Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 29. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
A good project with a target niche. I have some questions,  please will your services be global or limited to some given geographical zones?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Good project, I follow you news channels)
I am very hope to see this coin some big exchanges. Good luck with project development.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
About that coffee you’re having and Economic Globalization

(A little perspective on GLOBCOIN's solution)

https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/about-that-coffee-youre-having-and-economic-globalization-41879677fde5
Activity: 84
This idea is very good. I think it will be very popular in near future. Good luck for everyone who start working with it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
A great program I wish you success.keep up the good work
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
It's so good idea. I'm following you now. Good luck to whole team. Hope you will suceed
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
You have a great team and cool idea! So it will be success I guess. My support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I my opinion this a very good project.

Yes it will be very exciting to see where globcoin is after the first launch, and in the years to come.
The potential is massive, and the team looks good. I think it will be one of thoose who are good to hold for years. Time will show if i were right Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Bitcoin Garden: Globcoin Is Ready to Launch Its ICO Campaign
https://bitcoingarden.org/globcoin-ready-launch-ico-campaign/

Globcoin is a multi-currency payment platform that combines the advantages of fiat currency with those of digital money.  Launched by Reserve Currency Solutions SA, a Zug based company, it aims to provide individuals from all around the world access to fast, secure and cheap transactions.

Globcoin is dedicated to creating an environment in which clients will be able to build currency baskets according to their needs. The platform’s currency is associated with 15 of the most important global economies and gold.

Thanks to the Ethereum blockchain technology on which the platform is based, the services that were once reserved to a select few, will now be available to the mainstream public.

Currency baskets are a varied set of selected currencies with different weightings. These currency baskets have the role of minimizing the risks of value fluctuations that can occur in a single reference currency. Globcoin has been offering cryptocurrency baskets to family offices and significant organizations since the year 2012, and now they will make this from of currency management available to all customers....

Thanks for sharing the thread. We really appreciate a lot of heart warming participants to help us to promote Globcoin. There has been tons of feedback telling us that they believe in Globcoins just like we did. I am so excited to looking forward to the ICO crowdsale.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Globcoin Is Ready to Launch Its ICO Campaign
https://bitcoingarden.org/globcoin-ready-launch-ico-campaign/

Globcoin is a multi-currency payment platform that combines the advantages of fiat currency with those of digital money.  Launched by Reserve Currency Solutions SA, a Zug based company, it aims to provide individuals from all around the world access to fast, secure and cheap transactions.

Globcoin is dedicated to creating an environment in which clients will be able to build currency baskets according to their needs. The platform’s currency is associated with 15 of the most important global economies and gold.

Thanks to the Ethereum blockchain technology on which the platform is based, the services that were once reserved to a select few, will now be available to the mainstream public.

Currency baskets are a varied set of selected currencies with different weightings. These currency baskets have the role of minimizing the risks of value fluctuations that can occur in a single reference currency. Globcoin has been offering cryptocurrency baskets to family offices and significant organizations since the year 2012, and now they will make this from of currency management available to all customers....

Activity: 8
i just joined telegram ! hope i'll receive coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The Globcoin takes on stage on the cryptoworld backed up with such unique features such as having accessibility, flexibility, stability and scalability. The 4 main features of this project will really help a lot of people especially its customers. The road map is well presented. Let's see how this unfolds
Activity: 476
legendary

That article shows why i choose Globcoin, in the sea of ICOs running it is definately one of the best ones.
Will be exciting to see how the ICO goes, i will be supprised if it is not a success!

Thanks for your overwhelming support. I will also feedback to the team of what you have done for us. It is really glad to have you and all the other participants to believe in our projects. Let's make this a success!
Thanks to the Blockchain Technology and the experience of GLOBCOIN's team, now YOU can be your own central bank. Read more:

https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/the-blockchain-revolution-now-everyone-can-be-a-central-bank-f3ecff2ee9b6

That article shows why i choose Globcoin, in the sea of ICOs running it is definately one of the best ones.
Will be exciting to see how the ICO goes, i will be supprised if it is not a success!

Thanks for the support. We're also excited about the ICO, but more than that, working hard on getting the last detailes set-up.
Your feedback is appreciated!
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

legendary

great hope for Globcoin who create project of currency with a huge community ,and i will stay in touch with telegram group to ask many question about it. and i will stay to join telegram bounty

Thanks for the support. Feel free to join our bounty and also participate in our telegram chat. It is great to have you around with us during this festive season.

Very great article.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

great hope for Globcoin who create project of currency with a huge community ,and i will stay in touch with telegram group to ask many question about it. and i will stay to join telegram bounty
Pages:
Jump to: