Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 9. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
HI all, im here to say all of you that i'll be back on wednsday, and im almost sure to be back with Anon Transatcion Feature ready and tested. Smiley

Good weekend to all and sorry for this absurd time you are waiting news from me.

cheers
Activity: 8
Nethash before end of PoW is back again.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
gimp climbing fast on ccex with POS basically here!

Yes, and it seems that there will be less than 600k coins after PoW
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
gimp climbing fast on ccex with POS basically here!
Position 74.  135 votes and climbing fast  Grin
Hi all..i Want to report here a pm i received from askcoin.net owner:

"Hi,

I would like to inform you about adding GMP coin to our coin voting list - https://askcoin.net/votes.
It has 536th place with 0 votes for now.

Please make 9786 votes and win on Tuesday at 4:00 UTC.

The best way is:
- login with Twitter
- visit coin voting
- click twice "vote" button
- you will see the green button
- click the green voting (this is invitation for your followers, each one can give you 100 extra votes)
- 100 followers can give you 10000 extra votes for free
They also can click the green button to increase chance for getting more votes.

You can also vote by pay BTC to 1ASm5V3Frmnyy1pU7jqRGJffBrSqNzLqwE address.
1.0 BTC = 10000 votes.

Good Luck!
AskCoin.Net Team"

Please vote or donate

I'll be back as soon as i can
cheers
we can vote each two minutes! come on !!!

"Hi,

I would like to inform you about adding GMP coin to our coin voting list - https://askcoin.net/votes.

The best way is:
- login with Twitter
- visit coin voting
- click the green voting (this is invitation for your followers, each one can give you 100 extra votes)

1.0 BTC = 10000 votes.

Good Luck!
AskCoin.Net Team"

Please vote or donate

cheers

Voted and retwited

"Hi,

The best way is:
- login with Twitter
- visit coin voting

1.0 BTC = 10000 votes.

Good Luck!
AskCoin.Net Team"

Please vote or donate

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1050
correct me if im wrong but im nearly 100% sure a good while back bittrex actually had a different GIMPcoin listed??

its completly laughable they dont add certain coins, as we all know money talks and rules the world. why have they listed so many scam coins that get delisted a month or so later?? i would love to know who lets these coins be added. crypto is becoming 99% scam majority of the time.

yeah looks like they don't add coins that are not scam lol

eurph-Gimp

Yes EUPH and GIMP are not listed related to trexx possible imaginary offensive and legal issues. But never mind, it's time for crypto to get some other strong exchange and with PFC volume on CCEX I think they going that way. History repeats itself Cryptsy was dominant, then Mintpal came and take the lead trexx and CCEX were funny at that time... And now some strong and potent coins doing trading and ICOs on CCEX showing that time has come to punish trexx hubris. I don't think GIMP need trexx, to many manipulation going on there and tbh I don't even trade there any more. What GIMP needs is further development and all othere things will folow.  

Well said. BTW i'm also mining at Supernova and yes it's shit. I have mined a few other coins there and it never ever ever finds blocks in a green %... Bad luck or...Huh

i don't really get why so mad about mining costs ... i looked at mining stats and yeah its horrible ... in fact its not even near breakeven costs ... buying at 500-450 been great for me

also sometimes i get this error when i open wallet

it get fixed when i restart my computer
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
correct me if im wrong but im nearly 100% sure a good while back bittrex actually had a different GIMPcoin listed??

its completly laughable they dont add certain coins, as we all know money talks and rules the world. why have they listed so many scam coins that get delisted a month or so later?? i would love to know who lets these coins be added. crypto is becoming 99% scam majority of the time.

eurph-Gimp

Yes EUPH and GIMP are not listed related to trexx possible imaginary offensive and legal issues. But never mind, it's time for crypto to get some other strong exchange and with PFC volume on CCEX I think they going that way. History repeats itself Cryptsy was dominant, then Mintpal came and take the lead trexx and CCEX were funny at that time... And now some strong and potent coins doing trading and ICOs on CCEX showing that time has come to punish trexx hubris. I don't think GIMP need trexx, to many manipulation going on there and tbh I don't even trade there any more. What GIMP needs is further development and all othere things will folow. 

Well said. BTW i'm also mining at Supernova and yes it's shit. I have mined a few other coins there and it never ever ever finds blocks in a green %... Bad luck or...Huh

eurph-Gimp

legendary

eurph-Gimp
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Anyone still mining GIMP cause this suprnova pool is ... to stay polite I'll say funny.
15 - 20%+ of net hash and can't find block for more than hour.

its cheaper to buy than to mine .... why would u mine

Cause there is still ~ 67000 GIMP to mine Smiley
legendary
Anyone still mining GIMP cause this suprnova pool is ... to stay polite I'll say funny.

its cheaper to buy than to mine .... why would u mine
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gimp

'' (1) a derrogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medicial problem that results in physical impairment.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction.
Look at that gimp in the wheelchair

Dude, quit being a gimp and take a hit!

Bring out the gimp! ''

..and 20 Words Related to gimp don't look positive Lips sealed
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Dev, wish you fast recovery for your wife. We are here and waiting for your acts after that Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
People of course im here.. I have some problems with my wife's health..I explained it some posts above.. please understand my situation.. gimpcoin is a priority, but after my wife..

I'll be back as soon as my situation in Real Life allow me to come back

Sorry, be patient

Cheers

Hi mate, dont worry, come when all is ok with your wife. Cheers and wish you all best !!
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
People of course im here.. I have some problems with my wife's health..I explained it some posts above.. please understand my situation.. gimpcoin is a priority, but after my wife..

I'll be back as soon as my situation in Real Life allow me to come back

Sorry, be patient

Cheers
family always goes first.
Thank you for updating.
Happy staking!
Pages:
Jump to: