Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 14. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The wallet and the site are great. It's very good that the roadmap is on the site and now everyone could see it. Congrats dev!

roadmap is also in OP, at the bottom Wink anyway thanks for support
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
The wallet and the site are great. It's very good that the roadmap is on the site and now everyone could see it. Congrats dev!
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Dev... you are a talented dev. Positive, helping, communicating, hard and fast worker and you know your job. I like Gimp very much so please use your given gifts to make this a great coin. You have our full support.

thanks.. appreciated Smiley

No problem. Can't wait for Gimp's next step forward. Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
Dev... you are a talented dev. Positive, helping, communicating, hard and fast worker and you know your job. I like Gimp very much so please use your given gifts to make this a great coin. You have our full support.

thanks.. appreciated Smiley
KUWA.ai
with my wallet can mine?
Activity: 177
Activity: 182
all really awesome, even the Ann.. waiting new features (save session storage is useful) and looking forward to see the result of your efforts dev, you have my full support.. and thanks to all dumpers, im happy to have invested .5 btc in gimpcoin

good luck to all
KUWA.ai
how can i take GIMP?
KUWA.ai
now work. Thank you verry much
Last Gimp wallet update is ready !!

C-Cex

BitcoinTalk thread

Pools

Paper Wallet Generator (with print function working on every platform)

http://i.imgur.com/pVlHwxk.png

Dice Game

Slot Machine for Gimp, Bitcoin, DogeCoin, Litecoin (by cryptogames)

Twitter

And again, the wallet developing is not finished:

- 29th Nov: our two block explorers into the wallet (instead of the one originally provided which doesnt have great functionalities);

- Trade Bot as soon as we are on Bittrex Wink

I'm also happy to release GIMPcoin WebSite
(this is only Gimp coin website. Main site explaining Gimp project, Gimp OS and everything else will be created later, as soon as we start the developing of Gimp OS)

PoA payouts just sent:

Escrow just sent payments to PoA participants ! you can check here transactions Smiley

People sorry for such a delay.. if i made errors in retweets counters, let me know!

good luck to all

dont mind for delay, thx for your precious work
KUWA.ai
thank you. one more question: from where i take nodes.
thank you
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
PoA payouts just sent:

Escrow just sent payments to PoA participants ! you can check here transactions Smiley

People sorry for such a delay.. if i made errors in retweets counters, let me know!

good luck to all
PoA payouts just sent:

KUWA.ai
i don't have the Gimpcoin.conf. How can i create it? Thank you
with my wallet can mine?

tell me your hardware config, you can mine with wallet only with a really good rig (solo mining), otherwise you can mine on our pools
Pages:
Jump to: