Pages:
Author

Topic: God, I hope I'm right about my Satoishi identification - page 2. (Read 3422 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have to admit I am loving viewing this thread and seeing everyones theories and ideas. I personally do not feel we will ever find out Satoshi's identity and even if someone did out it, could we even prove that it really is who he is unless he came forward and admitted to it being him?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
KimDotCom ...  If I am correct will somebody give me big prize?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
LOL that's hilarious, no that was a later post.

My identification post was published on this forum on October 24, 2011. It's Robert Hettinga.

can u give us hints why?
Activity: 261
Interesting.....
i am not Dorian.

-john f. nash,jr.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A couple of years ago I posted my theory of who Satoishi was. God, I hope I am right if this hacker outs him. Then I can lord it over you all unmercilessly. You will never heard the end of it, how I was right and you ignored me. Vindication at last.

Ehhh, I don't really care if you had it right or wrong, I don't know who you are or who you claimed it would be, and I don't care who Satoshi is, I'm just happy he granted us the magic of bitcoin.
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
Satoshi is an AI from the future.

Actually, you are a sentient hologram from Satoshi's past.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Its not Obama?
Activity: 420
Satoshi is provably god. He wanted us to make our own monetary system, but we failed so he developed bitcoin for us. Thanks god!
This is ridiculous. It is also why he likely wanted to stay anon as he more likely then not does not want people worshiping him like this.

He had a very good idea in creating bitcoin, however he was not alone in execution in the making it as successful as it is today. 
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Satoshi is an AI from the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Satoishi is like the modern Jack the Ripper.

Satoshi banged whores and slit their throats?   Damn.  Learn something new every day.

PS:  JTR was a polish immigrant, apparently.  Named somethingoranother.  Saw the article the other day.  Google it if you're interested.

-B-
Activity: 743
Merit: 502
if i had to put BTCs on it, i would say it's Shinichi Muchizuki.

legendary
Activity: 1344
his English is extremely fluent
legendary
Activity: 1540
I still think the theory about him being an Alien is best, it makes sense because we haven't seen this kind of technology before and how no government agencies or journalists have been able to properly identify him Tongue
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
Satoishi is like the modern Jack the Ripper.

Like... What if, threw tha oneders of modarn science, they our the same
person!!1!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Satoshi is a time traveller ... duh
what date in the future was he from?
legendary
Activity: 992
Satoshi is a time traveller ... duh
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
LOL that's hilarious, no that was a later post.

My identification post was published on this forum on October 24, 2011. It's Robert Hettinga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hettinga

seems reasonable that he was all up in it.
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
Did you know that Paul Krugman codes ?

think about it...
Pages:
Jump to: