Pages:
Author

Topic: Goat is a SCAMMER!!! Part 2: Revenge of the Goat! - page 5. (Read 6619 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
enough! i just want to see the court docs.

I already received them, to be honest I´m pretty shocked how nefarious the actions of Goat were!
I just redirected them to Oprah!

"Goat, PLZ stop scamming, thx!"
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I think they will be posted in a different "locked" thread.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
vip
bitch bitch bitch bitch cry cry bitch

off topic troll

look at me, i can troll too, don't want Goat to have his fun, i want to ruin it too

bitch bitch cry cry bitch.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Sadly enough this thread and a few others on here give me a good laugh, the drama is always high in the scam section.

Yes I agree. When goat decides to run from the important questions and likes to blow up tiny comments that have nothing to do with his claim about crying about "threats" or whatever he decides he wants to whine about next, it is all funny to read.

Have at this thread. I'll be watching with my popcorn.

Why must you insist to troll and attack me in this thread? Do you not realize it is not about you? You say you are going to watch it, but you are really going to look for everything and anything to bitch about and try to make me look bad. I can't wait until you break out your classic "Prove you are not a witch" attack. Do you really think OP needs your help? Do you think you helped him last time? If so troll away!

Simply commenting on how funny it is to watch you do the things you do....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...nothing more.
vip
Sadly enough this thread and a few others on here give me a good laugh, the drama is always high in the scam section.

Yes I agree. When goat decides to run from the important questions and likes to blow up tiny comments that have nothing to do with his claim about crying about "threats" or whatever he decides he wants to whine about next, it is all funny to read.

Why must you insist to troll and attack me in this thread? Do you not realize it is not about you? You say you are going to watch it, but you are really going to look for everything and anything to bitch about and try to make me look bad. I can't wait until you break out your classic "Prove you are not a witch" attack. Do you really think OP needs your help? Do you think you helped him last time? If so troll away!
legendary

vip

Thank you  Cheesy          The first thread is some of my better work in a while. Let us see where this one goes!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
This is brill, cant wait to see how it ends. *gets popcorn
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
GOAT, PLZ stop scamming, thx! Game over!
legendary

Words on a forum are just that, words.

Actions will always be what matters.

Odd hearing that come from someone who does no action yet sure has a lot of words!

Anyway can't wait for Bulgarian court documents to be posted. Will be great fun I'm sure.

LOL you mean like this? ----> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-physical-litecoins-by-the-litecoin-foundation-262892  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

vs.

this? -----> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lealana-physical-litecoins-for-sale-resuming-sales-243341   Grin Grin Grin

Yeah seems as if you are talking about yourself when it comes to words.

Words are just words...and you are living proof of that one right there by the evidence above.  Grin

Oh the hilarity of the irony of your last post. LOL

As I was saying...

We will see what comes of the claims the supposed attorney who has posted about you in this thread.

Your long con scamming operation is not really on topic here. You failed to prove you were not a scammer in the other thread. If you want to talk about that, please make your own thread.

I suspect the documents that might be posted will either be complete bull shit or a complaint filed at some low level court/police station in some place like Romania. I could pretty much do the same here in Thailand vs anyone. Its only about $100 to place a criminal charge here. This "female lawyer" seems to be betting that I will get scared and thus pay the price demanded when she spends her $50 (month pay for you?) trying to scare me. Problem is for you, I have done nothing wrong.

If it was not for the fact that I have meet met some brain dead retarded lawyers in the USA I would even doubt there was a chance in hell this person was a real lawyer. She fails to understand basic concepts such as jurisdiction or giving advice/threats to counter parties. It's just insanity.

lol I know the truth hurts Goat but no need to throw a hissy fit about it. You tried to point the topic of using words and no actions at me...i proved you wrong and yes I know it hurts Goat. No need to cry.  Kiss

For someone who cries you get "attacked" all the time you sure like to throw cheap shots here and there on a regular basis dont you? LOL I can take it.  Grin Grin Grin

My problem? No it isn't my problem. I'm just posting my thoughts on a public forum which last I checked are still legal in my country.

Okay goat we will see what comes of the supposed documents from that guy who claimed he is an attorney. I have my big bag of popcorn ready.
vip

Odd hearing that come from someone who does no action yet sure has a lot of words!

Anyway can't wait for Bulgarian court documents to be posted. Will be great fun I'm sure.

LOL you mean like this? ----> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-physical-litecoins-by-the-litecoin-foundation-262892  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

vs.

this? -----> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lealana-physical-litecoins-for-sale-resuming-sales-243341   Grin Grin Grin

Words are just words...and you are living proof of that one right there by the evidence above.  Grin

As I was saying...

We will see what comes of the claims the supposed attorney who has posted about you in this thread.

Your long con scamming operation is not really on topic here. You failed to prove you were not a scammer in the other thread. If you want to talk about that, please make your own thread.

I suspect the documents that might be posted will either be complete bull shit or a complaint filed at some low level court/police station in some place like Romania. I could pretty much do the same here in Thailand vs anyone. Its only about $100 to place a criminal charge here. This "female lawyer" seems to be betting that I will get scared and thus pay the price demanded when she spends her $50 (month pay for you?) trying to scare me. Problem is for you, I have done nothing wrong.

If it was not for the fact that I have meet some brain dead retarded lawyers in the USA I would even doubt there was a chance in hell this person was a real lawyer. She fails to understand basic concepts such as jurisdiction or giving advice/threats to counter parties. It's just insanity.
legendary

vs.

As I was saying...

vip
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system
If you,forumly known as "Goat",Chaang Noi from Thailand,haven't blocked my custumer messages,he will be able to confirm that i represent him.
Secondly,i do not request and never requested the refund to be for me or on me.
The refund will be only on my Custumer wallet,because i have nothing to do with this coins except the fact i am going to claim from the court refund.
The things i know from you,and the evidences (such as pms) is enough for the court and for the case to not start agaisnt "unknown perpetrator" but against Chaang Noi,known as "Goat" from bitcointalk.org
The court and the public prosecutor know how to do their checks if and when they need more infos about you.
I will post the legal documents online soon as the public prosecutor provide the copies of them to me,because they are going to 3 ways.
One for the lawyers,one for the court and one for the prosecutor itself.
My client is the one who requesting the refund and he is the only one who can and will receive them for you.
I am not sure how you imagine i will hold such an large amount on me to redirect them to my custumer?
The fact of holding something which is not mine is absurd at all.
Soon you will unblock his private messages no matter you like it or not Smiley Just give us little bit time,i hope you know how the court process going and when you can expect the documents Smiley
Like i said above,if you have any doubt are they genuine or not,you can do the google check by urself or ask your lawyers to check them out Smiley
Sadly you make me to post non-official again to answer your no-sense posts but it is obvious that you are trying to delay which is okay with me Smiley
You can unblock my custumer and talk about the agreement if you want.
It is the same for us are you going to unblock and discuss or not,it depends on you Smiley
You will understand that we are trying to help you out but i hope it won't be to late for you.
vip

legendary
vip
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Tha Chickenator
Yup.

possible intense legal gymnastics.