Pages:
Author

Topic: Going to bed, will BTC be $500 or $300 when I wake up? - page 5. (Read 5029 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
It'll crash further, trust me. Everyone will still have the time to get cheaper coins before this train leaves the station. Smiley

Everybody shouldve expected a crash sooner or later.

This one with the huge bounce and back down might be the new way bitcoin is going to be priced the coming time. Better get used to it and buy some more when you feel comfortable with the price!
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
It'll crash further, trust me. Everyone will still have the time to get cheaper coins before this train leaves the station. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
it will go as low as $300, i can feel it Roll Eyes i don't like it though.
also going to bed and that's what i am expecting when i wake up

*damn this is my 666th post Shocked i really had a bad feeling
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
Looks like it's heading to $300 once again.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
i am going to bed. it will be 300 or 600  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
$300.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
A lot can happen in 6-8 hours, and since it's pushing $470 in Huobi, I'm thinking it has a good chance of doing $500+ in that time/...actually I dunno man, we may see more bear trap and a dip in the weekend

I'm going to bed too, and I look forward to seeing the price in the morning... we ride 2gether or we die 2gether, bitcoin bros 4 life
Activity: 369
More or less the same price.
Activity: 392
Title says it all. Have no idea what the price will be in 8 hours but am sure it will either be up a lot or have crashed further. Which is it?
I speculate, it will likely increase, as it was a time zone of around 6-7 hours from now when the crazy pump had happened. So could happened further as the market is still in positive sentiment.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000
Title says it all. Have no idea what the price will be in 8 hours but am sure it will either be up a lot or have crashed further. Which is it?
Pages:
Jump to: