Pages:
Author

Topic: Going to bed, will BTC be $500 or $300 when I wake up? - page 4. (Read 5029 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Yes the market turned quite bearish in the last few hours. Let's see if it's a trap or if the bubble really popped at 500$ (that would be disappointing regarding Bitcoin's history  Grin ). The charts looks like the bubble ended (fear mode).

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/jessecolombo/files/2014/02/stages_bubble.png
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
man....its really going down hard.....  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Okcoin is down...hmmm is it a legit attack???
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
man....its really going down hard.....  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
It'll crash further, trust me. Everyone will still have the time to get cheaper coins before this train leaves the station. Smiley

it went too damn fast and anyway 500 was always the second barrier, too much sell pressure there, next time we will break it, and the new mental barrier will be the ath

until then i'm enjoying a 400 per btc
I think $350 seems like a reasonable target. I was expecting the rally to stop there on the way up. we overshoot by a mile to $500 and thus now the normal thing is to correct to reasonable levels. Important thing is however, that the initial buy signal has been sent and now there should be plenty of interested buyers before halving.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Title says it all. Have no idea what the price will be in 8 hours but am sure it will either be up a lot or have crashed further. Which is it?

I have felt the same way as you did last night. Even at this moment I don't know where is this headed. I would like that we form a solid floor and that we don't go under this. I would like this even more than to have another crazy surge.

I think this is more important, just not to waste this run and get back to the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Price is getting correction at this stage after this will be up again but as i think it will be more like around $380-$410 when you will wake up, first price needs to get stable above $350 than there will be next phase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
9.51 am Europe time and we are seeing 371$ on finex and 408$ on Huobi (China).
Even the crash didn't reduce the spread between China and the rest of the world.

Next 24 hours will be interesting, looks like it might be picking back up from here.  Probably hold at around $400 for next few days though.

not just the 24 hours but the all month will be proud to see if it gets again to 500$ the november month its the sable month and the christmas its comming soo its like just 300$ in 31 december not more
legendary
Activity: 994
Title says it all. Have no idea what the price will be in 8 hours but am sure it will either be up a lot or have crashed further. Which is it?

For the moment it is in the middle. I think that the question that we must ask it is not what price will have bitcoin when I wake up but if bitcoin will have the price which has when I want in bed when I will wake up. This is the most important thing. Bitcoin must have the power to maintain its achievements. otherwise will be always a speculation currency.  
Yes i am with you, if people see lots of unstability on bitcoin price lots of newbie get panic and start to sell when bitcoin price start to fall which make it fall further. And i think the one who are buying this time are from china and most of them seems to be newbie on bitcoin trading. So i think that is the reason bitcoin can't cross the 500 mark barrier last time.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
The market looks hesitant. No one know it if will crash more, go up slowly, go up pumping style or stabilize. Really have no clue. Unfortunately today I overestimated the rebound and I'm stuck with a too high sell order.  Roll Eyes But I'm not too worried.
legendary
Activity: 812
Even the crash didn't reduce the spread between China and the rest of the world.

Next 24 hours will be interesting, looks like it might be picking back up from here.  Probably hold at around $400 for next few days though.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
legendary
Activity: 812

Woke up and found it to be $380, my god glad i didnt watch that crash.  Looks like people are freaking out about the silk road auction until we have that over with the rally doesnt know what to do.

No big deal though we can still go up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I woke up several days where the price increased significantly, today is the exception. Since the price crashed quite hard from $500 directly to below $370 I think it will go up from here. Perhaps we might stay around the $380-$420 for a week or so.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

It will be more than $400 by the time you wake up. I would go with $465 and have to add how much fun these ups and downs are, reminds me of the good ol days not what we have had this year till now.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

we will not see bitcoin price under $300 again
in my opinion, for next 8hours bitcoin will be stable at $400
$300 it's very low for now

Agreed, 390-410 range..
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ

we will not see bitcoin price under $300 again
in my opinion, for next 8hours bitcoin will be stable at $400
$300 it's very low for now
legendary
Activity: 1134

For the moment it is in the middle. I think that the question that we must ask it is not what price will have bitcoin when I wake up but if bitcoin will have the price which has when I want in bed when I will wake up. This is the most important thing. Bitcoin must have the power to maintain its achievements. otherwise will be always a speculation currency.  
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Three hours later its been going a bit down however not that much really so I will throw in a guess that you will wake up to more or less the same price and a few bucks.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
It'll crash further, trust me. Everyone will still have the time to get cheaper coins before this train leaves the station. Smiley

it went too damn fast and anyway 500 was always the second barrier, too much sell pressure there, next time we will break it, and the new mental barrier will be the ath

until then i'm enjoying a 400 per btc
Activity: 448

why would we trust you? are you Jesus? Roll Eyes
probably you've already sold all your coins so you're confident saying that Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: