Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 33. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Yes A fair distribution is the key to A succesfull airdrop. There are Too Many people traying to get multiple airdrops. And than dump asap
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Looks like a quite fair distribution. Such promotion efforts in combination with continuous development must lead to success. Hope to be the part of community. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 308
You say your first currency basket will consist of 15 currencies plus 5% gold with everything being asset-backed. Who is taking care of the assets backing Globcoin? A central authority I presume?

Sad this question might get lost so I repeat it here. An answer will be much appreciated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Good idea to invest time developing a project on payments with crypto to avoid State repression!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have a good feeling about this project. I have done all the requirements and expecting the best and good luck for this project. Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This project really looks interesting. Get the good features of fiat and mix it with the good features of crypto... You'll surely rise!
Yes, of course. this project does offer many benefits for everyone who is incorporated here. so it will certainly work. and we can fully support this project

good luck with it
hope it succeeds
Activity: 728
This project really looks interesting. Get the good features of fiat and mix it with the good features of crypto... You'll surely rise!
Yes, of course. this project does offer many benefits for everyone who is incorporated here. so it will certainly work. and we can fully support this project
Activity: 85
Activity: 193
Do you later on work with third parties or do you want to offer your services all on your own? If yes are there already any partners on board? I really like your project, keep it up.
Activity: 11
Globcoin Crypto Platform is call to be one of the big, as they has dedicated to provide an infrastructure to build baskets of currencies which can help to reduce investments risks significantly
Activity: 78
hi
This project is very interesting.
i am expecting to go to the moon.
thank you.
Activity: 87
Just join twitter campaign.. hope for the success dev..
Activity: 33
This project will surely hits the market!  With a purpose of giving everyone an access for what was reserved to a few privileged market participantsis really great!
Activity: 70
Glob as the name implies is cool
Your road map is unique and I hope the project will so make a positive mark
I wish the Dev and team a great success!
Activity: 117
You have quite experienced team, I like it  Cool
Activity: 97
Wish you a success with this project dev !waiting for news¡¡
Activity: 126
a project with a promising future, brilliant platform
Activity: 55
This technology will deal one more blow to the banking system.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Ambitious project
Activity: 177
Seems worthy
Pages:
Jump to: