Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 5. (Read 113300 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Your token GCP  is not for sale or bought. There is no normal exchange. Does the project work or not?

You can sell and buy on the Lykke Exchange.

I saw the update regarding the new advisor, which is great, but I was wondering if GCP is still being traded on Lykke? I don't do trading, as I am more interested in long term plans, but I do use Blockfolio to check the prices of my portfolio, however nothing is coming up.

Hi, yes the GCP is still on Lykke, with very little movement, we're all working towards putting the GLX on Exchanges as soon as possible, this is what the CEO said about a month ago:

"The team is working hard to make this happen but there are many players involved  in terms of operations and legal setup and the date of launch does not depend on us at this point . But we hope that the launch will happen in 2 months time."

So, sorry to say this, but GCP is looking more and more only a way to gather investment during the ICO... what about GCP holders? or is there something i'm missing concerning GLX and GCP?
Sorry to put things this way, but i have to be direct
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
GLOBCOIN at the Crypto Summer Soirée in Ireland last month ->

https://youtu.be/4CqSwIqlZ2I?t=17m59s
Your token GCP  is not for sale or bought. There is no normal exchange. Does the project work or not?

I saw the update regarding the new advisor, which is great, but I was wondering if GCP is still being traded on Lykke? I don't do trading, as I am more interested in long term plans, but I do use Blockfolio to check the prices of my portfolio, however nothing is coming up.

Hi, yes the GCP is still on Lykke, with very little movement, we're all working towards putting the GLX on Exchanges as soon as possible, this is what the CEO said about a month ago:

"The team is working hard to make this happen but there are many players involved  in terms of operations and legal setup and the date of launch does not depend on us at this point . But we hope that the launch will happen in 2 months time."

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

The GLOBCOIN multicurrency card on Swiss Television:

https://www.rts.ch/play/tv/redirect/detail/9694806
In my opinion, this unique GLOBCOIN platform is essentially a financial assistant, crypto Bank and currency Manager in one system. This innovative project can serve a person as a normal Bank with minimal fees for transactions, and a very useful tool for trading.

Thanks!

Our CEO says: "A very good idea of what we do and we offer to users perfectly summarized in two lines!!!"

Oh, thanks for the feedback!

The poll on twitter actually ended with a massive victory for Twitter and Telegram.

But we DO plan to send regular newsletters.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Started this poll on Twitter:

Where would you prefer to get updates from GLOBCOIN? What's your favorite channel to get updates from cryptocurrencies?

1. Twitter
2. Telegram
3. Newsletter
4. Email
5. Forums (BitcoinTalk / Reddit)
6. YouTube
7. Blogs

I would prefer weekly or biweekly newsletters but I can imagine a combination of a few of the options would work best as everyone of course has their own favorite channels and ways to look for updates of projects.
NEW ADVISOR: Reuben Godfrey joins the GLOBCOIN taskforce

He is currently running the Blockchain Association of Ireland as founding director.

Read more: https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/reuben-godfrey-joins-the-globcoin-taskforce-68afaf4217d5
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It will take time to see whether the coin is worth the price or not. If everything goes according to plan, you should see it soon. I hope everyone will succeed.
I think a good price will not be without a good exchange. Of course you have to wait for the project to work.
Started this poll on Twitter:

Where would you prefer to get updates from GLOBCOIN? What's your favorite channel to get updates from cryptocurrencies?

1. Twitter
2. Telegram
3. Newsletter
4. Email
5. Forums (BitcoinTalk / Reddit)
6. YouTube
7. Blogs
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
out Italian WP teaser wants to be a summary of all the content of the real WP... we are ITALIAN!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think I saw this Coin App used by my friend here on PH. He said the bounty was so convenient to use. Its also nice to see your whitepaper was translated into Filipino language.
Activity: 322
It will take time to see whether the coin is worth the price or not. If everything goes according to plan, you should see it soon. I hope everyone will succeed.
Activity: 317
Activity: 798
Merit: 100

I do not have a smartphone and I can not trade on this "exchange" and the price is so low that I feel sorry for spending gas.

I also do not use a smartphone... this is a really "special" "exchange" and by leaving no option to GCP holders, this is becoming highly centralized instead of a global coin...
I hope GCP is not becoming a byproduct of the project only used for original financing...

It's a pity Lykke doesn't have a desktop version. I guess we will have to be patient untill GLX launches. Also the spread on Lykke is huge at the moment (ask side is 10x the bid side) so i guess there isn't a lot of trading going on.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com

I do not have a smartphone and I can not trade on this "exchange" and the price is so low that I feel sorry for spending gas.

I also do not use a smartphone... this is a really "special" "exchange" and by leaving no option to GCP holders, this is becoming highly centralized instead of a global coin...
I hope GCP is not becoming a byproduct of the project only used for original financing...
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: