Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 7. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
still no words from dev?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i sold for 2600 and rebought at 1300 Undecided
congratulation!you can buy more coins !
i sold for 2600 and rebought at 1300 Undecided
Activity: 995
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
HUH what a dump. I think someone will cry over this and that this dump just solve distribution issue we didn't even aware of. Last night when I saw dumping I was mad as hell but waited morrning and slept over all that. If you guys who suported the price now have more coins like I have then we solve distribution problem. If you don't than this dump was just another manipulation we can see everyday in crypto. I can't say I didn't panic a little cause dump was 20% of total coins and I have plans with this coin,... but than I said to myself dump value is pinnuts why to bother. What I see now is that total coins on ccex is even lower than before few days (169k vs 190k), so ppl are staking. Anyway I still have some concerns and I hope we'll be able to discuss them when dev appears.
@Gimpcoindev - man I hope your wife is ok and hope to see you soon.

id hope dev will be back with good news about his wife firstly, then about this coins Smiley lets wait, at least that solve the distribution issue
Activity: 829
HUH what a dump. I think someone will cry over this and that this dump just solve distribution issue we didn't even aware of. Last night when I saw dumping I was mad as hell but waited morrning and slept over all that. If you guys who suported the price now have more coins like I have then we solve distribution problem. If you don't than this dump was just another manipulation we can see everyday in crypto. I can't say I didn't panic a little cause dump was 20% of total coins and I have plans with this coin,... but than I said to myself dump value is pinnuts why to bother. What I see now is that total coins on ccex is even lower than before few days (169k vs 190k), so ppl are staking. Anyway I still have some concerns and I hope we'll be able to discuss them when dev appears.
@Gimpcoindev - man I hope your wife is ok and hope to see you soon.
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
hmmm, who owned that much?

That's the big question. Either a huge distribution issue was just solved when one person who owned 20% of GIMP sold their share, or it was the developer cashing out.
And for the record, if I had to guess I wouldn't think it was the developer, it just seems like too small a payout and too reckless a way to do it after all that effort. Could be wrong, but I hope not.

you can see at OP the link to premine wallet GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA
http://bitexp.net/address.php?coin=Gimpcoin&address=GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA
you can see (Total premine - (coins given for GIMP promotion + and the bounties )
all still in wallet so it was not the dev ....

Thank you kahir, I did check that address but I used this explorer: http://gmp.explorer.ssdpool.com:9122/

Glad the dev is in the clear, as I said I didn't think he was responsible but the scale of the selling was quite surprising.

That's the big question. Either a huge distribution issue was just solved when one person who owned 20% of GIMP sold their share, or it was the developer cashing out.
And for the record, if I had to guess I wouldn't think it was the developer, it just seems like too small a payout and too reckless a way to do it after all that effort. Could be wrong, but I hope not.
HI all, im here to say all of you that i'll be back on wednsday, and im almost sure to be back with Anon Transatcion Feature ready and tested. Smiley

Good weekend to all and sorry for this absurd time you are waiting news from me.

cheers

You picked a hell of a day to be late... about 20% of the entire supply was dumped today.

Undecided
Activity: 8
we should be hearing from dev soon
MOON SOON  Grin

Perhaps not, someone just sold mountains of GIMP on C-Cex! If anyone wants in cheap, now's the time.

Some moron is dumping.
MOON SOON  Grin

Perhaps not, someone just sold mountains of GIMP on C-Cex! If anyone wants in cheap, now's the time.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 8
Hi guys,
 just a short info regarding webshop with price pegging I would like to say that due to unplaned things in my company web won't be live today.
Web is in developing (domain registration setup/testing phase) and will go live on friday/saturday.

Just take your time, few days means nothing and this is not even on devs roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Hi guys,
 just a short info regarding webshop with price pegging I would like to say that due to unplaned things in my company web won't be live today.
Web is in developing (domain registration setup/testing phase) and will go live on friday/saturday.

Do you mind you support to pay with Gimpcoin in your webshop?

It will be company webshop with products sutable for paying in GIMP and price pegging.

its good to see you helping here Smiley the pegging will be nice Cheesy as of now people constantly buying GIMP above 2.5k
Hi guys,

It will be company webshop with products sutable for paying in GIMP and price pegging.
Activity: 42
Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Pages:
Jump to: