared to it!

That's good to read Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

thanks for the great support. you have been with us for signature campaign since week 1 if i remember correctly and you never fail to help to promote the ico whenever you can. for your constant support, i have given you smerit, hope that you like it.

Thank you! Yes I was following from the start and joined the bounty campaign after researching the project, just to make sure I was promoting something I believed in. I really appreciate the merit and your work as bounty manager, thanks again.

You came to the same conclusion as me Smiley globcoin is probably the project i have had the best concience promoting. I only do project i find promising but globcoin is something i definitely think the marked needs! I have compared it to usdt as that is easy, but glx will be so much more it really cant be compared to it!

Just a quick fact:

Hope it's clear?

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

legendary

I totally agree with you! There is a lot to come besides exchanges. The platform itself is very exciting. Can't wait.

Joining this promising ICO. The platform itself is very interesting. Crypto enthusiast will be very excited about it.
Secondly the team is doing great to make full awareness of the project whether promotionall or its development.
Following its weekly announcement as everyday got surprises. Looking forward into its success & achievement.

Thank you, yes, token sale is over but the work still continues, actually the best part: Bringing the GCP and the GLX to life!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Joining this promising ICO. The platform itself is very interesting. Crypto enthusiast will be very excited about it.
Secondly the team is doing great to make full awareness of the project whether promotionall or its development.
Following its weekly announcement as everyday got surprises. Looking forward into its success & achievement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
legendary
ICO ends, it is known on which exchanges are scheduled listing? I hope for great.

We are getting all the exciting news in the time ahead of us. More interesting than Exchange is how they will now build the GLX plattform! 😁 👍

We are all fired up for the upcoming exciting news on exchanges. Dont forget that there will also be burning of tokens!
ICO ends, it is known on which exchanges are scheduled listing? I hope for great.

Hi!

It's already decided and quoting our CEO "You're going to like it", should be announce this week
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

We are getting all the exciting news in the time ahead of us. More interesting than Exchange is how they will now build the GLX plattform! 😁 👍
Pages:
Jump to: