Pages:
Author

Topic: Goat is a SCAMMER!!! Part 2: Revenge of the Goat! - page 3. (Read 6619 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I never called you a scammer. I only asked questions that you refused to answer.

Get your story straight little boy  Grin

However you provided enough support and misinformation for the false accusations, affecting Goat's reputation directly. You did not just provided your opinion, you and others engaged in an open smear campaign against Goat based on mere claims. You provided the food for the trolls and even I got indirectly affected by your irresponsible actions. You and others which participated in the former thread should be ashamed at this very moment and offer apologies. But since your behaviour is immature and despicable, it is quite unlikely you will even regret what you did.

lol let's now point the finger around. I guess it is irresponsible to ask legitimate questions?

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I have no issue with the sexuality of gay sex smoothie the troll and homo the joint but really, I have to get involved?
vip
Proof or no proof, seeing Goat sitting at a table with Trendon Shavers doesn't instill me with any confidence about what he says.  That's circumstantial enough for me to want to don a hazmat suit just to read these threads.

are you still sad i beat you at a game? you homo faggot! want to lick my cock? nope not for you nor theymos you fags!

1) You didn't win anything and on multiple fronts.  I won the game fair and square and walked away with more BTC than you, too.  Don't you remember the outcome?

2) ...thus, strawman.

3) Homo faggot?  Really?  Yeah, dude, you keep telling yourself that.  I remember that old avatar of yours...I bet you were/are proud of that one, am I right?  I'd give her a 4 or 5.  You two looked good together since she's almost not ugly and you're almost not a douche.  Trust me, this isn't the way to get under my skin.

4) To respond directly, I'm not sad, mad, or anything like it.  I simply don't like you, and that's because you have an unwarranted sense of self-worth and entitlement which reeks of pure arrogance and narcissism.  Now, the ironic part is that I'm a self-identified narcissist, but at least my real-life accomplishments warrant a bit of arrogance.  Here's a rhetorical question that we both know the answer to -- what would your self-worth be without the contents of your wallet?

You walked away with more BTC after your scam failed. You want me to cry? you have been a known sadness for BTC for well over a year. You do know people can search the history of yo and your scams.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Proof or no proof, seeing Goat sitting at a table with Trendon Shavers doesn't instill me with any confidence about what he says.  That's circumstantial enough for me to want to don a hazmat suit just to read these threads.

are you still sad i beat you at a game? you homo faggot! want to lick my cock? nope not for you nor theymos you fags!

1) You didn't win anything and on multiple fronts.  I won the game fair and square and walked away with more BTC than you, too.  Don't you remember the outcome?

2) ...thus, strawman.

3) Homo faggot?  Really?  Yeah, dude, you keep telling yourself that.  I remember that old avatar of yours...I bet you were/are proud of that one, am I right?  I'd give her a 4 or 5.  You two looked good together since she's almost not ugly and you're almost not a douche.  Trust me, this isn't the way to get under my skin.

4) To respond directly, I'm not sad, mad, or anything like it.  I simply don't like you, and that's because you have an unwarranted sense of self-worth and entitlement which reeks of pure arrogance and narcissism.  Now, the ironic part is that I'm a self-identified narcissist, but at least my real-life accomplishments warrant a bit of arrogance.  Here's a rhetorical question that we both know the answer to -- what would your self-worth be without the contents of your wallet?

Why do you use Big Words I already told you I'm a Rabbit.  Cheesy

And Goat is a Goat.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Proof or no proof, seeing Goat sitting at a table with Trendon Shavers doesn't instill me with any confidence about what he says.  That's circumstantial enough for me to want to don a hazmat suit just to read these threads.

2) ...thus, strawman.

3) Homo faggot?  Really?  Trust me, this isn't the way to get under my skin.

4) To respond directly, I'm not sad, mad, or anything like it.  I simply don't like you, and that's because you have an unwarranted sense of self-worth and entitlement which reeks of pure arrogance and narcissism.  Now, the ironic part is that I'm a self-identified narcissist, but at least some of my real-life accomplishments warrant a bit of arrogance.  Here's a rhetorical question that we both know the answer to -- what would your self-worth be without the contents of your wallet?
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

What's an ltc?  Shocked

it is a scam that we know smoothie and his male lover has done, the homo sexual he is;

Ohh smoothie is Homosexual Scammer...

I see...

So that means smoothie likes boom boom in his anoos?  Cheesy
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I never called you a scammer. I only asked questions that you refused to answer.

Get your story straight little boy  Grin

However you provided enough support and misinformation for the false accusations, affecting Goat's reputation directly. You did not just provided your opinion, you and others engaged in an open smear campaign against Goat based on mere claims. You provided the food for the trolls and even I got indirectly affected by your irresponsible actions. You and others which participated in the former thread should be ashamed at this very moment and offer apologies. But since your behaviour is immature and despicable, it is quite unlikely you will even regret what you did.
legendary

What's an ltc?  Shocked

it is a scam that we know smoothie and his male lover has done, the homo sexual he is;

cash your welfare check homo?   just cuz gays are cool now does not mean they can steal./
vip

What's an ltc?  Shocked

cash your welfare check homo?   just cuz gays are cool now does not mean they can steal./
legendary

What's an ltc?  Shocked

vip

What's an ltc?  Shocked

vip
smoothie is a clear scammer, he has yet to prove he is not. he is the reason so many lost faith in ltc. yup it was smoothie the asshole, yup fuck him the troll, lulz.

how is that wall im killing dunbass?

Dunbass? Lol Cheesy

scam and this proves it!
legendary
smoothie is a clear scammer, he has yet to prove he is not. he is the reason so many lost faith in ltc. yup it was smoothie the asshole, yup fuck him the troll, lulz.

Dunbass? Lol Cheesy
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

What's an ltc?  Shocked
vip

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
I'm a Crazy Rabbit Rabbi.

What this place?  Shocked
legendary
Proof or no proof, seeing Goat sitting at a table with Trendon Shavers doesn't instill me with any confidence about what he says.  That's circumstantial enough for me to want to don a hazmat suit just to read these threads.

legendary
Funny how gurrty is sooooo sure about his claim he hired a fake lawyer and paid nothing!

Fuck everyone who called me a scammer! Esp you smoothie the troll. And special thank you to theymos for going out of your way to try and make me look like a scammer by posting my deleted posts out of context!

Fuck you all assholes!

A sincere thanks for everyone who assumed or knew I was not a scammer, esp the ones who said so in PMs.

Watch out for the trolls and scammers on the forum, this forum is almost nothing but.  

Get your story straight little boy  Grin
Activity: 601
Vote 4fryn :)
Whatever this story is about, Im with Goat, he brings life, fun and sense to this forum! HE should be admin, not theymos.
vip

Pages:
Jump to: