Pages:
Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 81. (Read 306918 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Since v1.38 i have experienced a 5% drop in hashrate across all cards on 144/5. I have 3 rigs, 17 1080s and 1 1070. All of the cards are experiencing the same reduction. I am running HiveOS - Latest version - Driver 418.43.

Do the newer versions require less OC or is there a known bug?
It's true, on some cards with limited PL miner may show less hashrate, we will fix it in near update, however without limited PL it will show better hashrate than old version.

I am running all my cards at 130Watts, with 1.38 i average ~66 sols/card. not really sure bumping up the power 10-20 watts for 3-4 extra sols is worth it tbh. I will be on the lookout for an update for now.

Thanks for your response.
Activity: 2
I am mining BTG with 10 1080Tis. I am using Gminer 1.42 .
Although 1.42 was faster , It was unstable that it crashed my computer system after running for 6 hours , sometimes 10 hours.

I am back running Gminer 1.37.

I hope the developer can quickly fix the instability.

Thanks
Activity: 26
GMiner v1.42 available for download

v1.42
+ Improved performance for BEAM (Equihash 150,5) on RTX cards
+ Fixed performance regression on GTX 1080 Ti
+ Added log of average speed for last hour every 90 seconds

Just updated from 1.36 to 1.42 due to the "anti hacking" watchdog issue, and now the 1080ti's are having massive performance regression in the new update after a few hours that wasn't present before in 1.36, but now I can't go back to 1.36. Hopefully you can fix this quickly or give an update on circumventing the issue entirely?
Activity: 488
Merit: 37
Since v1.38 i have experienced a 5% drop in hashrate across all cards on 144/5. I have 3 rigs, 17 1080s and 1 1070. All of the cards are experiencing the same reduction. I am running HiveOS - Latest version - Driver 418.43.

It's true, on some cards with limited PL miner may show less hashrate, we will fix it in near update, however without limited PL it will show better hashrate than old version.
Activity: 12

Zminer777
Can you add parameters passing to config file.
I mean that it would be great to have something like
miner.exe --config ZEL.txt --parameter1 WorkerName

So that in ZEL.txt I can use %parameter1% in correct place where it is required by the pool.

we will do it, I think better access to environment variables via %variable_name% from configuration file, you can set variables before starting miner.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
miner growed up from 4Mb (v. 1.31) to 22.5Mb (v. 1.41)... nice.

PS: still can't use any version but 1.31 - "antihacking system". Suggestions?

haven't try all the versions, but 1.36 (came with nicehash miner legacy) and 1.41 are closing with "Anti-hacking system detected modification of the miner memory. If you using an antivirus, add miner to antivirus exceptions" error.

1070, drivers 430.39 (currently latest). win10 x64, miner.exe is added to defender's exeptions (also tried to disable protection at all, but error ).

my command line is:
miner.exe  -a 144_5 -s zhash.eu.nicehash.com -n 3369 -u mywallet.worker1 -d 0 --api 4003 -w 0 --pers auto

also, right after upgrading from 1.36 to 1.41 (last sunday), the new one worked well for some time! but later - that or, may be, next day - i've noticed that NHML can't start gminer again...
Never had AV at rig. Changing videodriver version to current fixed the issue. Anyway thanks for response.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Zminer777
Can you add parameters passing to config file.
I mean that it would be great to have something like
miner.exe --config ZEL.txt --parameter1 WorkerName

So that in ZEL.txt I can use %parameter1% in correct place where it is required by the pool.
GMiner v1.42 available for download

v1.42
+ Improved performance for BEAM (Equihash 150,5) on RTX cards
+ Fixed performance regression on GTX 1080 Ti
+ Added log of average speed for last hour every 90 seconds

Performance on stock GPU settings:
Beamhash(Equihash 150,5):
Palit GTX 1060 JetStream 3GB ~13.9 Sol/s
Palit GTX 1060 JetStream 6GB ~14.8 Sol/s
Gygabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC 6GB ~16.7 Sol/s
Palit GTX 1070 Dual 8GB ~22.7 Sol/s
Palit GTX 1070 Ti JetStream 8GB ~28.5 Sol/s
MSI GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X 8GB ~31 Sol/s
Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti AORUS Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11GB ~41 Sol/s
Palit RTX 2060 Dual 6GB ~25.8 Sol/s
MSI RTX 2070 Armor 8GB ~32 Sol/s
MSI RTX 2080 DUKE 8GB ~41.5 Sol/s

Telegram group: https://t.me/gminer_equihash
Telegram beta test group: https://t.me/gminer_beta

Download links:
GitHub: https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/tag/1.42
Activity: 1

haven't try all the versions, but 1.36 (came with nicehash miner legacy) and 1.41 are closing with "Anti-hacking system detected modification of the miner memory. If you using an antivirus, add miner to antivirus exceptions" error.

1070, drivers 430.39 (currently latest). win10 x64, miner.exe is added to defender's exeptions (also tried to disable protection at all, but it didn't solve the problem).

my command line is:
miner.exe  -a 144_5 -s zhash.eu.nicehash.com -n 3369 -u mywallet.worker1 -d 0 --api 4003 -w 0 --pers auto

also, right after upgrading from 1.36 to 1.41 (last sunday), the new one worked well for some time! but later - that or, may be, next day - i've noticed that NHML can't start gminer again...
Activity: 4
hello everyone,
i have try to mine beam with gminer with 2xRX470 and 2xRX570 but i get an opencl error "-64" i think,

then my question is: rx with 4gb not working to mine beam or is my oc config or anythings making the problem?

thx and have nice day/afternoon/night at all.  Smiley
Activity: 3
Amazing job, Zminer777. I'm getting a 25% performance increase over 1.37 with my 1070s. Now averaging 24.4 sols/s. Gracias!
Which coin are you mining that you getting 24.4 sol/s? is it stable or not?

Are you mining beam or AE? which one?

I'm currently suffering of low hashrate on gtx 1070 I can only get 15 sol/s
Hi socks435. This is my 8x Zotac AMP! 1070 rig mining Beam with Gminer_v1.41.

I am getting ~23 sol/s average per card with factory GPU settings...
https://i.imgur.com/vl5x7pS.jpg

Average of ~24.5 sol/s with a +150 core and +200 memory OC (no stability issues - yet!)...
https://i.imgur.com/YfRhvsT.jpg

15 sol/s does seem pretty low. Even with Gminer_v1.37 I was averaging ~19 sol/s.
What is your setup? (I'm new to the mining game, so I may not be able to help too much, but I'll do my best! *and maybe someone else can jump in with ideas*)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Amazing job, Zminer777. I'm getting a 25% performance increase over 1.37 with my 1070s. Now averaging 24.4 sols/s. Gracias!
Which coin are you mining that you getting 24.4 sol/s? is it stable or not?

Are you mining beam or AE? which one?

I'm currently suffering of low hashrate on gtx 1070 I can only get 15 sol/s
Activity: 3
GMiner v1.41 available for download

v1.41
+ Improved performance for BEAM (Equihash 150,5) on Nvidia cards

Performance on stock GPU settings:
Beamhash(Equihash 150,5):
Palit GTX 1060 JetStream 3GB ~13.5 Sol/s
Palit GTX 1060 JetStream 6GB ~15 Sol/s
Palit GTX 1070 Dual 8GB ~22.5 Sol/s
Palit GTX 1070 Ti JetStream 8GB ~28.5 Sol/s
MSI GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X 8GB ~31 Sol/s
Gigabyte 1080 Ti AORUS Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11GB ~40 Sol/s
MSI RTX 2070 Armor 8GB ~30 Sol/s
MSI RTX 2080 DUKE 8GB ~41 Sol/s

Telegram group: https://t.me/gminer_equihash
Telegram beta test group: https://t.me/gminer_beta

Download links:
GitHub: https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/tag/1.41

Activity: 32
Hi devs,

Why you don't implement nice total average hash counter?

But it's always floating between 160 Sol/s - 164 Sol/s (on my rig mining BEAM).
I was doing some testing Gminer 1.41 vs miniZ 1.3n5 and even they looks like close in console on sparkpool difference is bigger.
after 24h average 154 Sol/s vs 159 Sol/s

Activity: 444
Merit: 31
Still a manic miner
I still have problems connecting to Nicehash (no host found) with the rigs on my remote location (different ISP).

I can use it and connects fine here, but the miner cannot connect in the other place.

I already tried what was suggested before. And those rigs work fine on other pools.

Ideas appreciated.. thanks!
what command line do you use? Try to connect with ip-address instead of domain name. I thing it isn't miner problem just dns settings.

thanks a lot!
That was the solution. It was DNS related

I still have problems connecting to Nicehash (no host found) with the rigs on my remote location (different ISP).

I can use it and connects fine here, but the miner cannot connect in the other place.

I already tried what was suggested before. And those rigs work fine on other pools.

what command line do you use? Try to connect with ip-address instead of domain name. I thing it isn't miner problem just dns settings.

Activity: 444
Merit: 31
Still a manic miner

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
With the entry of the ASIC to the market in a very short time, how do you think the price of Grin can react?
Likely a sharp fall in the very short term, until it reaches the bottom and cost of the mining itself, to then finally restart and find its balance?
Let's hope they pull a play from bitmain book and pump the price of coin while selling Asics so more people buy their gear, after that dump for sure because Asics owners will look to roi as soon as possible

I don't think what you say will happen; why on earth should they pump the coin?
When the Asics enter the scene the difficulty will increase a lot and the price will probably be initially crushed by the new miners, to return to the investment; what will happen in the medium term remains a small unknown factor that I would like to discuss here.
Pages:
Jump to: