Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 16. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
To some expectation that the price exceeds the 4k satoshis ??

4k is the real exchange rate to the achievements
Activity: 70
Well, I'm in GIMP for the long run Cheesy I trust this dev & like what he did so far and like where it goes.
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Why not, this is crypto, price can go 500x easily in a days or two, MJane ICO was in 170, then go 6k easily
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
today i was absent 'cause i'm out of town.. (as i told also lasl week, my wife needs weekly cares 'cause she has a rare disease)..

anyway, even at 300km from my office, i have 2 coming soon news for you:

- GimpCoin WebSite
- Pools page in wallet

I'm back tomorrow, probably with both this 2 news ready.

Cheers

i will be waiting Cheesy such news will push up price once more Cheesy
today i was absent 'cause i'm out of town.. (as i told also lasl week, my wife needs weekly cares 'cause she has a rare disease)..

anyway, even at 300km from my office, i have 2 coming soon news for you:

- GimpCoin WebSite
- Pools page in wallet

I'm back tomorrow, probably with both this 2 news ready.

Cheers
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 93
Again good work from the DEV. Congrats for the wallet. I'm sure your efforts will be paid off and the coin price will jump.
still no exchange?

Its on C-Cex already!

Yeah, trex would be nice for a mature coin like this. We should make this happen, tweet the sh*t out of the trex guys Smiley

this coins cant do it on its own, we should tweet it more and ask trex to list this Smiley
still no exchange?

Its on C-Cex already!

Yeah, trex would be nice for a mature coin like this. We should make this happen, tweet the sh*t out of the trex guys Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 122
Activity: 182
great work dev, wallet is awesome!! waiting pools page, it's useful Smiley

running on this way gimp will be a great coin, good luck dev
nice i like the wallet. just bit put off it now i see it. having c-cex in wallet is like when people add trex  trading to wallet and btctalk is like when they added irc feature to wallet. we need unique  features i think.

dev said about adding some pools options in wallet too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

btw @gimpcoindev

how about making some pool about the next thing to implement?
perhaps gimp annon browser?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

as i told before.. gimp anon browser wasnt in original roadmap.. i can work on it, but the priority now are GIMPcoin and GIMP OS.. i will work some time on anon browser, but the huge works on it will be after GIMP OS release

Whats the progress on GIMP OS?

First contest (Desinger/themer): HardRoad

Second contest (c++): i had no time to organise it yet due to new wallet release. as soon as i organised something, i'll announce second contest

Great! Take your time! Keep us informed!
nice i like the wallet. just bit put off it now i see it. having c-cex in wallet is like when people add trex  trading to wallet and btctalk is like when they added irc feature to wallet. we need unique  features i think.

dev said about adding some pools options in wallet too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

btw @gimpcoindev

as i told before.. gimp anon browser wasnt in original roadmap.. i can work on it, but the priority now are GIMPcoin and GIMP OS.. i will work some time on anon browser, but the huge works on it will be after GIMP OS release

First contest (Desinger/themer): HardRoad

Second contest (c++): i had no time to organise it yet due to new wallet release. as soon as i organised something, i'll announce second contest

btw @gimpcoindev

GIMP OS is good too Smiley im waiting for this Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

maybe you dont know that almost all devs say "We'll add C-Cex in wallet", in truth they send a message to a user of the community (i cannot say who) asking to build it for them.. then they pay him and you believe dev is a dev.. in truth that user is the dev.........

in GIMP case: im the dev.. the only who has complete source code

moreover, no one before put paper wallet generator, dice game and slot machines in wallet.. and even BTCtalk.. so i dont understand what you are saying

anyway, if u have any suggestion im here

Great job dev !!

btw @gimpcoindev

btw @gimpcoindev

Pages:
Jump to: