Pages:
Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 77. (Read 306918 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
there is already a 1.46 beta version ... green speed increase Wink
I would prefer to get Grin speed-up instead green.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
will you support Equihash 125_4?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

where 1.46?
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
Activity: 55
To limit temperature pass "-t 70 70 70 70" (you have to specify limit for each card)

Oh, by the way. Would you tweak that a little bit? Like that: "if there's only one value at -t, use it on all cards."
Activity: 488
Merit: 37
Please answer my question.

I am using Awesome miner and Gminer to mine Beam on Leafpool. If I download the Gminer and run the bat file with this command line, there would be no issue (miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam-eu.leafpool.com --port 3333 --ssl 1 --user Wallet.User --devices 0 3 4 5). But my problem is with Gminer and Awesome miner. I have added Leafpool to the pool list of Awesome miner and assigned the Gminer to mine equihash 150.5 for Beam. The thing is Gminer follows the pool setting parameters from the pool list, not the additional command arguments! If I put the command in the execute batch command section, the CMD window appears and disappears in a second without showing me and error. If I put the commands in execute batch command section before running the Gminer, miner runs, but it does not read those commands, and only follows the pool setting parameters. I want to the Gminer in Awesome miner to follow my commands for the Managed Profit Miner, specifically I want Gminer to use Cuda devices only, but it selects both AMD and Nvidia cards at the same time. It does not follow --devices 0 3 4 5 or any optional command. One more question, how can I set temperature limit in the commands?

https://imgur.com/a/z4S8ykK
Your questions about awesome miner better to ask in awesome miner thread.
To disable AMD devices pass "--opencl 0" to miner
To limit temperature pass "-t 70 70 70 70" (you have to specify limit for each card)
Activity: 3
Have a problem with gminer ...

It will not start on amd cards in mmpos ...

The rig has 2x1060 3gb,and 2xrx570 nitro,the 1060 mining normaly,but the rx570 will not start ...

Opencl error ...

any advice
Activity: 7
will a 6gb  gpu have higher g/s in linux or win7 compared to win10?
yes, because miner will run 6gb version, under windows 10 it run 5gb version.

Please answer my question.

I am using Awesome miner and Gminer to mine Beam on Leafpool. If I download the Gminer and run the bat file with this command line, there would be no issue (miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam-eu.leafpool.com --port 3333 --ssl 1 --user Wallet.User --devices 0 3 4 5). But my problem is with Gminer and Awesome miner. I have added Leafpool to the pool list of Awesome miner and assigned the Gminer to mine equihash 150.5 for Beam. The thing is Gminer follows the pool setting parameters from the pool list, not the additional command arguments! If I put the command in the execute batch command section, the CMD window appears and disappears in a second without showing me and error. If I put the commands in execute batch command section before running the Gminer, miner runs, but it does not read those commands, and only follows the pool setting parameters. I want to the Gminer in Awesome miner to follow my commands for the Managed Profit Miner, specifically I want Gminer to use Cuda devices only, but it selects both AMD and Nvidia cards at the same time. It does not follow --devices 0 3 4 5 or any optional command. One more question, how can I set temperature limit in the commands?

https://imgur.com/a/z4S8ykK
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Just put your data there, if you can't, you're better off for a beer
Hello
Is there a way to start gminer directly through exe file? Something like xmrig or ccminer do? There is sample_config.txt file in gminer's folder. Do I need to rename it?
If there is way, please show me example of config file. Thanks!
will a 6gb  gpu have higher g/s in linux or win7 compared to win10?
yes, because miner will run 6gb version, under windows 10 it run 5gb version.
Activity: 24
Hi, I am using Awesome miner and Gminer to mine Beam on Leafpool. If I download the Gminer and run the bat file with this command line, there would be no issue (miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam-eu.leafpool.com --port 3333 --ssl 1 --user Wallet.User --devices 0 3 4 5). But my issue is with Gminer and Awesome miner. I have added Leafpool to the pool list of Awesome miner and assigned the Gminer to mine equihash 150.5 for Beam. The thing is Gminer follows the pool setting parameters of the pool list, not the additional command arguments! If I put the command in that section, the CMD window gets appear and disappear in a second without showing me and error. If I put the commands in execute batch command section before running the Gminer, miner runs, but it does not read those commands, and only follows the pool setting parameters. I want to the Gminer in Awesome miner to follow my commands, specifically I want it to use Cuda devices only, but it selects both AMD and Nvidia cards at the same time. It does not follow --devices 0 3 4 5 or any optional command.

https://imgur.com/a/48Q5twE
Activity: 196
Am I missing something? Why GMiner has so poor performance on G31 (cuckoo) compared to other miners on 1080ti? Do I need to add extra parameters? Thanks.

Seems Gminer is not optimized for C31. But the benchmarks looks to be the best on C29.
Activity: 18
this miner have soft start?  on p102 have issue - start miner on grin29 and psu going off on load 1700wt. psu is well and work fine on other algo with load 2500wt
Activity: 15
Am I missing something? Why GMiner has so poor performance on G31 (cuckoo) compared to other miners on 1080ti? Do I need to add extra parameters? Thanks.
Activity: 164
will a 6gb  gpu have higher g/s in linux or win7 compared to win10?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Isn't the windows default the size of your RAM?
Huh, interesting. I might have to look into Linux then. Just curious, but why does the beam algo need it, but not something like x16r? Whats the difference?
minimal page file size under windows = number of cards * gpu memory for algorithm
x16r require about 300MB, beam require 3-4GB
Is there any plans to fix the "failed to initialize/out of memory" issue? Or is that even possible? I got around it by increasing my page file but I don't get this on other algo's like x16r. Its not a problem at the moment but as I continue to add to my rig I'll get to a point where I'll have to have a massive page file, and that will be a problem.
It's limitations of windows driver system, I can suggest use linux, because it is not require such large pagefiles.

Huh, interesting. I might have to look into Linux then. Just curious, but why does the beam algo need it, but not something like x16r? Whats the difference?
Is there any plans to fix the "failed to initialize/out of memory" issue? Or is that even possible? I got around it by increasing my page file but I don't get this on other algo's like x16r. Its not a problem at the moment but as I continue to add to my rig I'll get to a point where I'll have to have a massive page file, and that will be a problem.
It's limitations of windows driver system, I can suggest use linux, because it is not require such large pagefiles.
Pages:
Jump to: